Game of Thrones

Options

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    I just watched it again. Hard to watch Jon Snow getting killed by those fools.
  • vcwatkins
    vcwatkins Posts: 1,993
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    The traitor thing was the brothers of the Watch felt like he betrayed those who died defending against the Wildlings.

I think the White Walkers show up and raise Snow.
    Ooooh!
    b]Beach Audio[/b]: Rega RP6 (mods) - AT33PTG/II - Parks Budgie SUT - PSAudio NPC * Eversolo DMP-A6 * Topping D90iii * Joule-Electra LA-100 mkIII * Pass Aleph 30 * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 2.3tl (mods) * PSAudio PPP3
    Beach Study: Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra & Pre Box S2 * Pass ACA * DH Labs SS Q10 * Brines Folded ML-TQWT RS 40-1354 * PSA Dectet
    Beach Master: WiiM Pro * Dayens Menuetto * Zu Libtec * Dynaudio Audience 50
    Beach Den: Bluesound Powernode 2i * DH Labs SS Q10 * Zu Omen DWII * Richard Gray RGPC
    Town Study: WiiM Pro * Chord Qute (Pardo) * Elekit TU-8600 * MIT S3 * Revel M22 * Beyer DT-990 * Shunyata Hydra 2
    Town Den: Music Hall mm5.1se - Denon DL-103r - Jolida JD9ii (mods) * WiiM Pro * Cary xCiter * Rogue 99 Magnum * Schiit Aegir * MIT S3 * Polk SRS 1.2tl (mods) * Dectet * Bottlehead Crack - Senn 600
    Town Porch: WiiM Pro Plus * Sunfire Sig II * Canare 4S11 * Magnepan 1.6 * Dectet
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Options
    Remember that the men of the Night's Watch are rapists, murderers, thieves, sort of the dregs of society. They mutinied in an earlier season and killed Jon's predecessor Lord Commander, Mormont.

Being the top guy is harmful to your health!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • xjghost
    xjghost Posts: 1,083
    Options
    Don't forget the wicked fire witch came in right before they shanked Jon. I think he's only partly dead.....
    HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,314
    Options
    xjghost wrote: »
    Don't forget the wicked fire witch came in right before they shanked Jon. I think he's only partly dead.....

"He's only MOSTLY dead" - Miracle Max

• dromunds
    Options
    And what about that bod on Cercei, eh? 41 yrs old in real life? Ooh baby Lou, I'm a sick puppy. I'm the first to admit it. It must have cost GOT a ton of dough to get her to agree to do that walk of shame totally nekked.
  • Jimbo18
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    And what about that bod on Cercei, eh? 41 yrs old in real life? Ooh baby Lou, I'm a sick puppy. I'm the first to admit it. It must have cost GOT a ton of dough to get her to agree to do that walk of shame totally nekked.

I read that it was a body double. With special effects they can add her face to anyone.

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,367
    Options
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I read that it was a body double. With special effects they can add her face to anyone.

Yes, she has said that in some interviews, and in parts of the long scene it did look kind of like her face was fixed to the body double with computer generated effects. Plus, Lena Headey has some large tattoos and...she's not a natural blonde. :p

• dromunds
    Options
    Sure, go ahead, take away my little ray of sunshine....Lol
  • chumlie
    chumlie Posts: 8,658
    Options
    Go watch ''3oo''.
  • drumminman
    Options
    Ooohhhhhh Noooooooo! ! ! That wasn't Lena's bod?
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • chumlie
    Options
    Still think she's the hottest woman on Game Of Thrones.
  • dromunds
    Options
    Yeah, Chum my buddy was telling me she was in both 300's and was buff. Tanks for reminding me.
  • dromunds
    Options
    The internet appears to be full of stories about sightings of Kit Harrington, who plays Jon Snow, being sighted by a group called The Watchers On The Wall in the Belfast airport at the time of the start of filming for the new season. Saying it appears Jon Snow is coming back to life after all.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    It was merely a flesh wound.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • dromunds
    Options
    Those dopes that shanked him better hope he's brought back to life by the Red Witch and not later by the zombie-woofs
  • drumminman
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    It was merely a flesh wound.

Not sure he has any internal organs that weren't carved up :D
  • chumlie
    Options
    Seems too convenient that they don't burn his body.
  • gdb
    gdb Posts: 6,012
    Options
    Just saw this posted elsewhere........... :)08ylmh57hvgh.jpg
    jon.jpg 65.6K
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    LOL
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • dromunds
    Options
    When the next season start anyway?
  • chumlie
    Options
    When the next season start anyway?

April or May.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    Did anyone hear something today where it may be postponed longer?
  • chumlie
    Options
    Polkie2009 wrote: »
    Did anyone hear something today where it may be postponed longer?
    Yes, that why I posted May.
  • Polkie2009
    Polkie2009 Posts: 3,834
    Options
    Sweet, I was afraid they were postponing it like a year. :o
  • chumlie
    Options
    Nope. To many $$$ involved.
  • Jimbo18
    Options
    About 3 hours from the start of the new season. Jon Snow dead? Alive? Zombie? Resurrected by the red witch? Stannis dead? Reek and Sansa escaped? Lots more questions that I hope are answered soon.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Jimbo18 wrote: »

Remember when the red lady gave birth to that spirit? She went from full pregnant belly to 6 pack abs in 30 seconds of show, and it looked very believable. They're getting good at special effects.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • chumlie
    Options
    A bit slow last night. Good to see Sansa catch a break for a change.