2010 Polkfest, rockin dirty Jersey!!

1313233343537»

Comments

• disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited October 2010
    If at my house, is this the first time any PF was with a pool?

BTW I'm all in on this PF idea.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited October 2010
    Out of all those cameras, that is all the pics we took?

Back in 07 we had an easy 3-400 pics.

What is up?????

Maybe there will be some more added??? I remember DJ always took a bunch so he was not there, but I did think there were more, Shack was snapping shots. The gear shots are always good but the ones with the members make the Fest if you got em send em.

Anyway, still enjoying the after-glow of this Fest. I did need to report though that I saw the Maine professor back humping the doll in the garage while slamming a beer and shouting "here's your "A" my little laddy". What a lush.......or I guess it was research.

RT1
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2010
    Shack was snapping shots.

Very few this time. Left the camera in the car most of the time so I could concentrate on the food and BEVERAGES...

I have a couple of good ones though...
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • disneyjoe7
    edited October 2010
    I love taking pictures of people who are having fun, I added some equipment pictures due to the fact people ask about it. People are it IMHO, sorry again I missed it. I sure I have a camera in my hands next PF.

Steve

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    edited October 2010
    I did need to report though that I saw the Maine professor back humping the doll in the garage while slamming a beer and shouting "here's your "A" my little laddy". What a lush.......or I guess it was research.

RT1

Really? I hope that after I saw Patrick C with a print out of my face taped to B.O.B., punching it and screaming his primal screams at it. Otherwise, Patrick, you might wanna go get checked out. cnh did spend alot of time in China, you know. Who knows where he's put things and in what places! :eek:
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited October 2010
    I think Ted and John are 'on' to something.

I know this guy and he spent a year literally standing upside down--on the other side there. lol

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited October 2010
    ok...just pondering something. Is Jesse's hair magical or something? Like I guess I fail to understand the power of the hair but my curious mind wants to know.
  • disneyjoe7
    edited October 2010
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    ok...just pondering something. Is jesse's hair magical or something? Like i guess i fail to understand the power of the hair but my curious mind wants to know.

lol:d

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited October 2010
    I so wish I would've remembered to bring my camera. I do have one or two on my cellphone. But you'll have to be friends with me on FB to see those :p
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited October 2010
    cstmar01 wrote: »
    ok...just pondering something. Is Jesse's hair magical or something? Like I guess I fail to understand the power of the hair but my curious mind wants to know.

Hehe....:D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2010
    keiko wrote:
    his pubes are too magical to touch. :p

tmi!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,051
    edited October 2010
    Out of all those cameras, that is all the pics we took?

Back in 07 we had an easy 3-400 pics.

What is up?????

I posted all mine. I was hoping to see more too.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • disneyjoe7
    edited October 2010
    The pictures which are posted are funny, Thanks to everyone whom posted.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    edited October 2010
    heiney9 wrote: »
    I posted all mine. I was hoping to see more too.

Nice job with the PF pics Brock! Thanks.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    edited October 2010
    Keiko wrote: »
    His pubes are too magical to touch. :p

baby do you want to go on a magic carpet ride???

:D:p
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited October 2010
    I'm hoping to get some of my pics up this w/e--busy busy busy.

Hey Lou...I think I may have left my camera's battery charger at your house--it's a cassette sized plug in thingamajobber (no wires). Can you take a look around and let me know? It might be upstairs in the Maker's Mark Lounge.

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited October 2010
    mmadden28 wrote: »
    I'm hoping to get some of my pics up this w/e--busy busy busy.

Hey Lou...I think I may have left my camera's battery charger at your house--it's a cassette sized plug in thingamajobber (no wires). Can you take a look around and let me know? It might be upstairs in the Maker's Mark Lounge.

didnt see it though, will check with the wifey though as she is master of all in the house
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites