Feel the hate thread

Comments

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    tonyb wrote: »
    New day, new list...

Those who profess to tell you whats best for you and how to live your life.
    Those who don't mind their own business.
    Those who love to play the "victim".
    Garbage men who can't seem to get all the garbage in the truck.
    Mailmen who deliver the wrong mail to my house constantly.
    Snow plows that push all the snow back in your driveway after you just spent an hour clearing it.
    Those who think they are better than others simply by the size of their wallet.
    TSA
    IRS
    Clothes that don't fit anymore that you paid big bucks for.
    People who suck money out of charitable organizations.
    Mega churches
    TV evangelist
    Commercials....unless it's the Super Bowl ones.
    Windows that don't tilt in to clean the outside.
    Laundry detergent that sucks
    Critters that take one bite out of each of my tomatoes
    The size of airplane seats
    Lack of voter I.D. laws....or enforcement.
    People who think they have a right to....everything.
    Pansies
    People who complain about a "rogue" bear or cougar while hiking in the wilderness. Uh, pretty sure they were there first, your the "rogue" human invading their space.
    The concrete jungle
    Cameras at intersections
    Stupid traffic laws
    Stop signs on bicycle paths
    Potholes
    Fishing license....seriously ? You really need a license to catch a fish ?
    Wacko environmentalists.
    Thin, scratchy toilet paper
    Mirrors that DON'T lie.
    Aerosol cans that run out of gas, and you know there is still product in there.
    Geese....is there really a purpose for these things ?

So when's that book coming out Tony?

LOL....I've been working on one for a couple years now. Harder than I thought it would be to tell the truth. Really not meant for publication, more so for my kids and grandkids. If I had to write one for publication....wow, I'd sure piss off a lot of people.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    mikeyb128 wrote: »
    I hate how to power RTIA9 threads.

You guys, if I take apart my TV and run the wires that go to my internal TV speakers to my RTA-12B's do you think it'd work?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    Nightfall wrote: »
    mikeyb128 wrote: »
    I hate how to power RTIA9 threads.

You guys, if I take apart my TV and run the wires that go to my internal TV speakers to my RTA-12B's do you think it'd work?

LMAO

About the same as if you ran wires from your toaster and pushed the handle down.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    wow, I'd sure piss off a lot of people.

That's no different than on CP ;)
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited January 2016
    People who complain about a "rogue" bear or cougar while hiking in the wilderness. Uh, pretty sure they were there first, your the "rogue" human invading their space.

What's wrong with seductive older women and big hairy g@y guys, they're just people too. Why would they be wandering through the wilderness though?
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850

What's wrong with seductive older women and big hairy g@y guys, they're just people too. Why would they be wandering through the wilderness though?

LOL
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    This sums it up!
    https://youtu.be/2rgKAOdPx58

Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • seabeerob213
    California

California south of Redding*
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • seabeerob213
    edited January 2016
    When people lick their fingers before taking a pinch from my can of chaw, or take more after putting a pinch in and getting their spit on their fingers(with the exception of that smoking hot chick in the marines I used to go drinking with, she's allowed to)

People who are gross with their spitters, i.e. small open containers, without stuffing a napkin in it, or leaving their spotter sitting around, especially when there are people around. They get us people who do it quietly and cleanly in trouble with them.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    California

California south of Redding*

California south of Canada
  • gce
    gce Posts: 2,158
    I hate cross eyed cats. :p
    Anaheim Hills CA,
    HT 5.1: Anthem MRX 720 / BDP-Denon DBT1713UD / Polkaudio LSiM703 / W4S mAmp's / Polkaudio LSiM706c / Polkaudio LSiM702F/X's / SVS PC12-NSD / Panasonic TC P55VT30

2 Channel: Rogue RP-5 / WireWorld Electra power cord / Marantz TT-15S1/ Ortofon - Quintet Black MC / Marantz NA8005 DAC / W4S mAmp's / Synology DS 216+ll-4TB / Polkaudio LSiM703
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,942
    gce wrote: »
    This sums it up!
    https://youtu.be/2rgKAOdPx58

I think its been too long since I saw this movie last.....classic.

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    I95 in Miami. Nuff said
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Bump

Puppy monkey baby........damnit!!!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    Dangit Fred!! Took me all day to get that outta my head! Jerk!!!!
  • problems with my electronics, and timing on cars
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,637
    edited February 2016
    problems with my electronics, and timing on cars

Call the "guy"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C0b3AAFCs
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I hate it when my DQ banana split blizzard is soupy.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I hate banks.
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,960
    Yeah, banks. Insurance companies too.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    mmm -- I thought maybe he was referring to the sloping land adjacent to a river or stream...
  • mrbiron
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    mmm -- I thought maybe he was referring to the sloping land adjacent to a river or stream...

Are you implying he hates naturally forming structures in nature....thats an odd hatred.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,119
    mrbiron wrote: »

Are you implying he hates naturally forming structures in nature....thats an odd hatred.

So is snow, and there's a lot of hate for it
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • mhardy6647
    mrbiron wrote: »

yes. quite.
    humor.

hah-hah-hah

tumblr_lveta7gwvh1qlelo3o1_500.jpg
  • mrbiron
    touche....
  • mhardy6647
    edited February 2016
    oh, my wit is so refined, I only use half of it when I post online.
    Half.
    Wit.

get it? heh-heh-heh...

:-/

(EDIT: meant to be ironically self-deprecating, in case that's not obvious) :-P
  • mrbiron
    edited February 2016
    Speaking of half wit.....when the h*ll are you going to complete the assignment i gave you about a year ago!?! :|

Just looked....you have until April for one lunar year's worth of time.
  • mhardy6647
    Well, he replied sheepishly: all my other chores are finished (i.e., I am out of excuses).
    On the bright side, I DID find the shipping box for the Reduction... and I have pretty much mastered Audacity (well compared to my ability to use it a year ago).

So, let's see -- gimme a couple of weeks... all I've gotta do is focus. Focus. One of my very best things. One of my best th-- wait, was that a squirrel?!

:-/
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I hate it when the seam on your sock lines right up with your pinky toe, causing immense pain.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2