Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• fish357
    fish357 Posts: 304
    edited September 2020
    CH46E wrote: »
    What kind of car???
    Correct. Depending how diehard some of you may be about this vehicle, the color should give it away. It is a stock color for this particular whip.
    Need to get some better pictures, but we’re closing in on the finish, and I never think ahead of time to shoot my work.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited September 2020
    fish357 wrote: »
    What kind of car???
    Correct. Depending how diehard some of you may be about this vehicle, the color should give it away. It is a stock color for this particular whip.

Ford something??? Mustang or a tractor? Or a Lamborghini Countach? AMC Hornet? GTX?

Oh, maybe a Cobra?
  • fish357
    edited September 2020
    Damn son, your good! Actually my buddy told me I’m wrong. This color wasn’t factory to his vehicle, but it was factory to early 70’s Mustang. Ford Grabber Blue...
    This is a hybrid ‘69-‘71 Bronco. I’ll get better pics another day.
    Edit- I didn’t mean anything by saying son, it’s just how I talk, no disrespect intended.
  • fish357
    @CH46E My son and I love military aircraft.
    He could rattle of specs on war birds when he was 12 that would make grown men’s jaws drop. Ha!
    I miss going to Wright Pat with him.
    What did the pilots think of the thrust vector turning?
  • CH46E
    edited September 2020
    Damn son, your good! Actually my buddy told me I’m wrong. This color wasn’t factory to his vehicle, but it was factory to early 70’s Mustang. Ford Grabber Blue...
    This is a hybrid ‘69-‘71 Bronco. I’ll get better pics another day.
    Edit- I didn’t mean anything by saying son, it’s just how I talk, no disrespect intended.

Please bro! Aint no snowflake here. It would take a LOT more than that to bother me.

Fiy, here is my favorite photo of my watch collection. You may need to "zoom in" to see the "watches".

hu7jmlhlx8vt.jpg
  • fish357
    edited September 2020
    I don’t care about anything else other than, where can I get that blue “watch” you’re wearing? Lmao
    Love the Shepherd chillin’ in the background.
    Are you a handler, by chance?
  • CH46E
    @CH46E My son and I love military aircraft.
    He could rattle of specs on war birds when he was 12 that would make grown men’s jaws drop. Ha!
    I miss going to Wright Pat with him.
    What did the pilots think of the thrust vector turning?

Not sure. Never spoke directly to a raptor pilot. Only the ground crew. Id imagine they like it. My wife's cousin is a F15 pilot. He was one of the pilots that hit a "pharmaceutical" company in Iraq that was featured on the national evening news several years ago.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Loving the blue watch also
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    She'd go crazy at my house!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    edited September 2020
    audioluvr wrote: »
    She'd go crazy at my house!

Oh man. Yes with all that property you have. For sure.
    So far she has taken a squirrel, a rabbit a black racer snake and a possum. Possum was just last week in my neighbors yard. I'm afraid she is going to get sick. She is no joke..... a prey driven killing machine.
  • audioluvr
    I had an imported German Shepherd once I schutzhund trained and did search and rescue with her as well. I miss that dog.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    audioluvr wrote: »
    I had an imported German Shepherd once I schutzhund trained and did search and rescue with her as well. I miss that dog.

Oh yes. We miss our Kado, a German Shepherd Long Haired. He was and still is the hardest to let go. I know your pain brother.
  • fish357
    Gorgeous dog. Oh, I know what she is, should have said Belgian. Von Liche kennels is here in Indiana. I’ve built many a K-9 kennel in commissions for officers across the country.
    Many of them have Malinois as a partner.
    Damn, miss that job.
  • audioluvr
    edited September 2020
    The only thing I don't miss about her is she absolutely hated skunks! She'd prance home all happy with a dead skunk and her face was soaked with spray. Clearly mace would not deter her from ripping the throat out of an intruder.

Luckily I developed a fool proof de- skunk recipe
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• fish357
    I promise to knock first if I ever come to either of your homes.
  • CH46E
    This was Kado. 13 years old in Seattle. We moved a year later to FL. Sadly he was not with us.

https://youtu.be/2_P21MoTk2I
  • CH46E
    edited September 2020
    Oh man, i am not and have never been scared of dogs. But when I was sent to AZ to assist Border Patrol and I had to work with the first black German Shepherd I had ever seen, he sent chills down my spine. I think a black GSP is the most intimidating dog alive. The way he looked at people was the thing of nightmares. No joke. Only dog a ive ever been intimidating by.
  • I am a fan of the blue, too. Picked up this watch a couple months ago. Love blue face watches.

Blue_fixed_1024x1024.jpg?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    afterburnt wrote: »
    myjqq9oy83w6.jpg

what the heck is that? Looks wicked. Judging by the turbines its mid 60's?

new California electric drive jet....
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    27595927462_3fd44e5086_b.jpgLockheed A-12 ‘06924’ & SR-71 ‘17973’ by Alan Wilson, on Flickr

One of these things is not like the other. :)

They are just outside Edwards AFB. Lancaster and Palmdale are the main areas outside the base. And the closest In-N-Out burger. Lockheed's Skunkworks is in Palmdale.

The A12 was the predecessor to the SR71 right? Or was the A12 the CIA plane and the SR71 the USAF plane?

I think (???) the answer to both is "yes"... the A12 (again, I think?) had a crew of only one vs. 2 in the SR71. Pretty easy, then, to tell which is which in the photo by looking at the windows.
  • audioluvr
    W O W !
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• fish357
    xaoa2bvvr8md.jpeg
    Caught Sir Fig Newton at just the right angle.
  • I have like 4 boxes....
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    :p

After brunch fun...

This was a card my wife felt like purchasing for some reason. She almost never buys 2- $5 cards at one time. She almost left but said...Ah what the heck...one more.

3sur5shsdzck.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.