hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited December 2007
    halo wrote: »
    Your a funny guy Joe ("funny ha ha not funny ****" - Slingblade) :p:D

WAAAAAAAAAAA I forgot about that line!:D
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    edited December 2007
    I gotta go back to work right now, but I'll get some more info.lined up to present to all of you tonight.

Food wasn't a problem any time we have been and we actually are working out a good deal for another get together next September for the Carver fellas.

Security? not an issue. Like I said, I'll fill you all in with more information tonight.

Now, the reason I deleted the pic's I posted last night and some of the information is that I don't want to disrupt any "official" PF happenings that have already been planned. It's unfair IMO. Do any of the Mods or Polk employees, corporate folk or anybody concerning PF have an objection to something like this? I haven't been here for that long, admitted....so I don't know how it all works and I damn sure don't want to step on anybodys toes.

I guess I want to ask for permission to open the gate before I step foot on the property.....know what I mean? I'm kinda bass ackwards doing what I'm doing, I should have cleared it with the Polk gods before I threw it out there.

My bad if I did bad.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited December 2007
    I can't wait to touch you Vic.:D:D:D
    I think you'd be using me to get to Rich ;) Y'all ready prorposed to him :eek:
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    halo wrote: »
    I think you'd be using me to get to Rich ;) Y'all ready prorposed to him :eek:

Are you kidding I'm using both hands on Richie!:D
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited December 2007
    I'm in Tom. I haven't set foot in that part of the state in some time. I myself was not aware of PF protocall. If there is a problem, let me know. Just a small gathering in March is all. If it's cool for y'all that weekend come on in!
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    I've heard that Saskwatch and Yetti have both mated in that part of the state!!!:D:p
  • lightman1
    edited December 2007
    I've heard that Saskwatch and Yetti have both mated in that part of the state!!!:D:p

..and you should see the offspring. OOOOFA!
    (they eat grits,too):p
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    Don't kid us Joe it was just you and the misses. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    lightman1 wrote: »
    ..and you should see the offspring. OOOOFA!
    (they eat grits,too):p

I loves them there grits there Pa I really, really do. While we were in GA, every meal, I asked the waitress for a full bowl of grits. YUMMMMMMM!!!!

There must be something in the water below the Mason/Dixon line cause no matter how they are cooked up here they just aren't the same.
  • hearingimpared
    edited December 2007
    disneyjoe7 wrote: »
    Don't kid us Joe it was just you and the misses. ;)

Hey the only hair on my Mrs is the hair on her head! Well you know.
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    I will get in touch with Al Ballard ASAP and find out what he has to say. Until then, I will hold off on organizing any event besides assisting (lightman)Russ with the "mini-PF" down here.

When I know, you'll know. ;)

Thanks.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    edited December 2007
    I may be out of any type of gathering in any form of mountains...

When I go up in elevation, I get sicker than a dog -- never fails... lol
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited December 2007
    Trey that maybe just the attraction we all need to see. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited December 2007
    just take me back to the woodshed :)

Anytime George, you and Janice are always welcome.

RT1
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited December 2007
    :eek: Well then Sid, what ever you do, DO NOT go to the Grand Canyon!

It was absolutely beautiful, but I had altitude sickness from Flagstaff on up. It didn't go away till I came back down! being 8000 feet above sea level if not use to it is very stressful.
    I may be out of any type of gathering in any form of mountains...

When I go up in elevation, I get sicker than a dog -- never fails... lol
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    edited December 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :eek: Well then Sid, what ever you do, DO NOT go to the Grand Canyon!

It was absolutely beautiful, but I had altitude sickness from Flagstaff on up. It didn't go away till I came back down! being 8000 feet above sea level if not use to it is very stressful.

Wow -- never really thought of that... but I think Ill stay away from that area!

lol

I've been to the mountains for multiple days about 4 times, and all 4 times I never leave the mountain house because Im sick! :o
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • lightman1
    edited December 2007
    Wow -- never really thought of that... but I think Ill stay away from that area!

lol

I've been to the mountains for multiple days about 4 times, and all 4 times I never leave the mountain house because Im sick! :o

Tom(treitz), I think we need to toughen the young lad up.:D
  • treitz3
    edited December 2007
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Tom(treitz), I think we need to toughen the young lad up.:D
    Yeah, I think I'm smellin' somethin'. cooter.gif:p:D
  • lightman1
    edited December 2007
    Sorry:o! Brats and **** for lunch. Some sense of smell ya got there! All the way down on the HIIIIIILLLLLL!