Gang rape victim sentenced to jail and lashes.

Comments

• JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited November 2007
    snow wrote: »
    Lmaoooo. I tell you what jimbo you have not the slightest idea as to what my knowledge is about this country or any other for that matter. First off this was never about america or americans you goofy f---er. It was about right and wrong and some poor 19 year old girl thousands of miles away. It wouldndt have mattered if she was in iraq or germany or siberia or right here in america it makes no difference right is right wrong is wrong is that simple enough for you to figure out? if I say it real slow? Repeat after me you ignorant ****, right is right wrong is wrong!!!

Your not even smart enough to figure out this is not about politics, only in your feeble brain washed little mind no where else, is this about politics.

As far as traveling goes and wearing an canadian flag to keep other people from hating me im not too concerned about it to be honest. I dont look much like your average american tourist. I have brown skin, brown eyes, black hair. 6-7'' tall around 320lbs or so. I speak several different languages other than english very well. I will fit in a whole lot better than you in most countrys that hate america.

You on the other hand might want to wear it around your forehead if your so worried about looking like an american.

SNOW
    you are a textbook telephone tuff guy :)
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • JimBRICK
    edited November 2007
    everyone here knoes where I'm from come talk anytime in michigan :) I'll even pay for breakfast muffin :)
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited November 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    you are a textbook telephone tuff guy :)
    No Jim im the real full meal deal :D

SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    edited November 2007
    everyone here knoes where I'm from come talk anytime in michigan :) I'll even pay for breakfast muffin :)
    You gotta be kidding me :D are you inviting me to a fight? Because I disagree with your views on america? or is it simply because I said I wasnt your average american white skinned tourist and I was 6-7'' tall 320 lbs a big guy and now you somehow feel the need to prove your masculinity? by challengeing me to meet up with you in michigan? give me a break:rolleyes:

SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited November 2007
    Damn it!!!.......ran out of popcorn!!!!!!!!

Does everything here have to end up like this??
    Think about what your about to post before doing so.
    And even though the entertainment factor is thru the roof.......
    Take it outside guys......jeezzzzzzzz!!
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    you know what SNoW, I'm a canadian citizen and it makes me sick to know that I know more about the political stance of the united states government than the people living in the US. You can wave a flag all you want but you know the rest of the world knows the truth. Stay in you bubble and feel cofortable. just keep ironing on that canadian flag to your backpack when you go traveling.

Jim with all due respect, you don't know anything about the "political stance" of the United States. You're so arrogant and anti-American that it makes me sick when I read your rhetoric.

You constantly do an "open mouth, insert foot" job on yourself and it is so blatently obvious.
  • JimBRICK
    edited November 2007
    Jim with all due respect, you don't know anything about the "political stance" of the United States. Your so arrogant and anti-American that it makes me sick when I read your rhetoric.

You constantly do an "open mouth, insert foot" job on yourself and it is so blatently obvious.

someone already used that line on me, you should find one of your own.
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    ok, lets sum up,

JimBrick

a) knows the US better than the US people do
    b) because he thinks our laws are straight out the bible, he is smarter than we are
    c) Has no clue that the terrorists want to kill him as much as US. Canada aint a shield bro, major thing stopping them from killing you is the US. I know that smarts, but the truth is the truth.
    d) thinks all of us are internet tuff guys for speaking out our opinion, but invites us to sunny Michigan for confrontation.
    e) is intellectually superior because he damn well says so..lol

The fact we're actually taking you seriously at this point reflects poorly on us. I mean it doesn't get much lower and dumber on the intellectual food chain than calling people out for confrontation because they cant handle an exchange of ideas on the frikkin internet.

I know I'm missing something, I'll catch it later
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited November 2007
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Tonight was sort of a religious experience for many people at our establishment. I kept hearing things like "Oh god, look at those ****!" and "Jesus Christ look at that ****!" as well as "Oh dear lord, I've died and gone to heaven!!!"

