Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,819
    treitz3 wrote: »
    What's wrong with this picture here folks?

Tom

That reminds me of when one of us would leave the outside door open too long in the winter and Mom would say: "Are you trying to heat the whole outdoors?" :p

These.....gentlemen are trying to cool the whole outdoors. :o
  • WillowWillow Posts: 9,877
    Geez, you guys don't know squat! They are trying to obtain drinking water from the run-off of the AC.
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 24,519
    What's wrong with this picture here folks?

ve4bjk839sn6.png

Tom

They're installing a heat pump. No problem.
    In other news from the Internet...
    kdj0k2koef1c.png

It will be recalled that one horsepower is equal to 746 watts.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 4,021
    adfcxhi8njdg.png
    An early predecessor to modern car audio.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,819
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    In other news from the Internet...

It will be recalled that one horsepower is equal to 746 watts.

The tail movement provides Active Bass Port Technology®.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,651
    :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    yeah. we need an ouch button to go with "like" et al.

:|

or... maybe a badge... @Hermitism ?

:)

• HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,777
    vubcdqolmebk.jpg
    2.0 - Marantz: PM8005, NA8005 | Polk LSiM703 | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 SC | WW Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps x4

3.1 - Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c, PSW125 | PS Audio Quintet | VooDoo-Hubbell IG 8300 | Acoustic Panels, Acoustimac Bass Traps x3

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps x4
    Hermitism wrote: »
    vubcdqolmebk.jpg

Thanks. This will come in handy.
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,755
    Willow wrote: »
    Geez, you guys don't know squat! They are trying to obtain drinking water from the run-off of the AC.

Willow, if so they are on the wrong side. 😇

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    Pretty -- as long as the power lines and trees stayed up.

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,890
    No problems so far.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
    No problems so far.

We had no ice or wet, heavy snow, but we did get very strong winds as this cold front came in early this morning -- fortunately, everything mission critical pretty much stayed put. :)
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,890
    Glad to hear/read it!
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,777
    edited January 17
    @mhardy6647
    ie2z2t8f1xo5.jpg
    This is why I made the emojis so large, once shrunk down, you can't tell what the heck it is.
    2.0 - Marantz: PM8005, NA8005 | Polk LSiM703 | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 SC | WW Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps x4

3.1 - Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c, PSW125 | PS Audio Quintet | VooDoo-Hubbell IG 8300 | Acoustic Panels, Acoustimac Bass Traps x3

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps x4
    edited January 17
    Hermitism wrote: »
    @mhardy6647
    ie2z2t8f1xo5.jpg
    This is why I made the emojis so large, once shrunk down, you can't tell what the heck it is.

x7u08i62nfsf.png

:p

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,209
    ubp51hsat22e.jpeg
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Zu Mission sC’s

Collecting Dust - Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
    Just trying to prep myself for the small snow storm during my inflight tomorrow afternoon. :(

Collecting Dust - Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Crack w/Speedball, Senn's MD HD600
    ... and I'm just hopin' it's a small snow storm, @mrbiron

• MuchiemanMuchieman Posts: 195
    mrbiron wrote: »
    afmd16ie3nj6.jpeg

living the Dream!! Nice!!
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 13,902
    ^^^ Tommy likey!!^^^ B)

lnqlp04cp44c.png

Coming up for my 50th B-Day later this year. Almost a week on the longest cruise ship in the world (2nd to the largest). It will be my first cruise and probably my last. Going with my family and another couple with their son. Looking forward to it!

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,762
    Tom, were are you crusing out of?
    Port Canaveral, Florida.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,762
    edited January 17
    Port Canaveral, Florida.

Tom

When, and are u sure it's on the Harmony? You driving in or flying?
    I'll keep the when private (NEVER advertise things like that online) but we will be driving, staying at one of our timeshares for a couple of days beforehand half way down to the port (We live close to Charlotte, NC). Probably doing the same thing on the way back. Probably a pit stop in St. Augustine or Charleston.

Yup. It's the Harmony. 9th floor with an oceanfront balcony.

We were going to go with the Symphony of the Seas but the decor looks like it was designed by someone who just graduated Romper Room. We liked the elegant decor of the Harmony much better.

Tom

... and I'm just hopin' it's a small snow storm, @mrbiron

They are only saying 3-6” apparently on arrival. Nothing like a constant 85 degrees in Mexico to ruin a New Englander’s winter.