MagniFi Max SR - Surrounds Popping (despite software updates)

12345679»

Comments

• I’m using the SR1 speakers.
  • rh007
    rh007 Posts: 23
    I am now using the React soundbar with the react sub and SR2 rear speakers. There is no strange noise, no creaking or anything like those made by the SR1. I wish the SR2s were compatible with the magnifi max, because these speakers really work well. from here I ask the Polk technicians to make an update so that the Sr2 can work with the magnifi max, it would be perfect. The React bar has a very good sound, but having less power you have to turn up the volume more, if with the magnifi max I used to set the volume to 20 with the React you have to set it to 40 to make it similar.
  • rh007
    Everyone I’m pretty sure the popping is caused from the interference from our bodies. I used to have my rear speakers on the wall behind me. Now they are on stands next to my couch. No longer popping unless I move too close to a speaker.

In the end this was not a solution for me, we will have to look for other procedures to be able to solve these damn noises or interference from the rear speakers Sr1. a great pity that the SR2s are not compatible with the magnifi Max, because with the React bar the Sr2s do not cause any problems. but for power and sound quality I prefer the Magnifi max.
  • I have Magnifi Max with SR1 surrounds bought new only recently. My SR1s pop and crackle intermittently; have done since day 1. Now I lose audio completely if I try to adjust the volume via the Polk remote, my TV remote or on the sound bar itself. I have to power the sound bar down and back up to get audio back. Any suggestions? I’m thinking of sending the whole lot back and asking for a refund.
  • I recommend sending an email to: [email protected] and explain what is happening.
  • Having the same issues everyone else is having, version 136 nothing has changed waste of money
  • rh007
    I also have these problems, instead the react and magnifi 2 sound bars together with the SR2, do not have any problem, it would be interesting if the Sr2 could be compatible with the magnifi max, maybe the problem would be solved,
  • Ecliz
    Ecliz Posts: 37
    Upgrading to v136 solved all of my problems with pops