See, religion is worthwhile in some situations. Don't be so quick to put it down totally. :D

Party on Jesse! ;)

~Reverend DJ John

sounds like someone had some fun ;)

strip clubs, corrupting western culture since who knows when..lol
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007

Okay oh wise one!
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited November 2007
    where is that "red" button :D
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2007
    And once again Snow you hit it out of the ballpark!
    snow wrote: »
    Lmaoooo. I tell you what jimbo you have not the slightest idea as to what my knowledge is about this country or any other for that matter. First off this was never about america or americans you goofy f---er. It was about right and wrong and some poor 19 year old girl thousands of miles away. It wouldndt have mattered if she was in iraq or germany or siberia or right here in america it makes no difference right is right wrong is wrong is that simple enough for you to figure out? if I say it real slow? Repeat after me you ignorant ****, right is right wrong is wrong!!!

Your not even smart enough to figure out this is not about politics, only in your feeble brain washed little mind no where else, is this about politics.

As far as traveling goes and wearing an canadian flag to keep other people from hating me im not too concerned about it to be honest. I dont look much like your average american tourist. I have brown skin, brown eyes, black hair. 6-7'' tall around 320lbs or so. I speak several different languages other than english very well. I will fit in a whole lot better than you in most countrys that hate america.

You on the other hand might want to wear it around your forehead if your so worried about looking like an american.

SNOW
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • ohskigod
    edited November 2007

f*/king KANGAROOS!!!!!!! LOL
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• MGPK
    MGPK Posts: 88
    edited November 2007
    you know what SNoW, I'm a canadian citizen and it makes me sick to know that I know more about the political stance of the united states government than the people living in the US. You can wave a flag all you want but you know the rest of the world knows the truth. Stay in you bubble and feel cofortable. just keep ironing on that canadian flag to your backpack when you go traveling.

There is a wise saying Jim and it goes like this: Better to be silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt. As a fellow Canadian, you make me sick with drivel like that. Better start thinking about that flag you're waving and what it really means. Sheesh!
    System:

H/K AVR430 Receiver
    Samsung DVDHD841 Dvd player
    Yamaha CDC506 5 Disc changer
    Jamo E855 Tower speakers
    Wharfdale Pacific P-10 Bookshelf speakers
    Acoustic Research Master Series Interconnects
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007

California breaks off of the US. Didn't that happen already?:D
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited November 2007

You know, I'd really like to flame you for being a **** disturber but given recent events around here, I thought it better to refrain. Perhaps you should learn to do likewise.

There are things to be critical about any country, painting every country man with a broad brush because of the country's policies just invites similar generalities about Canada.

You've previously taken friendly good natured threads and antagonised other members with your rhetoric. If you truly have so much distain for America, prove it by refraining from buying from the flea market or coveting everything there. Otherwise, troll about acceptable forum subjects like cables and ABX testing.

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited November 2007
    You know, I'd really like to flame you for being a **** disturber but given recent events around here, I thought it better to refrain. Perhaps you should learn to do likewise.

There are things to be critical about any country, painting every country man with a broad brush because of the country's policies just invites similar generalities about Canada.

You've previously taken friendly good natured threads and antagonised other members with your rhetoric. If you truly have so much distain for America, prove it by refraining from buying from the flea market or coveting everything there. Otherwise, troll about acceptable forum subjects like cables and ABX testing.

Dave

Nice smackdown:cool:

I've been biting my tongue for two days for fear of being banned for saying what's on my mind about he and that other moron.
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2007
    I'm tired of reading much of the drivel that has been posted lately on a variety of topics. I've come to realize I wouldn't waste a second of breath dicussing any issue with some ignorant individuals...so why bother reading it. The ignore feature is a great thing....It's just that the list is getting so long. :rolleyes:
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    Strong Bad:

Young Man Faces Lashing
    JEDDAH, 14 April 2006 — A Hail court handed down on Wednesday a sentence of 500 lashes and six months in jail to a youth on charges of falling prostrate before a dancer in a musical program held in a rest house in Hail seven months ago, Al-Watan newspaper reported yesterday.

Cfrizz:

Saudi flees to escape lashing for employing women
    RIYADH - A restaurant owner sentenced to 90 lashes by a Saudi Islamic court for employing two women has left the country to escape flogging, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

Nabil Al Ramadan was sentenced to 90 lashes last month by a court in Al Qatif in the oil-rich Eastern Province on charges of violating morality by hiring the two women in August 2004, the English-language Arab News said.

