Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,549
    Options
    Zero to 60 in 5.3 minutes!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Now that's a short wheel base!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,120
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf9e9tiII3I

8jit698th29d.jpg
    yago1dfifx57.jpg

I liked the engine doghouse with windows and the belts to latch it on this one from the video.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,216
    Options
    I voted disagree, unless we are bluffing to get all fruity pizza lovers in the same place so we can send the all to a deserted island somewhere… or kill ‘em, that works too.🤣🤣🤣😇
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,714
    edited May 27
    Options
    m3qfkp3x6qar.jpeg

I jest, I jest.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,000
    Options
    Creepy
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    Ouch

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    A bunch of these will come in handy too.
    2czc33p69a9t.jpg

President of Club Polk

• gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,785
    Options
    I voted disagree, unless we are bluffing to get all fruity pizza lovers in the same place so we can send the all to a deserted island somewhere… or kill ‘em, that works too.🤣🤣🤣😇

Looks like a dish full of amoeba. I vote no as well.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,278
    Options
    53750567577_b12668eac3_b.jpg
    Sunday afternoon in northern New Hampshire.
  • izafar
    izafar Posts: 816
    Options
    g04k1nh49kia.jpeg
    groi4cmyjo1t.jpeg
    Tried to catch sunset at Newport Beach
    -izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,047
    Options
    13e3ihjes8r6.jpg
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Batman's granny:

4pf558rguf8k.png
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    ^^^ The Batcane!
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,723
    Options
    p4tahisrgptu.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,384
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    ^^^ The Batcane!

On first inspection I thought that read

^^^The Batcamel

😳Luckily, I re-read that post so your reputation is intact. 👍
    .....for now. 🧐
    Sal Palooza
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,790
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    93u2gbfj02z2.jpeg

That's great!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,549
    Options
    I believe that same instructional video is mandatory for Florida drivers....with the emphasis on driving the speed limit or slower (usually slower) in the fast lane. Unfortunately, they actually pay attention to said video.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,723
    Options
    vlzjghy31o0p.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    vlzjghy31o0p.jpeg

One word.
    Boston.
    B)
  • mhardy6647
    Options
    A trifecta from our budskies (objectively speaking) on over t'ASR. B)

q0ruferi42ls.jpg
    jp17deic7prw.png
    t4cqa3nsrpgx.png