hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard that jungle juice you were serving up made people hallucinate!:eek:
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2010
    Options
    PF ain't for the faint of heart....or liver.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Amherst
    Amherst Posts: 695
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »

BDT

Soooo.....you're saying best to bring a spare liver?
    Parasound C1, T3, HCA-3500, HCA-2205A, P/DD1550, Pioneer DV-79avi, Oppo BDP-83, WD Media Server W/HDD,
    Dynaudio Contour 3.3, Dynaudio Contour T2.1, Polk OWM3, Polk DSW micropro 1000 (x2),
    Pioneer Kuro 50" Plasma, Phillips Pronto Control w/Niles HT-MSU.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Amherst wrote: »
    Soooo.....you're saying best to bring a spare liver?

there is a cooler just for spare liver storage.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + wifey
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    shack (is planning...lol)
    lightman1 (now it's a party)
    serendipity (if no exams)
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Heiney (over even money chance)
    Reeltrouble (will come to laugh at my peasant audio gear :) )
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Ben626709786243......whatever :)
    Zombieboy2000
    kab (now it's REALLY a party)

early confirmations I remember (reconfirm boy)

Lasereath (should have 6 pack abs by polkfest)

Dave, can't wait to see ya kid, and by that I mean I can't wait to see you carrying **** out of my basement. At least I am always well stocked with Alleve now with this dodgy hipjoint :D

Nadams, give me a shout out closer to the fest on that.....might very well take you up on that....I think Jstas might do the same but I got extra couches to handle it.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    there is a cooler just for spare liver storage.

mini fridge in the basement for the win..lol
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    ..I think Jstas might do the same but I got extra couches to handle it.

Think? I thought I was order to?

Yes, I'll be coming up Thursday with lotsa room in the truck to drag stuff with me. Unless zombieboy flies in to Philly. Then I'll be dragging his keister up with me 'cause I promised to pick him up at the airport if he went that route.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »

Yes, I'll be coming up Thursday with lotsa room in the truck to drag stuff with me. Unless zombieboy flies in to Philly. Then I'll be dragging his keister up with me 'cause I promised to pick him up at the airport if he went that route.

I thought you, Dave and Lightman were going for the threesome!:D Yuck, well not you Dave! Shut up Russ!:D:p
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I thought you, Dave and Lightman were going for the threesome!:D Yuck, well not you Dave! Shut up Russ!:D:p

Oh, no, Russ won't share Dave. Wants him all to himself. I have to bring my own cot because Russ is such a meany!

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No worries John. I'm but a wee lil' lad and would be more than happy to ride in your glove compartment.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can one bring booze with on a plane? I haven't flown in forever so I have no idea. If so I might have to bring some good ol' vodka or some nice Whiskey with me...
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No worries John. I'm but a wee lil' lad and would be more than happy to ride in your glove compartment.

That's ok, the bed if padded and carpeted!

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    can one bring booze with on a plane? I haven't flown in forever so I have no idea. If so I might have to bring some good ol' vodka or some nice Whiskey with me...

You can bring booze on a plane but don't bring more than one bottle.

Also, NJ has some pretty strict liquor laws and if you have more than what could reasonably be seen as "personal", you can get fined for distributing without a license. I actually had to bail a friend out of jail one time because he was pulled over and had 16 cases of beer in his truck. He was stocking up for a family reunion. Cop pulled him over, noticed the large square under a blanket in the back of his SUV. Searched the vehicle and arrested him for "intent to distribute a controlled substance". The judge cleared him and refunded his fine and told him next time get a keg. Oh, all his beer was confiscated too. Nobody ever said anything about that.

Don't worry though, NJ has some of the best stocked liquor stores in the country. Some obscure stuff or limited distro stuff you really gotta hunt for but you can find most of what you have local to you around here. Besides, Lou lives up north. There are liquor stores on every corner.

• Fireman32
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »

Dave, can't wait to see ya kid, and by that I mean I can't wait to see you carrying **** out of my basement. At least I am always well stocked with Alleve now with this dodgy hipjoint :D

Sure only to lug all the crap out of your basement :rolleyes:look foward to seeing you too bud

Joe I am going to pass Russ off to John and let them have there fun together.

Also, NJ has some pretty strict liquor laws and if you have more than what could reasonably be seen as "personal", you can get fined for distributing without a license. I actually had to bail a friend out of jail one time because he was pulled over and had 16 cases of beer in his truck. He was stocking up for a family reunion. Cop pulled him over, noticed the large square under a blanket in the back of his SUV. Searched the vehicle and arrested him for "intent to distribute a controlled substance". The judge cleared him and refunded his fine and told him next time get a keg. Oh, all his beer was confiscated too. Nobody ever said anything about that.

