Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    I’m thinking Dany doesn’t make it.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    My guess is...nobody makes it. Remember....Bran saw that there would be no more iron throne.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,326
    Options
    joecoulson wrote: »
    I’m thinking Dany doesn’t make it.

I’m thinking I agree with this - eliminating her solves A LOT of issues. Also, I feel like they’ve been gradually “pushing her out into the cold”, as it were - several little quirks and character flaws that make it easy to dislike her, to a certain degree.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    As my Wife says "The Mad King is coming out in her".
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    The Mad king becomes the Mad Queen?
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    The Mad king becomes the Mad Queen?

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree ya feel?

Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,873
    edited May 2019
    Options
    somebody going to f__k cersei up.
    was dany thinking about suicide when she closed her eyes diving at the ships?
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    Was there any doubt that Sansa wouldn't keep the secret?
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • marvda1
    edited May 2019
    Options
    just tell arya then she would be on his side.
    a hint we missed.
    "no one" can kill the night king.
    arla, a girl is "no one".
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • jdjohn
    Options
    I'm curious to see who takes out Cersei's body guard, the Hound's brother. The Hound said to him at one point, "You know who's coming for you...you've always known." Could be Arya.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Everybody's waiting for the Hound and the Mountain to fight to the death. That's what the Hound meant when he said at Winterfell that he had one bit of unfinished business and now he's heading south with Arya to KL presumably to fight his brother to the death. Hard to say if that will happen but that's the prevailing theory I guess.
  • jdjohn
    Options
    But BOTH of them are on her 'list'.
  • dromunds
    Options
    I think the Hound has been taken off the list
  • joecoulson
    Options
    I think Arya will save the hound from the mountain
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    edited May 2019
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    I think the Hound has been taken off the list

Yeah, he is off the list.
  • Upstatemax
    Options
    marvda1 wrote: »
    somebody going to f__k cersei up.
    was dany thinking about suicide when she closed her eyes diving at the ships?

I think it's them showing how unhinged she is becoming.

Reckless rage is taking over and she is becoming increasingly more difficult to council and reason with.

Now with the execution of Missandei, Dany will be impossible to control. She is off the deep end...
  • marvda1
    Options
    all i can say is, oh my!
    now think green eyes.
    Puritan PSM156
  • dromunds
    Options
    Yeah good episode. Good fight between hound and mountain. Nobody sad to see Euron bite it.
  • dromunds
    Options
    No more iron throne I take it ....
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Ok so was wrong in Arya, but think she might have another big role to play.
    Wonder if the dragon will answer to Jon over Dany?
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    Options
    Great episode but, Cersei did not get her comeuppance. Not even close. After all the stuff she pulled, the people she hurt, and the people she killed, her death was uneventful and lackluster; a total letdown.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,972
    Options
    joecoulson wrote: »
    Ok so was wrong in Arya, but think she might have another big role to play.

Yep, she'll take down the Dragon Queen. At 1st I thought her sister would do it w/o Jon knowing but I think all 3 of them want her gone now.

Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Everyone wants her gone now.

Was it just me, or did they give the dragon breath much more power in this episode ? I mean....it was knocking down solid stone walls/buildings, where as before it could only set a wooden ship on fire.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • joecoulson
    Options
    Hell hath no fury....
  • dromunds
    Options
    Arya killing Dragon Mama is too predictable therefore will not happen. What was the favor that Sir Onion did for the Imp? Wasn't freeing Jamie. Is Meera just sitting up in the Iron Islands twiddling her thumbs?
  • Upstatemax
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Everyone wants her gone now.

Was it just me, or did they give the dragon breath much more power in this episode ? I mean....it was knocking down solid stone walls/buildings, where as before it could only set a wooden ship on fire.

Drogon has also been growing, rapidly. Every time we see him in battle, he is getting bigger and more powerful. Drogon theoretically still has a lot more growing to do. By GoT dragon standards Drogon is still young.

• chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
    Could have avoided burning the city if Jon would have gave it up for Aunt Danny,
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Should be interesting to see how they're going to wrap this all up in one final episode!
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Should be interesting to see how they're going to wrap this all up in one final episode!

Easy, Sansa and Tyrion remarry, Arya kills Deny, and Jon doesn't want the throne, and no is offering it to him anyway, because he's a Targaryen and one of them just burned down the city and it's most of it's inhabitants. Sansa and Tyrion take the throne.

:)
  • marvda1
    Options
    gentry and arya would have more of a claim for the throne.
    Puritan PSM156