Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,978
    I’ll clear - congrats Drew!!
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • WillowWillow Posts: 10,312
    lightman1 wrote: »
    10,000 posts!!!

Didn't realize the thread about nothing was so big
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung QN75Q7DR Qled 75" tv, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium or Neutron App to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,541
    Tis but a sad, sad day :(

vq8qkwumnktz.jpg
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • krazypolkkrazypolk Posts: 757
    Easy come, easy go. :'(
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,549
    Wow, you're moving on from the Zu's? Duh obviously, but why?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

No...just moving ;)
    New house isn't finished for another 2 months but the agent wants them gone because they block a fireplace...

Although, after we sell, I will be looking to buy something new due to the buttfull of green coming our way. :p
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,583
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Tis but a sad, sad day :(

vq8qkwumnktz.jpg

wait, what?
    Packin' for storage prior to the big move, or are they hittin' the dusty trail?

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,542
    edited January 2019
    Big move for now Doc

No...just moving ;)
    New house isn't finished for another 2 months but the agent wants them gone because they block a fireplace...

Although, after we sell, I will be looking to buy something new due to the buttfull of green coming our way. :p

I got my wires crossed (or my bits, or whatever) in the mail with you guys.
    Staging the house --- good.
    @mrbiron I am guessing I may need your new address if I am ever to get your Reduction back to you (and I had sendin' it home on my 2019 bucket list, too -- srsly).

:/

No...just moving ;)

Well keep me in mind when you get settled and start deciding what you're gonna do...I have that Italy that's been very lonely in a box for more than 2 yrs that would likely pair up nicely with those speakers.

Good luck on both the houses bro.
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

@DSkip
    Thought about you yesterday while walking a job at Buc-ee's...these were on display

dwc8n25esxzl.jpg

• joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,978
    omwh9kniz6d3.jpeg
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
    @txcoastal1
    The italy is an amp...or is it a pre?

@mhardy6647
    I'd tell you my address if I knew what it was going to be. ;)
    I'll shoot you a message once we figure it out. All I can tell you is it's somewhere in Mass...
    @txcoastal1

@mhardy6647
    I'll shoot you a message once we figure it out. All I can tell you is it's somewhere in Mass...

Cool, it's a small state :)

I have another electronic gizmo here with your name on it (well, you know, virtually speaking...).
    Although I still think you ought to find a half a day and c'mon up sometime.
    @txcoastal1

@mhardy6647

It's a 12watt SET integrated
    http://www.unisonresearch.com/en/products/valves/integrated-amplifiers/simply-italy.html

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 17,165
    @txcoastal1

@mhardy6647

http://www.unisonresearch.com/en/products/valves/integrated-amplifiers/simply-italy.html

Was it at LSAF the year I was there?
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    @txcoastal1

@mhardy6647

Was it at LSAF the year I was there?

Yes it was Dan
    Daryl's room

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 9,033
    edited January 2019
    Think of it as a fun journey that the sound gets to go on!

a120264c25f6f83d76cb16d3241358fd--diy-speakers-speaker-design.jpg
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,475
    Amen! ;) NICE!

LOW and behold! B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    edited January 2019
    it even looks cold here today...

efvhqwcc2z3u.jpg

iskoa2fnq5vq.jpg

The dang solar photons aren't even moving at the speed of light yet.
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 9,033
    OMG stop freaking posting them!!!
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 744
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

They don't always. :-)
    https://www.sciencenews.org/article/speed-light-not-so-constant-after-all
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
    CGTIII wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

They don't always. :-)
    https://www.sciencenews.org/article/speed-light-not-so-constant-after-all

aww, man... my brain just exploded.

l2zekmv2b3b5.png

I think I may have seen some Cherenkov radiation, too ;)

vrfjc5mzd07n.png