Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    Options
    All the lights on.....is that like a funeral procession ?

No… from the crappy camera on my cellphone, I was trying to capture the marine layer pushing in from Malibu. It made the distant peaks of the mountains look like they were floating.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,290
    Options
    53761709830_0d9dd1e023_b.jpgUntitled by Kenneth Kantor, on Flickr

The stuff of nightmares. :#
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    53761709830_0d9dd1e023_b.jpgUntitled by Kenneth Kantor, on Flickr

The stuff of nightmares. :#

I've lately seen that face around somewhere 🤔🤫
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    Yeah. In your nightmares.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    Clowns weren't always creepy to me. I'm not sure when that began. I think it might be related to that time I was kidnapped. By clowns. In a tiny car. Strapped to the roof. Because without a magic clown costume I couldn't fit inside. And it only drove erratically.

Wait a minute. That was the Barnum & Bailey circus! That year they had the uni-sheep!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,793
    Options
    I'll just leave this here as an example of improper punctuation.

dpafkrasz3nq.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Clowns weren't always creepy to me. I'm not sure when that began. I think it might be related to that time I was kidnapped. By clowns. In a tiny car. Strapped to the roof. Because without a magic clown costume I couldn't fit inside. And it only drove erratically.

Wait a minute. That was the Barnum & Bailey circus! That year they had the uni-sheep!

My best friend had neighbors who had a son who became a clown. When the kids were little, we took 'em to see the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey circus at the Baltimore Civic Center. Before the show started, Greg (the aforementioned clown) came up, in full clown regalia, to say hello to us. Freaked the kids out, big time. :#

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,491
    Options
    27vjm6rdeumd.jpg
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,223
    edited June 1
    Options
    Having Miss Piggy for dinner with Fava beans and a nice Chiante. o3gnch3x13el.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,561
    Options
    f1lulntoyd9p.jpeg

God’s original concept in creating woman…….
    Something man would never figure out.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    In other news -- looks like McIntosh has finally embraced Class A power amplification...
    ly622h8x6oc4.png
    B)
    :blush:
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,178
    edited June 2
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    :o

hcwf2yr7d8fv.jpg

You know, here in Texas, if you're NOT eating anything that can cause "anal leakage"...well....you're just not a Texan!
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,178
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    cidlomap21nv.png

That is one crazy looking single!! Belt drive, tires look like intermediate "wets", the exhaust is killer looking, the front end......I've seen leaf springs like that on wagons....I dig the clip-ons, not sure I could slide off the side of the seat but yeah, I'll give it a chance on the thrash meter....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I was gonna say -- I know how to do all that stuff... :p

meanwhile, from hifihaven:
    8ojt4egaw0cn.png
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    I gave you an "Insightful" ad I been there, done that.

...not graduate from medical school but, you know....the thing. 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,035
    edited June 2
    Options
    Save the planet, but sell more garbage.
    I mean make more money!!!

1ycaa9wz6h9g.jpeg
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    c67d6rpfefbg.jpeg

I demo'd those when they came out...meh.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,793
    Options
    Enter Glam Man