The paper quoted Ramadan as saying by telephone from an undisclosed location that he chose to leave quickly because he feared that the swift ruling --announced within a quarter of an hour in court and in the absence of a lawyer -- could mean the punishment would be meted out promptly.

The verdict “is an insult to me as a human being. In order to avoid this situation I preferred to travel before the application of the sentence,” he was quoted as saying.

The girls worked for four hours only on a single day before authorities closed down the restaurant, Arab News said.

Women in ultra-conservative Muslim Saudi Arabia are subject to a host of restrictions and barred from mixing in public with males other than immediate relatives.

The government is opening up new work sectors for women as part of a slow process of reform, but they remain excluded from many jobs.

I came across those tidbits while "googling" the internet. I was trying to find out how severe these lashings are.
    Is 10 severe ? 30 ?
    I don't know.

In Indonesia, getting 10 "canings" is torturous.

So if the young lady is scheduled to receive 90 lashes, how severe is it ?

1 is far to0 many, in my opinion.
    The young "men" who gang raped her, however, should receive 500 lashings on their genitalia.
    Sal Palooza
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2007
    Thanks BBL. It's nice to know that not all men are sexist animals over there. And I agree with you 2000% with your last sentence!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • JimBRICK
    edited November 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    ok, lets sum up,

JimBrick

a) knows the US better than the US people do
    b) because he thinks our laws are straight out the bible, he is smarter than we are
    c) Has no clue that the terrorists want to kill him as much as US. Canada aint a shield bro, major thing stopping them from killing you is the US. I know that smarts, but the truth is the truth.
    d) thinks all of us are internet tuff guys for speaking out our opinion, but invites us to sunny Michigan for confrontation.
    e) is intellectually superior because he damn well says so..lol

The fact we're actually taking you seriously at this point reflects poorly on us. I mean it doesn't get much lower and dumber on the intellectual food chain than calling people out for confrontation because they cant handle an exchange of ideas on the frikkin internet.

I know I'm missing something, I'll catch it later

A) I live on a border town and happen to know alot about the US, its laws and its politics. Have alot of friends all over the states. Guess what, they don't agree with what your government has been doing either.:eek:
    B)Any person knows that the laws of the united states have roots in the catholic bible. If you don't maybe you don't know your countries history and need to do some more reading.

here wikipedia can help you with the big words
    http://pewforum.org/religion-law/

C)Extremists want to kill everyone who won't bow to the will of the teachings of the Qur’ān. We helped extiguish the Taliban and stopped after that cause we knew we had no right to invade Iraq. Your government has been outed on many occasions for invading on false pretenses. Just to let you know your government lied to you, there were no WOMD in Iraq and they knew that and sent your brave soldiers there anyways.
    D)I spoke after he resorted to name calling, most common when being unable to sway someone in a debate with intelligence.
    E)And not intellectually superior because I said so. Just that I talk bare facts from your own news and papers. If you havent had your head in the sand you can read about it yourself.

I find it alot in this forum that a little clique of audioheads tend to get together and attack members who won't bow to their opinions. Thats why I haven't been here alot in the past few months. I chat in forums where the guys actually help each other out regardless of the amount of posts they have.
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    B)Any person knows that the laws of the united states have roots in the catholic bible. If you don't maybe you don't know your countries history and need to do some more reading..

Jim I usually don't get into anything with you but you are wrong here. The US Constitution and laws were based on the Judeo/Christian values as outlined in the KING JAMES VERSION of the Bible. Catholics didn't have any foothold here until much later.

C)Your government has been outed on many occasions for invading on false pretenses. Just to let you know your government lied to you, there were no WOMD in Iraq and they knew that and sent your brave soldiers there anyways. ..

More BS. Every single inteligence agency on earth was reporting that Sadam Husein had WMDs BEFORE we went to depose him. They found over 900 wmds but they weren't "the big ones" that the Liberal press here cared to report on. They found full bunkers filled to capacity of different chemicals used for making fertilizer but the same stuff was used for Sadam's wmds. The problem was Sadam wasn't stupid enough to put yellow skulls and crossbones on the 50 gallon drums. So the our soldiers that you so calously said were put in harms way for no reason couldn't report it as WMDs. I could go on and on.

E)And not intellectually superior because I said so. Just that I talk bare facts from your own news and papers. If you havent had your head in the sand you can read about it yourself.

