Game of Thrones

Comments

• dromundsdromunds Posts: 8,947
    I just watched it again. Hard to watch Jon Snow getting killed by those fools.
  • vcwatkinsvcwatkins Posts: 1,976
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    The traitor thing was the brothers of the Watch felt like he betrayed those who died defending against the Wildlings.

I think the White Walkers show up and raise Snow.
    Ooooh!
    Den: Roon (Sonic Transporter) * PS Audio DirectStream Jr. * Adcom GFP-750 * Sunfire Signature II * PSAudio PP3 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2
    Study: Roon * ProJect Stream Box Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * PSA Dectet * DH Labs Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354
    Studio: Roon * LG v30 phone * Dared MP-5 * DefTech SM45
    Beach: Rega RP6 * AT33PTGII * Budgie SUT * Jolida jd9 * Roon * Sonore UltraRendu (LPS-1, WW Plat7, Iso Regen, Lush) * Schiit Yggdrasil * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 / First Watt F5 Clone * PSA Dectet * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl
    Beach Den: Sonore microRendu * Dayens Menuetto * Fostex BK-12m Folded Horn / KEF LS50 / Dynaudio Audience 50 / Revel M22

• drumminmandrumminman Posts: 3,389
    Remember that the men of the Night's Watch are rapists, murderers, thieves, sort of the dregs of society. They mutinied in an earlier season and killed Jon's predecessor Lord Commander, Mormont.

Being the top guy is harmful to your health!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • xjghostxjghost Posts: 977
    Don't forget the wicked fire witch came in right before they shanked Jon. I think he's only partly dead.....
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 2,208
    xjghost wrote: »
    Don't forget the wicked fire witch came in right before they shanked Jon. I think he's only partly dead.....

"He's only MOSTLY dead" - Miracle Max

HT - Pio Elite SC-63, Nuance Spatial 3S, Spatial Cen S, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500, Furez 12-2.
    Bedroom - Samsung UN50RU7200, Denon 2808ci, Monitor 5jr+ Series 2, Polk T30 center, Furez 10/2,
    And what about that bod on Cercei, eh? 41 yrs old in real life? Ooh baby Lou, I'm a sick puppy. I'm the first to admit it. It must have cost GOT a ton of dough to get her to agree to do that walk of shame totally nekked.
    dromunds wrote: »
    And what about that bod on Cercei, eh? 41 yrs old in real life? Ooh baby Lou, I'm a sick puppy. I'm the first to admit it. It must have cost GOT a ton of dough to get her to agree to do that walk of shame totally nekked.

I read that it was a body double. With special effects they can add her face to anyone.

HT - Pio Elite SC-63, Nuance Spatial 3S, Spatial Cen S, FXi50 surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500, Furez 12-2.
    Bedroom - Samsung UN50RU7200, Denon 2808ci, Monitor 5jr+ Series 2, Polk T30 center, Furez 10/2,
  • EmlynEmlyn Posts: 2,699
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I read that it was a body double. With special effects they can add her face to anyone.

Yes, she has said that in some interviews, and in parts of the long scene it did look kind of like her face was fixed to the body double with computer generated effects. Plus, Lena Headey has some large tattoos and...she's not a natural blonde. :p

1. Polk LSiM707, 704C, 703; Dual SVS SB2000 subwoofers; Marantz SR7011 receiver; Parasound A31 amp; Oppo 205; Sony 65" 4K TV; FIOS; PS Audio Power Plant Premier; MIT S2 cables
    2. JM Labs Electra 920.1; Sonic Frontiers Line 3 Preamp; Classe Model 25 amp; Sony HAP-Z1ES; Oppo 105D; Music Hall MMF7 and Acoustech phono pre; PS Audio Power Director; MIT S1 Cables
    3. Polk LSiM703; Parasound JC2BP and A23; Sony 48" 4K TV; Wyred4Sound DAC 2; Oppo 203; Squeezebox Touch; MIT S3 cables
    Sure, go ahead, take away my little ray of sunshine....Lol
  • chumliechumlie Posts: 8,665
    Go watch ''3oo''.
    Ooohhhhhh Noooooooo! ! ! That wasn't Lena's bod?
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
    Still think she's the hottest woman on Game Of Thrones.
    Yeah, Chum my buddy was telling me she was in both 300's and was buff. Tanks for reminding me.
    The internet appears to be full of stories about sightings of Kit Harrington, who plays Jon Snow, being sighted by a group called The Watchers On The Wall in the Belfast airport at the time of the start of filming for the new season. Saying it appears Jon Snow is coming back to life after all.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,798
    It was merely a flesh wound.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    Those dopes that shanked him better hope he's brought back to life by the Red Witch and not later by the zombie-woofs
    BlueFox wrote: »
    It was merely a flesh wound.

Not sure he has any internal organs that weren't carved up :D
    Seems too convenient that they don't burn his body.
  • gdbgdb Posts: 6,125
    Just saw this posted elsewhere........... :)08ylmh57hvgh.jpg
    jon.jpg 65.6K
  • westmassguywestmassguy Posts: 6,721
    LOL
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer
    Cables: Speaker: Furez 10/2 with GLS Locking Banana Plugs
    Interconnect: Furez 10/2 with SpeakONs
    ICs: Custom Furez by Douglas Connections
    Den:
    Bose 901 Series II Continentals Restored, Re-Built Equalizer with Elna Silmic IIs, Sonicaps, and Silver Mica Caps
    Carver CT-3 Pre, Carver C-500

dhsspeakerservice.com/
    Exclusive Distributor of Gimpod's Custom SDA Circuit Boards

"And keep her under 70, would you, huh? Betty likes a slow ride"
    When the next season start anyway?
    When the next season start anyway?

April or May.
  • Polkie2009Polkie2009 Posts: 3,836
    Did anyone hear something today where it may be postponed longer?
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Did anyone hear something today where it may be postponed longer?
    Yes, that why I posted May.
  • Polkie2009Polkie2009 Posts: 3,836
    Sweet, I was afraid they were postponing it like a year. :o
    Nope. To many $$$ involved.
    About 3 hours from the start of the new season. Jon Snow dead? Alive? Zombie? Resurrected by the red witch? Stannis dead? Reek and Sansa escaped? Lots more questions that I hope are answered soon.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 9,290
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

Remember when the red lady gave birth to that spirit? She went from full pregnant belly to 6 pack abs in 30 seconds of show, and it looked very believable. They're getting good at special effects.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
    A bit slow last night. Good to see Sansa catch a break for a change.