2010 Polkfest, rockin dirty Jersey!!

Options

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,713
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nah, that's ok there sport. I'm bringin' my own sand to the beach.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + PHYLLISANN!!!!! (there, now she'll be happy :D)
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    shack (is planning...lol)
    lightman1 (now it's a party)
    serendipity (if no exams)
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Heiney (over even money chance)
    Reeltrouble (will come to laugh at my peasant audio gear )
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Ben626709786243......whatever
    Zombieboy2000
    kab (now it's REALLY a party)
    Lasareath (still did not reconfirm, but eff it, he's on the list)
    NJPolker
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Hawkeye
    Hawkeye Posts: 1,313
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Is it too late to add to the list? If not, I'd like to be there.

Gordon
    2 Channel -
    Martin Logan Spire, 2 JL Audio F112 subs
    McIntosh C1000 Controller with Tube pre amp, 2 MC501 amplifiers, MD1K Transport & DAC, MR-88 Tuner
    WireWorld Eclipse 6.0 speaker wire and jumpers, Eclipse 5^2 Squared Balanced IC's. Silver Eclipse PCs (5)
    Symposium Rollerblocks 2+ (16)Black Diamond Racing Mk 3 pits (8)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Right on Gordon!!!
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + PHYLLISANN!!!!! (there, now she'll be happy )
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Zombieboy2000
    NJPolker
    Hawkeye
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow a good mix of old and new Polkfester's, cool.

RT1
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know how I'm traveling yet (my teleportation research MAY be complete by autumn, maybe not) so it might cramp plans to hand deliver some audio. Drive-bys MAY be encouraged. Stay slightly tuned.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Uh...that's taken care off Mr. Grand.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    George, I got plenty of room. Tell me what you need to bring up and I'll stop by on my way up on Thursday and pick up everything that will fit.

• dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If I had to bet on which ride he'd choose douchebag....I know he'll choose mine. However, the Ford is much faster than me....I say we settle it in front of the keg....or around the toilet.

Love,
    Mark
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    If I had to bet on which ride he'd choose douchebag....I know he'll choose mine. However, the Ford is much faster than me....I say we settle it in front of the keg....or around the toilet.

Love,
    Mark

I'd tell you what you could go do with yourself but I'd get banned for foul and abusive language. So...use your imagination.

• dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't wait to pimp slap you John.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,958
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If I can set some of my vacation I would like to come. Plus I can hit NY and visit my son as well.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options

Tough talk from a guy who pissed and moaned about being "burnt out" and "not going to Polkfest".

• hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options

:eek::eek::eek: Is that with a folded wire hanger to the genitals!?! Ouch, nothing like a pimp stick to get someone's attention.:eek:
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have Doros left hanging part of his genitalia in my pocket. I'll bring it and show it to y'all with my microscope.
  • George Grand
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have been misunderstood. I have traveling companions, but don't know my actual itinerary yet. I hope this clears things up.
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    John and Doro, whenever you want to email me your glove and headgear sizes let me know. are we doing boxing gloves, MMA? I have to draw the line at bare knuckle.....we are not savages.

bring your own mouthguards. :D

Doro, stop wavering...you comin or what? you're the only man I let sit on my lap.....won't be Polkfest without that!
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• George Grand
    edited July 2010
    Options
    He'll be there.
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll put him on the list then
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + PHYLLISANN!!!!! (there, now she'll be happy )
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Zombieboy2000
    NJPolker
    Hawkeye
    Dorokusai
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    John and Doro, whenever you want to email me your glove and headgear sizes let me know. are we doing boxing gloves, MMA? I have to draw the line at bare knuckle.....we are not savages.

bring your own mouthguards. :D

Doro, stop wavering...you comin or what? you're the only man I let sit on my lap.....won't be Polkfest without that!

I don't need any of that. He said he isn't coming.

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he's just being coy, he'll be there

I love him when he plays hard to get :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• George Grand
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'll put him on the list then

Go ahead, it's your list not mine.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    he's just being coy, he'll be there

I love him when he plays hard to get :p

Better add "The Queen of Spain", Jimmy Hoffa and The Lindbergh Baby too.

• dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Options
    John......whew, if I could only say what I want....you're butt is mine. If Brett is around, you won't have any choice.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    John......whew, if I could only say what I want....you're butt is mine. If Brett is around, you won't have any choice.

Let me check my schedule and see if I have time to be scared....yep...ahhhh...no...well, maybe...ah, no, forgot about that one...yeah. Ya know what? Nope, no time to fit you in this week and next week is all filled up to. Lets see what about...August 14th, 2022? Is that good for you? If so, I have 5 minutes before lunch, I can squeeze you in?

• dorokusai
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hope you've signed over power of attorney and created a living will.
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    Let me check my schedule and see if I have time to be scared....yep...ahhhh...no...well, maybe...ah, no, forgot about that one...yeah. Ya know what? Nope, no time to fit you in this week and next week is all filled up to. Lets see what about...August 14th, 2022? Is that good for you? If so, I have 5 minutes before lunch, I can squeeze you in?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hope you've signed over power of attorney and created a living will.

I hope you've smeared your butt with peanut butter and stuck Jujubes and gummi bears to the peanut butter.