RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,449
    I hate Monday's (unless I am off work)
    When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.Family Room:Samsung UN75RU710DFXZA, Denon AVR-X4400H, Emotiva XPA3 GEN3Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM, WD Live HUB .Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15Sub: SVS SB2000 Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Cerwin Vega AT-12 (blasters) SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    mrloren wrote: »

I understand, I never could get the hang of Thursday's.
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    You doubtless remember that old acronym, akin to TGIF - Thank Goodness Its Friday:
    So Happy Its Thursday

(I won't share the acronym itself, as this is a G-rated forum)
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I hate the brown nose who suggested we work 5 days, and only be off 2. LOL
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    voltz wrote: »
    mrloren wrote: »

I understand, I never could get the hang of Thursday's.

Douglas Adams!
  • maximillian
    maximillian Posts: 2,142
    I hate that the couch in my living room is so far away that the Wifi signal is low making my Internet speed slow.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I hate the brown nose who suggested we work 5 days, and only be off 2. LOL

You get two days off every week? Lucky.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    I hate that finally, at my age, I can afford great hi-fi......but now I can't hear it!

That's a good one there!

I bet you can "feel" it though (especially if you have a nice sub or two going).

812vintage.promo_.jpg?itok=plLGuENH

• westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    I hate that finally, at my age, I can afford great hi-fi......but now I can't hear it!
    Couldn't agree more.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    Amen to that Steve....though I kinda like it that way because it gives me an excuse to ignore people I don't like.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,960
    So much hate so little time, as a friend of mine says. I hate it when my friends called me a cradle robber for having a younger girlfriend who said, "I didn't know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings." A different time, we were walking down by campus and going past a poster shop with a giant poster of Albert Einstein with the crazy hair, and she says, "Who's that?"
  • mhardy6647
    dromunds wrote: »
    So much hate so little time, as a friend of mine says. I hate it when my friends called me a cradle robber for having a younger girlfriend who said, "I didn't know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings." A different time, we were walking down by campus and going past a poster shop with a giant poster of Albert Einstein with the crazy hair, and she says, "Who's that?"

Wait, what? He was?

And who is that crazy guy?
    I think maybe Gene Simmons' dad?

unserious-photos-of-albert-einstein-76391.jpg
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    nbrowser wrote: »
    dromunds wrote: »

Watch out, they might start calling her a grave robber :)

LOL....BINGO !!
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,270
    My mailboxes are being raped by almost any site/company for which I've ever registered an account with these stupid pre-pre-pre Black Friday and associated, arbitrarily named, "fire" sales clinger onners {clingers on} that dont seem to be much of any sort of sale at all.

Where the #&*% does it end?
    Does this actually help the holiday shopping season, or just take away from the frenzy benefits (and entertainment value in crazy stories) of the original Black Friday? Starting it in July just seems a little too soon, imho.

I need a hot drink - where's my hot drink...
    I disabled signatures.
  • Msabot1
    Msabot1 Posts: 2,098
    Shop small...that's all...Support your local small businesses guys...
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    Not hate but.... Why is it called a driveway where we park and a parkway where we drive?
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2017
    Willow wrote: »
    Not hate but.... Why is it called a driveway where we park and a parkway where we drive?

For the same reason that the verb to cleave means:
    To stick together.

and

To split apart.

thus:

Peanut butter cleaves to the roof of one's mouth.

and

One could cleave peanut butter from the roof of one's mouth with a suitably subtly wielded cleaver.

I hate stuff like that...
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    I HATE Windows 10. Microsoft has lost it's way, if it ever had it. I've tried it on multiple devices from laptops to workstations, older, newer, powerful, not so powerful, upgrades, clean installs, you name it. It's just awful. Every machine in my house is now back on Windows 7, and will remain until I have no other choice. Mac and Linux are just not an option for me.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    I HATE Windows 10. Microsoft has lost it's way, if it ever had it. I've tried it on multiple devices from laptops to workstations, older, newer, powerful, not so powerful, upgrades, clean installs, you name it. It's just awful. Every machine in my house is now back on Windows 7, and will remain until I have no other choice. Mac and Linux are just not an option for me.

I hear ya brother, Win 7 until I'm forced. Maybe Microturd will get there **** together by then, I doubt it but one can hope. :)
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Christmas being pushed upon us since last month, its earlier every year let's get Thanksgiving over first. Other than the annual viewing of Christmas Vacation I've already had enough.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,188
    Been using W10 for years now. On all devices. Don't see why other folks don't want to use it.....it works great, functions well and I have yet to get locked up because of a virus. Complete opposite of my experience with W7.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,636
    nbrowser wrote: »

You do realize you must wonder about this intently...you posted....twice! :wink:

He REALLY hates that...
  • mhardy6647
    edited November 2017
    He's cleaving to it, in fact.

Win10 is intrusive but it works OK.
    I do missWin7 a bit (heck, I miss XP. I liked XP Pro). I thought about staying with Win7, but figured I'd buy some time by going to 10.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    They got a lot of mileage out of XP that's for sure
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,373
    I hate people that think they know everything! How dare they! After all their are only a few of us that do.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    There

Their

They're

Only one is correct for the above post ;)