2010 Polkfest, rockin dirty Jersey!!

Options

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I gotta say Tedwick.... I hope a haiku (or two) is thrown my way before you "go all jellifying my eyeballs" and whatnot.

Mr Grand? Can't wake to shake your hand.

I'm looking forward to the big ole Big Brother Bear hug and the death squeeze hug from GG, he near cracked my ribs at the Corporate PF.

Jason, I'm looking forward to meeting you too. I've seen your picture from Ben's collection but other than that we've just been internet friend.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm all giddy, and I just crapped myself.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,713
    edited July 2010
    Options
    At least nobody can say that you're full of crap.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm all giddy, and I just crapped myself.

I just did the same and couldn't help but notice a slight shift in the space-time continuum. Something must be rotten in Denmark.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Can't believe how much one can miss after a mere week and a half in Japan...just missed sherardp by a day? Guess I'll be touching down in Newark ahead of schedule...so I can do a little pre-Polkfest reconnaisance!

(Crisco..really Russ? Looking forward to meeting the, excuse me Doro, hardcore and Mr. Grand).

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ...Something must be rotten in Denmark.

It's the cheese.

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cnh wrote: »
    (Crisco..really Russ? Looking forward to meeting the, excuse me Doro, hardcore and Mr. Grand).

cnh

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. :D

Honestly, though, PFest is not something to be missed if you can help it;
    I moved vacation days for this...
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man I cant wait for this party to get started.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jason, knowing both of you guys I can say you're are pretty much F'd up if Ted decides to squeeze you....

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yo George (and everyone else obviously), that equipment thread is up and running as you recommended. If you already mentioned you were bringing something, please throw it in that thread so its all in one place.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I am definetly kicking Ant's ****, so make some room in the basement, he would be smart to stay close to Janice, she is a lady and his only hope not to come out bruised.

RT1

Momma ain't raised no fools, now. You know I'll be on her hip like a needy grandchild sticking my tongue out everytime she looks the other way. NaNa nana NAAANAAA!!!

I can't wait to get you in trouble...:p
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm in. So much for thinking in two's, but I'll be there, I might have to hop a rail car with nap sack, but I'll be there.

1 and 1 and 1 is three. Hold you in his arms yeah you can feel his Jim Beam......

Cheers,
    Rooster
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + PHYLLISANN!!!!! (there, now she'll be happy )
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    shack (is planning...lol)
    lightman1 (now it's a party)
    serendipity (if no exams)
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Heiney (over even money chance)
    Reeltrouble (will come to laugh at my peasant audio gear )
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Ben626709786243......whatever
    Zombieboy2000
    kab (now it's REALLY a party)
    Lasareath (still did not reconfirm, but eff it, he's on the list)
    NJPolker
    Hawkeye
    Patrick C
    RuSsMaN
    Pycroft
    Dorokusai
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Pycroft
    Pycroft Posts: 1,960
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You forgot me...It's okay...I am easily forgotten :)

I am not definite, but a very probably :)

James
    2 Channel/HT:
    Sony SS-M9 P's (ES version)
    Sony SS-M1CN Center Channel
    Polk RT800 Surround Speakers
    Odyssey Stratos Dual Mono Amplifiers
    TAD 150 Signature Tube Preamp
    Harman Kardon HK354
    Sony SACD Player
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm in beings I'm driving George Grand and KAB to the event.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    edited. thought I had you guys in there already, must have missed a cut and paste somewhere.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• amulford
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn, it looks like 30 lbs. of Sauseege, huh? Don't forget to remind me of what we want, so I can get the order in timely like...
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    amulford wrote: »
    Damn, it looks like 30 lbs. of Sauseege, huh? Don't forget to remind me of what we want, so I can get the order in timely like...

Ant, me and Phyllisann can be your sous chefs for cutting up the peppers and onions.
  • amulford
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Grazie mille! Looks like a big order, no???
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Grazie mille! Looks like a big order, no???

Hell yeah! Like a case of peppers and peck of onions atleast. We'll cut through those in no time. You've seen how we work here.

I was thinking about having Phyllisann make her famous roast pork but I gotta see what the moola situation is going to be at the time and figure out how many pork shoulders are needed.

Lot's of guys attending have had her roast pork sammiches. They speak for themselves!!! Hehehe. They're like Lays potato chips you just can't eat one.

We'll talk later tonight.
  • amulford
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo Lou, looks like we're gonna have a porkfest at Polkfest, fugheddaboudit...
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yo Lou, looks like we're gonna have a porkfest at Polkfest, fugheddaboudit...

I thought Lightman, Dave and John Stas were going to have the porkfest!:eek::D
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I thought Lightman, Dave and John Stas were going to have the porkfest!:eek::D

No, I'm, not in. Dave doesn't want to share.

I'll be ok though. RuSsMaN is coming!

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    No, I'm, not in. Dave doesn't want to share.

Dont worry you have have Russ all you want!
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options

yes, his presence will have a calming effect on all kinds of ailments.

I don't know what it is, the audio knowlege? large Meteorite like head? the adorably small neck size in comparison to the head circumfrence?

It could be anything. I know we will be out my soothing ability to split my pants on command for comedic effect. Mark might actually find my lap uncormfortable this year
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    Dont worry you have have Russ all you want!

No, no, that's ok. Wouldn't want to break up the happy couple. I'm not a home wrecker or anything like that. I'll just bring my own bed and there won't be any room for you or lightman in it.

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    yes, his presence will have a calming effect on all kinds of ailments.

So do certain kinds of ointments.

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The worst part about Polkfest is most certainly Jstas.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    The worst part about Polkfest is most certainly Jstas.

That's not what your mom said last night! :p

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    That's not what your mom said last night! :p

oh snapzz!
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -