pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    ctyrwa9i5s67.jpeg

That looks very Trout like.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    Looks like I want to jump in on a hot summer day...naked.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    I wish I could unhear unread that. 😳😝

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »

At 54° you'll jump right out too 😜
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

No, no, let 'em stay in there until we're clear of the area.
    ....not that that'd be a bad thing but....well....😳
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack. *

f0rrurkdw47l.png

https://youtu.be/MNGatAQbIvk?si=Zv9i8bRC1N0bmFW3

I didn't know that Elton John got his start with 4 Jacks and a Jill
    (that's him on the back handcart handle).
    🤔

Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options

Lake Apache in winter, buck naked. Fingers and toes went numb after a minute. Jumped out and ten minutes later jumped back in. Air temp was in the 80's. Very refreshing.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    Options

Considering Jesse is a vampire and assumed room temperature thousands of years ago, I don’t think he will notice.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    edited June 5
    Options

Lake Apache in winter, buck naked. Fingers and toes went numb after a minute. Jumped out and ten minutes later jumped back in. Air temp was in the 80's. Very refreshing.

Nope, not I!
    As a kid in Cotter Arkansas I swung off a rope into super clear spring fed pond. I let go of the swing hit that water and ran across the top of it to get out. True story! My parents didn't tell us kids that it was mid 50's all day every day 365. The air temp was 100° that day, I wanted no more part of that horse hockey 🤣
    I was all of 10-12yrs old.
    Swear to god you could see Rainbow Trout all the way to the bottom and it was 70-80 feet deep if not more.
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,399
    Options
    We in fl have a spring fed river called the RAINBOW river 72 degrees year round. When it 98 air temp it will give you heart attack getting in. During the winter air temps in the 40's it steams and it is like bath water. Never changes its temp.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,913
    Options

aitpheb0735q.png
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    These swimming holes you guys are talking about - man this is something I've wanted to work into a motorcycle trip. Find some cool, quiet place to take a break and cool down after a summer ride through the middle of nowhere.

Gotta move that up my priority list!
    I disabled signatures.
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,265
    Options

Suddenly I want to skip breakfast.
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,178
    Options

Thank goodness I don't know what you look like, I don't need any unsettling visuals today

:D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,119
    Options
    s8qll7pj4jzh.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,795
    Options

I am sitting here in my recliner and I have a 1/18 scale 1957 Fury, a 1958 Belvedere, and a 1960 Fury all within arm's reach. :D

tv01wodl8h5j.jpg

5h16u61faawr.jpg

21bcnfyr3evg.jpg

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,119
    Options

Stevie Nicks
    - High School Senior - Menlo-Atherton High School (California) 1966 yearbook
    ip7a34fug4m5.png

Lindsey Buckingham - High School Junior - Menlo-Atherton High School (California) 1966 yearbook
    j6xts997r7la.png

I would swear that I saw some of those students at my high school in Georgia in the 1960's.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »

Thank goodness I don't know what you look like, I don't need any unsettling visuals today

:D

Not even bleach works to cure that pain...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Jesse’s comment is getting some good mileage! 😂👍

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM