Best speaker wire

Comments

• DarqueKnightDarqueKnight Posts: 6,440
    edited January 3
    Jstas wrote: »
    Wires shouldn't be breaking in. They should how they are going to sound from the factory.
    gdphoto wrote: »
    Sorry to get back on topic, but I just listened to my new DYI cables for about an hour and now they seem a bit bright. Getting back to my earlier question, do speaker cables need time to break in? What I hear now is reminiscent, but now as bad, as when I had my XO's rebuilt and upgraded to RDO194's. Back then the sound was bright and even a little raspy. After about 200 hours, as per F1's advise, they were completely settled in and now sound great. Now with the cable switch, so far, I feel like I am back there again, a bit. Should I wait awhile before passing judgment, or is this a case of it is what it is?

Wire, the metal conductor part of a cable, does not break in, but the dielectric properties of the cable insulation can change over time. This has to do with the ability of the cable insulation to store and release energy - an cause noise and distortion.
    To hear differences in audio equipment or cables, you need to be using components that are of a level that the typical stuff from Best Buy can’t touch.

You're being elitist and an audio snob. >:)

"So hot it burns Mice!"~DK
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Knowledge, without understanding, is a path to failure."~DK
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 19,936
    I would love to see your analysis on the effects of high performance audio cables on entry-level AVR’s, DVD players and speakers.... should make for a fun read. :p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • JstasJstas Posts: 13,724
    Wire, the metal conductor part of a cable, does not break in, but the dielectric properties of the cable insulation can change over time. This has to do with the ability of the cable insulation to store and release energy - an cause noise and distortion.

That shouldn't be happening.

Insulation is supposed to prevent interference with signal transmission. If it is coloring the signal then that is a problem.

There are times when a polarizing insulation is important. Things like radiation barriers or certain kinds of antennas. Otherwise, a dielectric is better suited for things like capacitors where they don't work without it or like in phase shifters, voltage controlled oscillators or tunable filters like what is used in certain radar systems where the dielectric properties improve performance.

In audio, a clean, unfettered, unmolested signal path is the desired result. Wire insulation that has dielectric properties strong enough to create signal abnormalities that manifest in audible manners is undesirable insulation. All insulation is going to have an effect of some sort but to deliberately choose a material for insulation that has a dielectric property that creates force of any kind on the signal path is the exact opposite of what a wire should be doing. If you have cables that are doing that, you need to get different ones because that is a failure, not a feature. Even if it was intended by design.

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 30,871

In audio, a clean, unfettered, unmolested signal path is the desired result. Wire insulation that has dielectric properties strong enough to create signal abnormalities that manifest in audible manners is undesirable insulation. All insulation is going to have an effect of some sort but to deliberately choose a material for insulation that has a dielectric property that creates force of any kind on the signal path is the exact opposite of what a wire should be doing. If you have cables that are doing that, you need to get different ones because that is a failure, not a feature. Even if it was intended by design.

Might disagree there John. Nice theory, but in practical use it doesn't hold water because everything in the chain effects the sound in some manner. Change the internal wiring in your speakers and the sound changes, doesn't mean the new wire is broken, just that it has different properties....and that will effect the sound.

From the recording to your ears, the signal path has been molested numerous times. Between the gear playing it, the source, the pre, the dac, the amp and the speakers along with every interconnect and speaker cable used.

In audio, one camp certainly professes a shorter signal path is the best, for the reasons I just explained in the previous paragraph. Less gear, less cabling, shorter path, may indeed grant you a better sound, in theory anyway, but as we know sound is not a one size fits all game to play.

It could be said, everything I just mentioned is simply coloring the sound, and you'd be right. However, coloring the sound plays into personal preferences and one's idea of what good sound should sound like. If nothing molested the signal, in a perfect world, every CDP would sound the same, every pre/dac/amp, cables, and even speakers to some degree.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,487
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    All red wines taste the same, right? I mean, they pretty much do to me, at least in the $10-$15/bottle range.

Bottle you say? Whats this? I thought it only came in square?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • rooftop59rooftop59 Posts: 5,247
    mdaudioguy wrote: »
    All red wines taste the same, right? I mean, they pretty much do to me, at least in the $10-$15/bottle range.