Don't worry though, NJ has some of the best stocked liquor stores in the country. Some obscure stuff or limited distro stuff you really gotta hunt for but you can find most of what you have local to you around here. Besides, Lou lives up north. There are liquor stores on every corner.

There is a liquor store right down the street that is very well stocked. At least it was the last time I was in there 2 years ago.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Speaking of keg.... I think you should get one. Hell, I had a 1/4 for my little party a year back, and this thing spans 2 days!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    Joe I am going to pass Russ off to John and let them have there fun together.

Good luck with that. Once Russ gets a hold of your leg that 'ole Mississippi Leg Hound blood in him kicks in and you're stuck until he finishes.

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options

you were ordered, I was just wording it nicely....i'm cool like that ;)
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• cstmar01
    edited July 2010
    Options

sweet, ok thanks for the info because I had no idea how NJ was for laws with the stuff.

I was thinking about bringing some vodka or gin that is made right here in WI called Death's Door and I haven't really found it anywhere else. Besides that I would normally bring my Stoli Elite, or some other form of vodka or tequlia as I would be good to go with a bottle or two of that stuff.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sweet, ok thanks for the info because I had no idea how NJ was for laws with the stuff.

I was thinking about bringing some vodka or gin that is made right here in WI called Death's Door and I haven't really found it anywhere else. Besides that I would normally bring my Stoli Elite, or some other form of vodka or tequlia as I would be good to go with a bottle or two of that stuff.

You can get name brand stuff out here easily and probably cheaper too. (NJ, land of discount liquors!) If you want to bring the local hooch that you can't get outside of your area then I would only bring a bottle. You won't be able to take it back with you if it's opened so it'd be staying. No sense in bring multiple bottles.

BTW, nobody mail booze. NJ will confiscate it at the post office and never tell you about it. They might send you a fine as well. Most of the major shippers know as well that NJ doesn't allow you to mail booze so they won't even accept the package to send. Booze needs to come in to the state through a distributor unless you are only bring a bottle or two for personal use. Beer, anything more than a 12 pack can get you in to trouble as well so unless it's an obscure, local only thing, it can be found here.

• hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good luck with that. Once Russ gets a hold of your leg that 'ole Mississippi Leg Hound blood in him kicks in and you're stuck until he finishes.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: . . . with that gorilla breath to boot! EWWWWWW!!!
  • cstmar01
    edited July 2010
    Options
    nadams wrote: »
    Speaking of keg.... I think you should get one. Hell, I had a 1/4 for my little party a year back, and this thing spans 2 days!

ha get some milwaukee's best ice AKA beast and I'm sure you'll be the talk of the town hahahaha.....
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ha get some milwaukee's best ice AKA beast and I'm sure you'll be the talk of the town hahahaha.....

At the risk of blasphamy, how about some non-alcholic beer!:eek:
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited July 2010
    Options

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fireman32
    edited July 2010
    Options

Whats that? I did not know there was such a thing.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TroyD wrote: »

BDT

you know it bro, a few have only been to lamefest, I am definetly kicking Ant's ****, so make some room in the basement, he would be smart to stay close to Janice, she is a lady and his only hope not to come out bruised.

I dig GD's traveling audio medicine bag, going to need it for the PF gremlins, Lou anything break yet, its about time for stuff to start to happening.

Looks like the RUT is starting for this one, its Polkfest, its fun, its happening and it ROCKS, wanna know what Club Polk is really about, get you some of this.

First one put on by the Yankee Boy's, you guys need to do it proud. Promise not to laugh Lou, ok, maybe a snicker.......hehehehehe j/k, I do want to hear the Promitheus, make sure Dave cleans off any stuff on it.

RT1
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    NJPOLKER wrote: »
    Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! Good one!
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2010
    Options
    little bro, the best your getting is high test Mountain Dew..........ok you can have it on the Rocks..

not sure why todays the day I;m getting all peter pumped but I am ready to see the brohams, the new guys, and wail Jersey Fest thing till the Garden State 'is wilted and walking bow-legged.

RT1
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited July 2010
    Options
    polkfest--that smell,,the smell of hot biased toobs,,glowing in the darkness,,mesmerizing the masses as they enter thru the portal and are greeted by the One,,, they emerge somehow different than before,,PF,,don't miss it,,,,
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can take John, Joe and Dave on at the same time! No worries!