Or is he Ken????

Agree on that Fabio mug
    *puke*
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,637
    What a joke... Likes and LOL's with no clue
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    I know its great is it not :p the smartest man in the world is completely clueless.
    Fumba&$
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,034
    Thank you pittdogg2 for taking us to yet another page and away from fabio's ugly mug
  • motorstereo
    Cool!!!! I learnt sumthin new today........right click on fabio and the star trek guy or whoever and the ad blocking app will block those mugs
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Cool!!!! I learnt sumthin new today........right click on fabio and the star trek guy or whoever and the ad blocking app will block those mugs
    Why would you want to do such a foolish thing?!?! :D

Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    edited December 2017
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    You guys had to bring Fabio on another page...you sick sticks.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited December 2017
    tonyb wrote: »

No kidding they should be banned....

I do not care what kind of stereo the dude has come on know enough is enough

:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • motorstereo
    tonyb wrote: »

It's quite easy to eliminate him if you're running an adblocker
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    That is one fugly Lamborghini. Their cars are starting to look like Batman ‘s Tumblr.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    edited January 2018
    but wait, there's more :)

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/11/577279673/established-automakers-announce-bold-moves-in-electrification
    Tesla has grabbed headlines for innovating electric cars and driverless technology. Companies such [as] Toyota, GM and Mercedes may not have the trendy cache[t] of Tesla, but they do have deep pockets.

Heh. two typos in that synopsis from the NPR website. I thought that NPR hired English Majors?!

;)

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Heh. two typos in that synopsis from the NPR website. I thought that NPR hired English Majors?!

;)

They'll have to count on us multi-skilled science guys to point out needed corrections!

:D
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Google has deep enough pockets. May be able to buy a Tesla off Amazon, they could swallow it also.....lol.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • nooshinjohn
    verb wrote: »
    My 59 Bel-Air. 383 stroker, replaced the old tired 283. 12:1 compression ratio, loves drinking 100+ octane racing fuel.
    h594hamk20tk.jpg
    I bet it still has a battery...

I found it interesting on the old cars when the alternator went out, there was still enough juice in the 12v battery to get me about 5 or 6 miles with the headlights on, yet today’s hybrids will only get you no more than 50, and they have all that expensive tech crap under the hood.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    verb wrote: »
    My 59 Bel-Air. 383 stroker, replaced the old tired 283. 12:1 compression ratio, loves drinking 100+ octane racing fuel.
    h594hamk20tk.jpg
    I bet it still has a battery...

I found it interesting on the old cars when the alternator went out, there was still enough juice in the 12v battery to get me about 5 or 6 miles with the headlights on, yet today’s hybrids will only get you no more than 50, and they have all that expensive tech crap under the hood.

Oh yeah a big battery. Originally old "tar top" (remember those?) but replaced with a sealed unit

3diqrcfc6s6j.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • nooshinjohn
    I bet Sal is getting all hot and bothered just looking at those beautiful yellow caps.

• maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    edited January 2018
    Guess who wins? Granted it's just a 1/4 mile drag race.

If you want to skip ahead... the line up of cars is introduced at 3:00.

https://youtu.be/cvk18vx-nrY
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Guess who wins? Granted it's just a 1/4 mile drag race.

If you want to skip ahead... the line up of cars is introduced at 3:00.

https://youtu.be/cvk18vx-nrY

The Vette?
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    Just like a bad date, blowing your wad 0-60 in 1.9seconds

Gotta a cigarette :)
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    I don’t see a Demon in that mix.

• obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    I don’t see a Demon in that mix.

It was a stupid race. They had a GS Vette, instead of a Z06?
    And why the hell did have a Cayman AND 911 Turbo S?
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    obieone wrote: »
    And why the hell did have a Cayman AND 911 Turbo S?

Because everybody is keeping their money in the Cayman Islands ever since 9/11.

Coincidence? I think not.