Your and your "American" Bush hating friends facts. Your facts are half truths. PERIOD!
    I find it alot in this forum that a little clique of audioheads tend to get together and attack members who won't bow to their opinions. Thats why I haven't been here alot in the past few months. I chat in forums where the guys actually help each other out regardless of the amount of posts they have.

Here you are entirely full of poor me and BS! You haven't been here for the past few months because you took on George Grand when he told you he didn't want your explaination of anything.

Yes indeed this is a wonderful forum where we all help each other out whether we like each other, disagree with each other or not. . . but there are guys that get on here and start stirring up the pot and accusing people and "cliques" of attacking them and then keep up the same mantra!~!!! You seem to have become one of them.

I've never had a problem with you before. I didn't like how you dealt with George and I don't like your rhetoric about MY country with faulty information. That is why I am responding to you.
  • snow
    edited November 2007
    A) I live on a border town and happen to know alot about the US, its laws and its politics. Have alot of friends all over the states. Guess what, they don't agree with what your government has been doing either.:eek:
    B)Any person knows that the laws of the united states have roots in the catholic bible. If you don't maybe you don't know your countries history and need to do some more reading.

C)Extremists want to kill everyone who won't bow to the will of the teachings of the Qur’ān. We helped extiguish the Taliban and stopped after that cause we knew we had no right to invade Iraq. Your government has been outed on many occasions for invading on false pretenses. Just to let you know your government lied to you, there were no WOMD in Iraq and they knew that and sent your brave soldiers there anyways.
    D)I spoke after he resorted to name calling, most common when being unable to sway someone in a debate with intelligence.

Jim first off let me say yes you were right about the name calling issue, I shouldndt resort to that behavior my bad. We are not having a discussion about american politics here, this thread was not and is not about that. If you want to have a discussion involving the issues you speak of please start a thread about that.

You for whatever reason seem hell bent on painting america and americans in a bad light in a thread that has no bearing on politics until you brought it up.

This is not going to help your cause if thats what it is at all. You have no idea what my view is on the iraq war you never asked!! you simply started bombarding everyone here with your views on this subject and with every negative thing you could dream up about america.

WHY?

If you for whatever reason and or reasons hate america fine thats your choice to make.

I dont hate Canada I dont hate canadians I may not agree with every decision that your leader makes or even the laws you have so what? Im not here running down your country or the people in it.

I certainly dont agree with every policy that is handed down by our lawmakers and I know that no one here is totally satisfied with everything in america so what?

Does that make us all bad people or america as a whole a bad place?

There is no doubt that you and most likely every canadian living in canada today is not completely satisfied with every decision that your leaders make either.

If you want to get involved in politics in your country and change things fine go for it.

But dont come to this forum and start preaching about how you hate america and its policys when you dont even live here, its absurd and makes you hard to get along with.

As far as a little clique of audioheads banding together to beat down the new comers or the ones that dont agree with them. give me a break. there are probally somewhere between 50 to 100 of us that visit every day, some post more than others on certain subjects that interest them. it may appear that because there is a limited amount of people that post the most. it appear like that to you but it isnt so.

SNOW
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    there were no WOMD in Iraq and they knew that and sent your brave soldiers there anyways.

Hey Troy did you know that Jim Brick says you are over there risking your life FOR NO REASON????
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited November 2007
    Jimbo...you have to learn when to shut up bro.
    I like canadians,my best friends next door are Cannucks......

But Robin Williams said it the best.......
    " Canada is like a loft apartment looking down on a great party "

You hate america.....who cares...just don't spew the crap here.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited November 2007
    Gee Jim you seem to have left a few things out on your Anti-American rant.
    You seem to forget that our farmers feed the world, our doctors make the sick better, our scientists look to the heavens and unlock the mysteries of the Universe, our engineers make the uninhabitable liveable, our teachers teach the world and send educated people back to their homeland with advances in all fields to improve the lives of millions, our writers inspire, our actors entertain and our people are the most generous, giving people to ever live on the planet.

Having said that, you are a dumbass. We are the Yankees and you are the Royals. We are Marsha, you are Jan. We are the roadrunner and you are the maingy coyote. Just smart enough to have an idea but not quite bright enough to pull it off. Face it Jim you are a hater. You look south and you see greatness. We look north and just chuckle.

