Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,746
    Options
    She. I've never seen a dude doing that. It's always been womenses. This behavior, along with 1 of 2 open registers guaranteed to malfunction for long periods during peak times, is why K-Mart did not survive.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,391
    edited June 3
    Options
    How come the fat kid gets stuck with the banjo ?
    That's racist. 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,148
    Options
    That's racist. 🤔

Better than the tuba
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,227
    Options
    That's racist. 🤔

That's because it's hard to play the clarinet or sing with a jelly donut stuffed in your mouth...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,567
    Options
    Only if it a right handed screwdriver.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,295
    Options
    Mrs. H was away for a couple of days in and near far out far off Pittsburgh, NH* with old buddies of hers from Mass Audubon. For everyone's mutual convenience, we meet them at a rest area on I-93 between Manchester and Concord, NH for Pickup Andropov pick up and drop-off. B)
    I picked her up yesterday afternoon at the southbound rest area. When I got there, I espied this in the parking lot and thought, "oh, I have a phone that is also a camera!"
    53767694033_ac9395b900_b.jpg

* They bird at places like "First Connecticut Lake" (they must've run out of names by the time they got there). There's also a place called Moose Alley. Go any further north, and everything's in French. :#
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,728
    Options
    Kinda cool and unusual to see a rather pedestrian vintage Mustang. It’s easy to forget they made those, too, with all the present day auction and car show fuss about the performance models.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,806
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    Kinda cool and unusual to see a rather pedestrian vintage Mustang. It’s easy to forget they made those, too, with all the present day auction and car show fuss about the performance models.

With the antenna on the rear quarter panel none the less. I'm not remembering seeing that as a kid.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    I didn't even notice the antenna! :blush:
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    Too distracted by the wire wheels and white walls! 😝

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    357rn2qi1p83.jpeg

That's fake
    That's actually Rosie ODonnell's graduation picture (done in sepia tone).

Sal Palooza
  • msg
    Options
    Is that sunset with the moon rise?
    I've only seen this once in my life - Winter mc ride out in the cowntry-ish.
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Nope, just sunset. Moon's nearly gone now for the cycle and is 'up' during the day. Last time I looked, at any rate.

Meanwhile, from Legoland...

3azunpyxxe7u.jpg
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,178
    Options
    That's racist. 🤔

That's not racist, that's a young Roy Clark
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,796
    Options
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    That's racist. 🤔

No, silly! That's a young Robert Frost.

3yg6mx9wufbu.jpg

si8c6ly982ve.jpg

• bcwsrt
    Options
    uwd0zrf41o1h.jpeg
    Brian

• msg
    Options
    What the... is that a thing? People scrapping on horses?
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    It might work good for potty training your li’l buckeroo.

Brian

• bcwsrt
    Options
    hl05tylq0xhg.jpeg
    Brian

• mrbigbluelight
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    uwd0zrf41o1h.jpeg

I believe that variety of horse is called a blumpkin.
    🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    That's racist. 🤔

No, silly! That's a young Robert Frost.

3yg6mx9wufbu.jpg

si8c6ly982ve.jpg

Spitting image of Andy Rooney.
    yof8pko8smmz.jpg