Bottle you say? Whats this? I thought it only came in square?

more like rectangular or a cardboard cylinder of some some lol...
    HT Rig:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Peachtree Audio NovaPre; B&K TX4430; Bryson BPD-1; Mains: Dynaudio Emit 10; Center - Polk cs400i; Heights, Center Surround - Klipsch KHC - 6 In-Ceiling; Surrounds - Monoprice in-ceiling; Sub - HSU VTF-2 MK5; LG UP870 4K BDP; NVidia ShieldTV
    ;
    Master Bedroom
    Marantz SR-5007; Parasound HCA-1000A, PSB Imagine B, NHT Super One CI surrounds, Martin Logan Dynamo (original), Squeezebox Touch
    Don't you boys get me started on wine. :)

Actually I can relate wine to the thread topic. Some say they can't taste a difference in wine, good, you saved yourself some coin then. Same with cables.

Some say wine, like cables, gets better as you move up in price points. It does...

Some say wine's characteristics are defined by various things such as the type of grape used, the ground it's grown in, climate, storage temps, aging, etc. Everything matters in the chain of processes to the final taste that hits your mouth. Cable building also has a few processes involved, and pairing those characteristics to those of the associated gear will give your ears the best taste of sound defined by your preferences.

Some people are happy as a clam drinking cheap wine, pleases their taste buds and they see no reason to spend more. Others may have a more demanding taste bud and like the more expensive wines. Cables are no different.

The commonality, is personal preferences, which dictate what we buy, what we use, what we listen to. In order to please the various differences in preferences, we have a variety of products to suit any of them. So yes, in food, wine, and audio, everything colors the sound, tastes, to please the end user. Nothing else matters to that one persons preferences.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • dromundsdromunds Posts: 7,874
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
  • heiney9heiney9 Posts: 24,024
    tonyb wrote: »

Actually I can relate wine to the thread topic. Some say they can't taste a difference in wine, good, you saved yourself some coin then. Same with cables.

Some say wine, like cables, gets better as you move up in price points. It does...

Some say wine's characteristics are defined by various things such as the type of grape used, the ground it's grown in, climate, storage temps, aging, etc. Everything matters in the chain of processes to the final taste that hits your mouth. Cable building also has a few processes involved, and pairing those characteristics to those of the associated gear will give your ears the best taste of sound defined by your preferences.

Some people are happy as a clam drinking cheap wine, pleases their taste buds and they see no reason to spend more. Others may have a more demanding taste bud and like the more expensive wines. Cables are no different.

The commonality, is personal preferences, which dictate what we buy, what we use, what we listen to. In order to please the various differences in preferences, we have a variety of products to suit any of them. So yes, in food, wine, and audio, everything colors the sound, tastes, to please the end user. Nothing else matters to that one persons preferences.

But Tony.......................what about expectation bias??? If you buy an expensive bottle of wine IT HAS TO TASTE GREAT, I mean.............you're expecting it to. Even if it tastes like vinegar your "human factor" is going to trick you into liking it because it cost so much, RIGHT!!!

LMAO at the whole expectation bias.

If anything, for me, I am even more critical of something I have high expectations for. So that theory just doesn't hold water in and of itself, atleast for me personally. For the many things I am well versed in or have dialed in particular preferences, expectation bias is a non-starter.

By nature I am analytical and skeptical to the point of annoyance to those around me when it comes to choosing anything, albeit audio, wine, steaks, craft beer, etc. And I am a cheap skate in the fact that I like things that are a good value.

Anyone can go pick out a great $100 bottle of wine, but I prefer to find that $30-40 bottle of wine that tastes very similar if not almost exactly as good as the $100 bottle of wine, as an analogy.

H9

"Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Plus DAC | MIT Shotgun S3 | MIT Z P/C's | updated SDA 1C| SQ Box Touch/Welbourne Labs P/S- Tubes add soul!
    Looks like the start of a great day! Lol

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass

Pass Aleph 30 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Plus DAC | MIT Shotgun S3 | MIT Z P/C's | updated SDA 1C| SQ Box Touch/Welbourne Labs P/S- Tubes add soul!
  • gdphotogdphoto Posts: 149
    What, No strawberry Hill?
    Hafler DH220 Power amp Recapped
    Hafler DH110 Preamp Recapped
    Hafler Digital FM Tuner
    Virtue Audio M1 Piano CD Player
    Technics SL-1210-MK5 with a Rega Exact Cartridge
    Polk SDA1c's(Rebuilt XO's by Ben) RDO194 Tweeters
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,243
    edited January 3

Country Kwencher...
    (but that's a vin blanc -- like that bottle of Thunderbird that snuck into the photo above)

I've told all y'all my Boones' Farm story, right? :)

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,870
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Looks like the start of a great day! Lol

H9

Then comes the baaad night.
    RAAALLLPHHHH!
    Consider those wine choices the equivalent to Home Depot copper speaker wire!

