Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,109
    afterburnt wrote: »
    vxrxq2490wwt.jpg
    The last of the Gunfighters

Wow, fantastic picture! Guessing that Mt. Fuji?
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 25,619
    So -- let me see if I've got this straight.
    This thing is basically a Roomba, but with a sharp rotating blade(?)
    What could possibly go wrong? :|

https://www.husqvarna.com/us/25th-anniversary-automower-giveaway/?utm_campaign=C_Automower Giveaway 25th Anniversary_May20&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua

hnng0vqcba7l.png

And the thing's not even orange?!

So... I am imagining a Stephen King short story: Huskie. Somewhere along the lines of Christine, I guess. Lots of gore, but really nice-looking lawns.

• BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,141
    Tony,
    I am continually amazed by all the things you have in that building!!

Keep up the good work.
    Harry
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 7,066
    Very nice composition!
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
    Thank you.
    Our neighbor's horses (well, horse & pony) did all the heavy lifting, composition-wise.

:)

tonyp063 wrote: »
    So we have a mated pair of these guys in our neighborhood.
    Baltimore city.
    It's been 40-ish years since I've seen one. It's the first time my wife has ever seen one.

i3kf54i0v8v4.jpg

My favorite bird - the reason my name is BlueBirdMusic.

The Eastern Bluebirds really love meal worms, and are mainly insect eaters. They can have up to three family's per year and prefer a certain type of house or a hole in a tree.

One is very rewarded when they appear. In Georgia, there are quite a few around everywhere now. In the 50's, 60's and 70's, the Bluebirds became scarce because of insect sprays.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Harry
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 2,287
    The Eastern Bluebirds really love meal worms, and are mainly insect eaters. They can have up to three family's per year and prefer a certain type of house or a hole in a tree.

Bluebirds are thick here. Two decided to nest in my wood stove chimney and got trapped I found their poor lifeless bodies when I cleaned out my stove. Need to get on the roof and cover the opening with hail screen
    One foot on audio nirvana and the other in the poor house.
    Camptown races sing this song
    Polktown, Polktown...

:)
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    Ken, I was just up in Polkville the other day. Should have taken a shot. If I am up there again, I'll snap a photo. It's a one light town in the middle of nowhere in NC.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,928
    Ome ? Oh my !!😳
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    Love beautiful pictures like this that have only one human in them.
    treitz3 wrote: »
    a2jjtwgrmtyf.png
    Azalea garden in Ome, Japan.

Tom

mrbiron wrote: »
    I bet that place is teaming with murder hornets. There’s probably only one person because the rest are gonzo.

... and here I thought I was a cynical pessimist.

;)
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,109
    New toy! Wife is not so happy about it though. But she just won the soundbar debate. So we are getting a new tv for the bedroom with a soundbar and a wall mount and sound bar for our tv living room. The only plus is I get to put my RTA12B back in my listening room while I tear apart the Infinity speakers.

b9enkskt4e83.jpg
    earu32uhq6su.jpg
  • maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,122
    edited June 3
    Got this earlier this year. Lots of fun too. About $120 online. No dead spot where the puck can land. You need a table for it though.

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    w8raemzkrd36.png

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 961
    CH46E wrote: »
    New toy! Wife is not so happy about it though. But she just won the soundbar debate. So we are getting a new tv for the bedroom with a soundbar and a wall mount and sound bar for our tv living room. The only plus is I get to put my RTA12B back in my listening room while I tear apart the Infinity speakers.

b9enkskt4e83.jpg
    earu32uhq6su.jpg

Played a lot of Foosball in college. Played goalie and had a girlfriend who played forward and we would beat 95% of the people we played. Her brother was a very good player and taught her how to play. The guys hated getting beat by us. I also had a good friend who played forward (he was better than her) and we would put a quarter up and play all night on that quarter.

I would have a table, but I messed my wrist up in a skiing accident and I can't play now.

BTW, nice table.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.