Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    CGTIII wrote: »

Were you there recently? I really like Montreal. We are just 1.5 hours away. I find the city to be old world meets new world and a perfect blend of European+Canadian
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    Going to Montreal in September and look forward to seeing it.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,877
    Options
    Milito wrote: »
    Going to Montreal in September and look forward to seeing it.

Very nice time to go, still warm but usually not killer hot, although it can be.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Willow wrote: »
    Were you there recently? I really like Montreal. We are just 1.5 hours away. I find the city to be old world meets new world and a perfect blend of European+Canadian

I was there once 32 years ago with a local who showed me many of the old world features.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,607
    Options
    Stunning and beautiful!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,046
    Options
    Look, lads -- a Lego Leica.

48336934047_c9d2724631_h.jpgLego Leica M6 - Cutaway by H.Y. Leung, on Flickr

B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    mb541va72g7t.png

He better get good at that juggling thing his speaker business will never get off the ground.
    :D
  • pitdogg2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Lunch time at the Hardy house🤣
  • mhardy6647
    edited July 2019
    Options
    We signed a non-aggression pact with the felines for self-protection :|

That's Tim the Tabby on the right, and the late, great Harpo (the Other Tabby) on the left.
    Those two tolerated each other but you can tell from their resolute lack of eye contact that they weren't best buds. The only reason their rumps are touching is probably that one of them wanted to be sitting exactly where the other one was sitting -- and that's as close as it could get.

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited July 2019
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Shot this as I was driving to work this morning. Thought it was a cool looking sunrise over The Dalles, OR.

r179ylftdkzj.jpg

As you were driving?!? That's kinda dangerous! :p
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,549
    Options
    qkofw60wgs09.jpg
    uvp5izxtg6ur.jpg

PlayaLinda Beach FL.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    That's an alien MOTHERSHIP! :DB)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Tony M wrote: »
    That's an alien MOTHERSHIP! :DB)

Are you chanting "E.T.Phone Home" , Tony?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • CH46E
    Options
    When I cast out that first line it shocked the crap out of me. Not sure what it was about but I darn near dropped the rod in the water. Felt like needles shooting into my hands. I could hear popping and zaps. Anyone else ever have that happen?

I was in 4 ft of water and once my sinker hit the water it stopped.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    That's not cool.
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    WOW :o:#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options
    8yafoa3ytjer.png
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    CH46E wrote: »
    When I cast out that first line it shocked the crap out of me. Not sure what it was about but I darn near dropped the rod in the water. Felt like needles shooting into my hands. I could hear popping and zaps. Anyone else ever have that happen?

The ol' Ben Franklin trick. Transferring electrons from air through you. Saltwater is a great conductor.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    Options

The ol' Ben Franklin trick. Transferring electrons from air through you. Saltwater is a great conductor.

Yes, yes it is!
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options

Looks like a yearling. Sows run them off soon as they are expecting again. They can be terribly obnoxious. Don't ask me how I know...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    Options

And distilled is poor
  • mhardy6647
    Options

Looks like my pup ..

w8lp3n0h7c4v.jpg

I dunno... looks like"our" bear to me. :*

14392803805_1a96437ae2_b.jpgDSC_1570 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    Options

Looks like he may be validating the age old question "does a bear **** in the woods?"
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    Options
    All that was left of a panfish that my son caught after a snapping turtle got ahold of it.ucdhhlwpnjhy.jpeg
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    Options
    jawhog wrote: »
    All that was left of a panfish that my son caught after a snapping turtle got ahold of it.ucdhhlwpnjhy.jpeg

A great pictorial representation of Tennyson's famous phrase: "Nature, red in tooth and claw . . ." from In Memoriam AHH.
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.