Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,265
    Camptown races sing this song
    Polktown, Polktown...

:)
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    Ken, I was just up in Polkville the other day. Should have taken a shot. If I am up there again, I'll snap a photo. It's a one light town in the middle of nowhere in NC.

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 8,071
    Ome ? Oh my !!😳
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,271
    Love beautiful pictures like this that have only one human in them.
    treitz3 wrote: »
    a2jjtwgrmtyf.png
    Azalea garden in Ome, Japan.

Tom

If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I bet that place is teaming with murder hornets. There’s probably only one person because the rest are gonzo.

... and here I thought I was a cynical pessimist.

;)
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,521
    New toy! Wife is not so happy about it though. But she just won the soundbar debate. So we are getting a new tv for the bedroom with a soundbar and a wall mount and sound bar for our tv living room. The only plus is I get to put my RTA12B back in my listening room while I tear apart the Infinity speakers.

b9enkskt4e83.jpg
    earu32uhq6su.jpg
  • maximillianmaximillian Posts: 2,140
    edited June 3
    Got this earlier this year. Lots of fun too. About $120 online. No dead spot where the puck can land. You need a table for it though.

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 14,617
    w8raemzkrd36.png

Tom
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 1,055
    CH46E wrote: »
    New toy! Wife is not so happy about it though. But she just won the soundbar debate. So we are getting a new tv for the bedroom with a soundbar and a wall mount and sound bar for our tv living room. The only plus is I get to put my RTA12B back in my listening room while I tear apart the Infinity speakers.

b9enkskt4e83.jpg
    earu32uhq6su.jpg

Played a lot of Foosball in college. Played goalie and had a girlfriend who played forward and we would beat 95% of the people we played. Her brother was a very good player and taught her how to play. The guys hated getting beat by us. I also had a good friend who played forward (he was better than her) and we would put a quarter up and play all night on that quarter.

I would have a table, but I messed my wrist up in a skiing accident and I can't play now.

BTW, nice table.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
    Hermitism wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    49913798977_ef112f97ee_b.jpgDSC_0133 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    "At the base of that wall, you’ll find a rock that has no earthly business in a hayfield. Piece of black, volcanic glass. There’s something buried under it I want you to have.”

but, but... I like our neighbors -- it would likely tick 'em off if I deconstructed their wall.

B)
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,453
    49913798977_ef112f97ee_b.jpgDSC_0133 by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    "At the base of that wall, you’ll find a rock that has no earthly business in a hayfield. Piece of black, volcanic glass. There’s something buried under it I want you to have.”

but, but... I like our neighbors -- it would likely tick 'em off if I deconstructed their wall.

B)

It won’t matter because you will be in Zihuatanejo...
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,343
    edited June 4
    That movie ranks #1 on the top 500 list I believe.

I have this framed poster that I'll hang up again some day. ;)
    v7qd73k6gnik.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • daddyjtdaddyjt Posts: 1,494
    I’ll never forget the first time I watched it,
    thinking Andy hanged himself in his cell the night he escaped - even the morning guard’s reaction, staring into the (unbeknownst to the watcher) empty cell. Man, was I ever pissed, thinking it was going to end that way!

Easily one of my most “re-watchables”...
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 3,312
    daddyjt wrote: »
    thinking Andy hanged himself in his cell the night he escaped - even the morning guard’s reaction, staring into the (unbeknownst to the watcher) empty cell. Man, was I ever pissed, thinking it was going to end that way!

NOW THAT'S THE WAY YOU USE THE SPOILER BUTTON PEOPLE!!! I've stopped reading threads on this forum about movies and TV shows until I've seen the movie/show. You guys can't keep a secret! And for anyone that hasn't seen Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, they die at the end! :open_mouth:
    daddyjt wrote: »

NOW THAT'S THE WAY YOU USE THE SPOILER BUTTON PEOPLE!!! I've stopped reading threads on this forum about movies and TV shows until I've seen the movie/show. You guys can't keep a secret! And for anyone that hasn't seen Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid, they die at the end! :open_mouth:

To say nothing of Bonnie and Clyde...

oops.

:blush:
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,343
    I love that graph! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just got ahold of 36 more rolls so I'm good for a few more months. Wife has her own stash. :D

I'll bet Sam's Club will have plenty in stock later in the year when I need more.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,521
    edited June 5