Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,870
    Thanks. I thought it was possibly something on my end.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,607
    edited August 29
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Pulled up behind this guy this morning. Not sure who or what he's trying to contact with that antenna. The thing was like 8 ft tall

d97t8mnifd3a.jpg

Well, you just have to exercise your powers of deduction. I deduce that he does not put his car in a garage overnight.
  • treitz3
    veun3dv9oxy8.jpg

Looks like it is happening on the What's are you listening too thread as well...

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,315
    Vanilla strikes again
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,680
    Is this only when viewed on a phone? I'm not sure I understand enough about what is wrong to report the problem. Can someone summarize for a Luddite?
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 5,097
    … I'm not sure I understand enough about what is wrong to report the problem…

Normally, when signed in, if one clicks on a thread that has been previously visited, Vanilla skips to the first new post from the last visit.

What’s happening now is that Vanilla skips to the first post on the last page, so if one has already seen those posts, one will have to scroll down until one reaches the first new post, that hasn’t been viewed on a prior visit.

Other members: feel free to elaborate as necessary.

I am viewing on an iPad, but I can test on a Mac later.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Kex
    P.S. some of the prior screenshots are related to a different problem, the “glitch in The Matrix”, but that has been resolved.

The screenshots show the last post is blank. Again, this has been resolved.
    Alea jacta est!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,239
    edited August 29
    Is this only when viewed on a phone? I'm not sure I understand enough about what is wrong to report the problem. Can someone summarize for a Luddite?

No it was on my PC at work today Ken.
    Kex wrote: »
    The screenshots show the last post is blank. Again, this has been resolved.

Again it HAS not been "resolved" I'm looking at it right now on my home PC.
    What are you listening to thread.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,221
    When we got to the end of the thread page, it locked up from you posting unless you selected the correct one as Tom posted. PC, droid, and Apple
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Kex
    I am viewing on an iPad, but I can test on a Mac later.

Same issue on macOS Sonoma. The needing to scroll that is, not the "Glitch in The Matrix" issue.
    Alea jacta est!
  • treitz3
    I can't even see any posts on the last 3 pages of the what are you listening too thread. I can view page one though...

This on the phone. I haven't tried it on the laptop yet.

Tom
  • Kex
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Again it HAS not been "resolved" I'm looking at it right now on my home PC.
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    When we got to the end of the thread page, it locked up from you posting unless you selected the correct one as Tom posted. PC, droid, and Apple

I am no longer experiencing that behavior. Tested on iOS, macOS iPadOS.

An update to these was released recently. It installed automatically for iPadOS this morning, and has since been installed on iOS for my iPhone, and macOS.

Versions: Sonoma 14.6.1 & iOS/iPadOS 17.6.1
    Alea jacta est!
  • F1nut
    edited August 29
    The last page from What are you listening to.

ui3f8b579n8m.jpg

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,594
    edited August 29
    For me, the "what are you listening to" thread has 9 empty pages between the actual last posts on 2071 and the 2080 that shows when you go to the thread.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,119
    e7iecei0pajs.jpg
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,607
    It's happening again in this thread.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,239

Confirmed! Obviously NOT resolved @SeleniumFalcon.

Had been happening in this thread, but currently, the What Are you Listening To thread appears to be the only victim of the “Glitch in The Matrix” phenomenon.

I'm SO glad your IT prowess has confirmed what we all knew!
    Way to go pumpkin 🎃🎃

• F1nut
    OleBoot wrote: »
    It's happening again in this thread.

YEP!!!

President of Club Polk

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,680
    I've described the problem to @RyanC_Masimo and I'm sure he'll check into it.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Locked again
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• txcoastal1
    I quoted myself, to get to next page of the thread

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,548
    arr2joff2t09.jpg
    (hifihaven.org)