RAAALLLLPHHHH.......

H9

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,422
    edited January 3
    If anything, for me, I am even more critical of something I have high expectations for.

Ed Zachary!

Unfortunately, there seem to be many incapable of obtaining that skill level as it relates to audio and life in general.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

edited January 3
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Consider those wine choices the equivalent to Home Depot copper speaker wire!

RAAALLLLPHHHH.......

H9
    SPEAKER wire.... my bad, I thought this was about SPEARKER cables, and everybody knows those all sound the same.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds.

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 401
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

I've told all y'all my Boones' Farm story, right? :)

I've got a few college stories about Boones Farm also.

Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, HSU VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, AudioQuest Type 4 Speaker Cable, AudioQuest Black Mamba II Interconnects, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Sony 65" 900F.
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,041
    Wires shouldn't be breaking in. They should how they are going to sound from the factory.
    Wire, the metal conductor part of a cable, does not break in

I would have to disagree here. Just like a river. Atoms, molecules and electrons can and will move ever so slightly to create the path of least resistance.
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    800 Va Dreadnought- Speaker Interconnect
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    B&K M200 Sonata Monoblocks
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900
    Sangean HD FM Tuner

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
    F1nut wrote: »
    If anything, for me, I am even more critical of something I have high expectations for.

Ed Zachary!

Unfortunately, there seem to be many incapable of obtaining that skill level as it relates to audio and life in general.

Yep, I'm more critical of nicer more expensive things also. Everyone has a certain expectation bias, but one must deal in reality also.

Sometimes I have a higher than normal expectation, and a piece may exceed it., or fall flat on it's face. Sometimes I have a low expectation, and am pleasantly surprised. I just call them as I hear them, no matter if it's my money or someone elses.
    HT SYSTEM-2 channel
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Dynaudio Audience 72
    Polk FX500 surrounds
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    Joule la-100 pre
    B&k Ref 4420 amp

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    B&k 1430
    Tad 803 speakers
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,695
    audioluvr wrote: »

I would have to disagree here. Just like a river. Atoms, molecules and electrons can and will move ever so slightly to create the path of least resistance.

I agree with this, and I certainly feel it produces an audible result.

Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1 - X1 power supply
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited January 3

Insulation is supposed to prevent interference with signal transmission. If it is coloring the signal then that is a problem.

Wire insulation that has dielectric properties strong enough to create signal abnormalities that manifest in audible manners is undesirable insulation.

All insulation is going to have an effect of some sort but to deliberately choose a material for insulation that has a dielectric property that creates force of any kind on the signal path is the exact opposite of what a wire should be doing.

You are correct that wire insulation that has dielectric properties strong enough to create signal abnormalities that manifest in audible manners is undesirable insulation.

The problem with the best dielectric materials is that they are impractical or prohibitively expensive for mass production. This is why telecommunications companies have spent so much time (decades) and money (billions) researching cable insulation materials that have a good trade-off among cost, ease of manufacturing, ease of installation, and ease of maintenance.

The best dielectric is vacuum (dielectric constant of 1). Second best is air (dielectric constant of 1.00059). Then we get into the better polymer dielectrics like Teflon (dielectric constant of 2.1, cost $3-$10 per pound). Dielectric performance diminishes after after vacuum, air, and Teflon, although polyethylene is close to Teflon with a dielectric constant of 2.25 (cost ~ $1.30 per pound).

Vacuum and air are essentially "free", but maintaining a vacuum enclosure and an air enclosure costs some time, effort, and $$$$.

My AudioQuest Sky Gen 2 interconnects use large Teflon tubes filled with air to insulate the silver wire conductors. My AudioQuest Everest speaker cables use carbon-loaded polyethylene insulation around the silver wire conductors. In addition to the low dielectric constant wire insulation, the insulation has a Dielectric Bias system to keep a static electric charge on it to further reduce energy absorption and dispersion.
    audioluvr wrote: »

Electrons take the path of least resistance already present in a conductor. They do not create a path of least resistance. Molecular motion and random electron motion actually impede current flow.