The whole world hates us, Eh Jim? Would those be the same people walking across deserts at night, jamming themselves into wheel wells of planes, huddling inside cargo containers, and putting a effing 56 chevy on wood planks and paddling across the ocean to get here? Or do you mean the millions of people who are trying to legally immigrate here.

Just so you know Jim, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about us. I'll tell you what Slappy, when the German or French people start to make decisions based on how I feel about them I will start to worry about how they feel about me. And I will never worry about what a terrorist or those that support them think. We have guys trained to shoot people like that.

And lastly Mountie boy you know and I know that when **** goes wrong, when the earth shakes or Tsunami's roll, when famine breaks out and the world is hungry or when the crazy dictator next door is coming across the border that you and everyone else loves to see that US flag coming over the horizon. Don't worry Jim when we get thing settled down and everything is safe we will let you guys come in and direct traffic.

Respect Jim, that is all we ask. Or we will turn North Dakota loose on you with "Mullet hunting" permits

War Furball, Rack me I am out.

Kevin
    US American
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited November 2007
    Kevin,

I understand you're proud of your country and your rebuttal against Jim may be somewhat a knee jerk reaction to his rant. Please bear in mind that I am also proud of my country. Trashing Canada because of one person is kind of like the broad strokes he was trying to paint America isn't it?

You're asking for respect but the rebuttal isn't exactly respectful is it?

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited November 2007
    Come on Canada, your better than that. I was just taking a few good natured potshots. Hard to compare that to Mr Brick's rantings. If you make fun of us for being fat, shallow, greedy simpletons who think they rule the world, fine. Just don't make it personal:)

ps. I always stand at Hockey games and remove my hat when they play "OH Canada"

kevin
    citizen of th world
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • ohskigod
    edited November 2007

uh, that article is an opinion piece at best, not really a factual tome, but hey...whatever

basically you went from saying Laws of the Bible, to our laws being Biblical laws, to our laws having "roots in the Catholic Bible"

cough cough....backpedaling...cough cough.

Dude, your priceless......ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, wouldnt your complaints about Club Polk technically be a complaint about our culture........you cultural bigot you ;););););););););)
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• JimBRICK
    edited November 2007
    opus wrote: »
    Gee Jim you seem to have left a few things out on your Anti-American rant.
    You seem to forget that our farmers feed the world, our doctors make the sick better, our scientists look to the heavens and unlock the mysteries of the Universe, our engineers make the uninhabitable liveable, our teachers teach the world and send educated people back to their homeland with advances in all fields to improve the lives of millions, our writers inspire, our actors entertain and our people are the most generous, giving people to ever live on the planet.

Having said that, you are a dumbass. We are the Yankees and you are the Royals. We are Marsha, you are Jan. We are the roadrunner and you are the maingy coyote. Just smart enough to have an idea but not quite bright enough to pull it off. Face it Jim you are a hater. You look south and you see greatness. We look north and just chuckle.

The whole world hates us, Eh Jim? Would those be the same people walking across deserts at night, jamming themselves into wheel wells of planes, huddling inside cargo containers, and putting a effing 56 chevy on wood planks and paddling across the ocean to get here? Or do you mean the millions of people who are trying to legally immigrate here.

Just so you know Jim, I don't care what the rest of the world thinks about us. I'll tell you what Slappy, when the German or French people start to make decisions based on how I feel about them I will start to worry about how they feel about me. And I will never worry about what a terrorist or those that support them think. We have guys trained to shoot people like that.

And lastly Mountie boy you know and I know that when **** goes wrong, when the earth shakes or Tsunami's roll, when famine breaks out and the world is hungry or when the crazy dictator next door is coming across the border that you and everyone else loves to see that US flag coming over the horizon. Don't worry Jim when we get thing settled down and everything is safe we will let you guys come in and direct traffic.

Respect Jim, that is all we ask. Or we will turn North Dakota loose on you with "Mullet hunting" permits

War Furball, Rack me I am out.

Kevin
    US American

Thanks for making my point :) This is also how you feel about the rest of the world and we know it. I never said I hate america I hate what the government in power is doing. But just over a year left and it'll start to change when the sanity comes back to the whitehouse
    2 CHANNEL
    Under construction
This discussion has been closed.