Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Never seen someone install windows via tractor bucket. First time for everything I suppose. ;)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    edited May 2020
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Never seen someone install windows via tractor bucket. First time for everything I suppose. ;)

It's not a best practice (as I am sure you know) :/ but it is surprisingly effective.
    I have a low center of gravity and great respect for, but no particular fear of, heights. :|

I'll tell you what -- if I could have only one tool, a tractor would surely be on my short list. :blush:
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »

It's not a best practice (as I am sure you know) :/ but it is surprisingly effective.
    I have a low center of gravity and great respect for, but no particular fear of, heights. :|

I'll tell you what -- if I could have only one tool, a tractor would surely be on my short list. :blush:

You can even drive nails with it...pun INTENDED.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,060
    ^^^^
    The SR71 reminded me of one of my favorite books. Remember the U-2 Incident?

9x23ltju41ac.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,872
    🍷 Stinky cheese lovers unite! 🍷

Époisses, from Burgundy, is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cheeses - and it also survives pasteurization better than most. About $25, and worth every penny. Easy to find at Whole Foods and specialty stores, but also in our run of the mill Ralph’s supermarket (Kroger).

Do not refrigerate and consume within a week for best results! 😋

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg
    Alea jacta est!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Kex wrote: »

Époisses, from Burgundy, is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cheeses - and it also survives pasteurization better than most. About $25, and worth every penny. Easy to find at Whole Foods and specialty stores, but also in our run of the mill Ralph’s supermarket (Kroger).

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg

That looks yummy!
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,053
    Kex wrote: »

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg

Haven't tried that one. My stinky cheese go to for years (harder since I moved to the U.S.A.) was ordering a whole Stilton for Christmas in November and keeping it in a cool place (not fridge) until Yuletide. After Christmas dinner with Carr's crackers and a glass of vintage port (I prefer Graham's) ....nectar.
  • Kex
    edited May 2020
    Stilton is undoubtedly one of the blue cheese greats, as is Roquefort, but this is something else entirely! Not better, necessarily, just different. 😉

Époisses is stinkier than Stilton or Roquefort, but actually, with broader appeal, perhaps, because it’s not as sharp a taste, so it doesn’t require something like port, champagne, or a strong aged white wine to get over the acidity. Red wine will do nicely, but not something like Beaujolais or Zinfandel.

I much prefer baguette to crackers - it’s tough to find good baguette - but in a pinch, I’ll use a favorite sourdough, or other bread from a reputable source, sometimes lightly toasted.
    Alea jacta est!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Man you fellers are making me hungry.
  • Kex
    And thirsty, hopefully! 😂
    Alea jacta est!
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Kex, I'm planning on finding that cheese at Whole Foods. It sounds different.

Harry
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Another epidemic that caused me great worry as a kid. Before the Polio vaccine in 1954, I was terrified I would wind up in an iron lung. The story below is about the last remaining man in an iron lung.

tixfoymx8pme.png
    ^ Children in iron lungs during a polio outbreak in the US in the 1950s. Photograph: Science History Images/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/26/last-iron-lung-paul-alexander-polio-coronavirus?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

Harry / Marietta GA
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited May 2020
    Did they didn't shut down America for polio....
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,481
    edited May 2020
    ^^^^
    The SR71 reminded me of one of my favorite books. Remember the U-2 Incident?

9x23ltju41ac.png

Here is a cool U2 video/story. It nearly started WW3.
    https://youtu.be/oyXcMQNc-3o
  • BlueBirdMusic
    CH46E,

That was great!!! Thanks
    Harry

Harry / Marietta GA
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,481
    CH46E,

That was great!!! Thanks
    Harry

That guy that does the videos has some awesome videos. He also has a few other channels with amazing historical stories.
  • mhardy6647
    taa2drceq637.png

(as seen Someplace Else)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Someplace Else

The North Atlantic?
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,076
    From Facebook, Claims to be a recent Morel from Missouriv0j0jd5mbz33.jpg
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,408
    aprazer402 wrote: »

Looks to be real. If it is it would be a world record. But being from Missouri with all those mushroom loving deer... I'm skeptical
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mhardy6647

Is that anything like an Okie from Muskogee?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420

That's going to take a BIG skillet....

I've seen some big ones but that is by far the largest I've ever seen if real.