Unless the current is high enough to heat up the wire, the conductive crystal metallic structure of a wire is not going to change over time due to a current flowing through it. Electrons do not "chip away" at metallic obstructions in a conductor the way that water "chips away" the sides of a river bank.

The way a wire is drawn, milled, polished, twisted, and formulated can affect the sound. A wire can have better conductivity in one direction than the other. But again, these things do not change with time and amount of use.
    "Polk SDA-SRSs are hopelessly out of date both sonically and technologically... I see no value whatsoever in older SDA speakers."~Audio Asylum Member
    "Those who irrationally rail against something or someone that is no threat to them, actually desire (or desire to be like) the thing or person they are railing against."~DK
  • mdaudioguymdaudioguy Posts: 4,891

Actually I can relate wine to the thread topic...
    Yeah, thanks man. Saved me a buncha typing. I was just too lazy, so went with, All red wines taste the same... :p
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : Sunfire SDS-12 : Yamaha Aventage RX-A2040 : Adcom GFA-7500 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Roku SE : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @ 120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Pioneer Elite SC-91: DIRECTV : LG OLED55B6P : Roku Premiere+
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic
    I would love to see your analysis on the effects of high performance audio cables on entry-level AVR’s, DVD players and speakers.... should make for a fun read. :p

That's something I'll investigate in the future...when I am more dedicated to audio than I am now.

In the meantime, you should go over to one of those popular anti-audiophile forums where it has already been scientifically proved with quadruple blind testing that all cables sound alike.

I will tell you though, that even back in my college days of Bose speakers, Kenwood speakers, Cerwin Vega speakers, Baby Advent speakers, Kenwood receivers, Sony receivers, cheap Sony turntables, and cheap Shure cartridges, I could hear a big difference between zip cord and Monster speaker cable and between those flimsy, spaghetti-string stock interconnects and Monster InterLink interconnects.

xpmhdilc97dm.jpg
    Nostalgia! At left, a pair of Monster Cable InterLink 400 interconnects that I purchased for my first nice stereo system in the late 1980s ($30, for 1 meter pair). At right is a spare pair of AudioQuest Sky Generation 2 interconnects ($2900). Thirty dollar cables was really, really, expensive compared to the free cables that came with gear.

I usually don't sell interconnects that were in my system for a while. Sometimes I buy cables out of curiosity, but I quickly resell those after evaluating them. I have three different levels of Monster interconnects (and a few other brands) that I use in cable performance demonstrations.

Over the years, I came to understand that cables were another important component in the music chain, rather than just mere "wire".

• delkaldelkal Posts: 459

This is the reasoning I don't like and is probably why people discount the fact that cables don't matter. There comes a point where the improvements you hear is more because of marketing, a fancy pseudoscience buzz word, and the fact that if people pay a lot for something they believe it sounds better. Think $14,000 jumpers.

For the record I am cable believer..........I heard it. BUT, Does anyone wonder why they price cables the way they do. Look at Audioquest. They have a price range for every budget and at least a 1000x range in price. Do you think they pay 1000x more manufacturing the cable? They all use basically the same components.

Add to that all of the different cable designs by the different companies. (solid wire, litz, pure, monocrystalline and silver, even silver plated). Each line claims to have the best sound and will always have improvements if you work up their line and pay enough.

So you can design a cable with any design or different components under the sun.........And in all cases the more expensive cables always sound better? This is the part where I call BS.
    edited January 4
    There are wires designed for very specific and mission-critical applications used in aerospace for example, that must meet very specialized criteria, and are extremely expensive to design and manufacture. I can assure you that not all components are basically the same.

• txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,263
    Cardas has some crazy machines that they spend quite the coin keeping maintained that contributes to the different cable geometry's they manufacturer.

Ray Kimber would bring one of his cable making machines every once in awhile to RMAF...very cool to see
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 10,695

I disagree here. At the atomic level, any atom behavior is theoretical. My personal feeling is, at least for cables, atoms in wire are random until they are exposed to an electrical current. If the current is constant then they will align to allow the current to pass with least resistance. This result is audible if the associated gear is adequate.

Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin S1 - X1 power supply
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,909
    BlueFox wrote: »

I disagree here. At the atomic level, any atom behavior is theoretical. My personal feeling is, at least for cables, atoms in wire are random until they are exposed to an electrical current. If the current is constant then they will align to allow the current to pass with least resistance. This result is audible if the associated gear is adequate.

You guys are getting so over my head. :D :(
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,235
    Shut up, Paul...