2010 Polkfest, rockin dirty Jersey!!

Options

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You're an awful person.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,713
    edited July 2010
    Options
    dorokusai wrote: »
    You're an awful person.

My mommy says I'm special!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    I hope you've smeared your butt with peanut butter and stuck Jujubes and gummi bears to the peanut butter.

thats almost a 2 girls/one cup moment.......almost
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is going to be one hell of a polkfest!
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fireman32 wrote: »

Not if there's no peanut butter!

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I roll with the Skippy.........hard!

natural is my preference, but regular will do if requested.

I'm a "smooth" guy myself, but some of this sick **** might demand the "chunky style"
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Patrick C wrote: »
    Add me to the list...i'm there

Bring peanut butter!

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2010
    Options

Was it the peanut butter, jujubees or the "squeeze you in" that convinced you! Hehehe!:D:p
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You had me at peanut butter, Add me to the list...i'm there

fixed that for ya.

looking forward to seeing you
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options

ya think? List is growing, it will go off either way but starting to REALLY hope Nikki and Kevin are in the new house before then......lol

Jstas
    Fireman32
    hearingimpared + PHYLLISANN!!!!! (there, now she'll be happy )
    devani
    jimmydep
    cnh (highly possible?)
    millerlightscott
    shack (is planning...lol)
    lightman1 (now it's a party)
    serendipity (if no exams)
    face
    pohlrbehr
    pearsall001
    George Daniel and Janice
    Trietz
    F1Nut
    Nadams
    Amulford
    Ricardo
    Heiney (over even money chance)
    Reeltrouble (will come to laugh at my peasant audio gear )
    Disneyjoe7
    George Grand
    MMadden
    Ben626709786243......whatever
    Zombieboy2000
    kab (now it's REALLY a party)
    Lasareath (still did not reconfirm, but eff it, he's on the list)
    NJPolker
    Hawkeye
    Patrick C

possibles:

The Queen of Spain, Jimmy Hoffa, and The Lindbergh Baby.

**NOTE** I am drawing the line at Hookers and Blow.............ok, maybe a 3 hooker limit...and they better be high class (think along the lines of Elliot Spitzer's taste), but ABSOLUTELY no blow. This is a low key family friendly gathering. :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What????? No hookers blowing????? Come on it's Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I moved!!
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ohskigod wrote: »
    **NOTE** I am drawing the line at Hookers and Blow.............ok, maybe a 3 hooker limit...and they better be high class (think along the lines of Elliot Spitzer's taste), but ABSOLUTELY no blow. This is a low key family friendly gathering. :p

Wait, is that a 3 hooker limit per person or total?

• ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    Wait, is that a 3 hooker limit per person or total?

Total........yep, they're gonna have a rough night.....profitable, but rough..lol
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey now, what's my wife gonna say to all this!?!

BTW let just one of you perverted cruds mistake my wife for one of the hookers and you'll have the mirror image of Greg Luzinski's autograph engraved in your foreheads!:eek::D
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hey now, what's my wife gonna say to all this!?!

BTW let just one of you perverted cruds mistake my wife for one of the hookers and you'll have the mirror image of Greg Luzinski's autograph engraved in your foreheads!:eek::D

if all of this were reality, I would hope she would have a much bigger issue with the peanut butter, JuJubee and **** play discussed earlier.....just sayin..:D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OK, add me to the list. I hate everyone in attendence BTW but if anything to meet my future protege' Zombieboy.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if all of this were reality, I would hope she would have a much bigger issue with the peanut butter, JuJubee and **** play discussed earlier.....just sayin..:D

Dude, if she saw all that I guarantee you she would find a way to drug me and keep me home locked in the bedroom in delerium!!!

She already thinks we're all nuts after all the meets at my house so there is not a doubt in my mind that she would absotely believe it all including the BLOW (even though it's banned) and the hookers. She & Antny talk a lot and I'm sure he would make it even worse!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I can say this most of Lou's partys usually involve one or more women dancing on the dining room table.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OK, add me to the list. I hate everyone in attendence BTW but if anything to meet my future protege' Zombieboy.

Don't worry, we all hate you too, there, snooky wookums.

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Total........yep, they're gonna have a rough night.....profitable, but rough..lol

Total? Dude! What happened to the nekkid, full contact, football game in the mud? Can't play football with 3 people, dude.

About all we can do with 3 hookers is throw hambugers at their nekkid butts and see how many we can get to stick. Not much fun in that. Unless they don't shave their butts. Then it gets challenging!

Since there's only 3 hookers and no blow allowed, how about we replace it with another event. Like, say, a Nair Off? The hairiest participants strip to skivvies and get covered in Nair. The first one to lose all their hair without crying gets a door prize!

I'm thinkin' a nice door. Maybe with a big, oval window with some pretty flowers or birds etched in to it. Solid wood frame too.

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sweet Mary June!! After reading all the added shenanigans..I'm bringing the tarps, rubber sheets AND three rolls of quarters to party. If I can get my hands on a 55 gal. drum of Crisco and that breed of hairless cat, I'll toss that into the ring with Doro and Zombie!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2010
    Options
    YAAAAYYY!!! Now the trip will be worth it!;)
  • ohskigod
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well I can say this most of Lou's partys usually involve one or more women dancing on the dining room table.

well, maybe more like half. unfortunately every friend I have with a vajajay will ignore this "nerdfest" like the plague. this is gonna be a swordfight for the most part. Phyllisann and Janice are more than used to swimming through seas of testosterone thank god.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Testosterone?! EWWWWWW!!!!! Nobody said anything about testosterone! Now seas of Tolberone, I'm all over that!

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2010
    Options

You want I should rough 'em up a lil', boss?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • hearingimpared
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well, maybe more like half. unfortunately every friend I have with a vajajay will ignore this "nerdfest" like the plague. this is gonna be a swordfight for the most part. Phyllisann and Janice are more than used to swimming through seas of testosterone thank god.

Well since you and Sal have lost all that weight, I will definitely have the advantage with the sword fights as I still have plenty of belly to use as a shield!:D:D:D:p

Well I can't speak for Janice but in Phyllisann's case . . . YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT!!! Hahaha!!!:eek::eek::eek:
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited July 2010
    Options

Ban that SOB's ****.
  • Jstas
    edited July 2010
    Options

Ban that SOB's ****.

Man. Talk about a buzz kill!

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ban that SOB's ****.

Ha, he lost Zombie years ago, rip van dorko just been sleeping on a bed of nails under the cherry tree!!!!!

I am looking forward to giving the Zombie a squeeze and a half to see if his eye balls pop out like jelly.........

This Fest is shaping up as one of the best ever.

RT1
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I gotta say Tedwick.... I hope a haiku (or two) is thrown my way before you "go all jellifying my eyeballs" and whatnot.

Mr Grand? Can't wake to shake your hand.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore