Post a picture.....any picture...part deux...

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited October 3
    Perhaps it was for the Annual YMCA prostate ride.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    Willow wrote: »
    Perhaps it was for the Annual YMCA prostate ride.

AKA National Boxing Day ?
    🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,356
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    54040965766_20b40a05ee_b.jpg

Pretty nice chunk of land you've got. I always enjoy seeing your "yard". What feeds the water I see down yonder? Is it a small lake? We call those "tanks" here in TX. Is it a river? A creek? A pond? What the heck is that back there?
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,449
    zmv8kp6gey15.jpg

BOTH of those trucks are ridiculous….
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,672
    edited October 3
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    54040965766_20b40a05ee_b.jpg

Pretty nice chunk of land you've got. I always enjoy seeing your "yard". What feeds the water I see down yonder? Is it a small lake? We call those "tanks" here in TX. Is it a river? A creek? A pond? What the heck is that back there?

That's our neighbors' :) Mine's nice, but not that nice. :blush:
    That's a pond; stream-fed. Quite a nice little pond it is, too.

I always tell folks we have the nicest view we could afford. We couldn't afford the view I posted above. ;)

some green-winged teal on the neighbors' pond from April 2022.
    52003277507_9e8e94249e_b.jpg

There's actually another, much smaller pond/marsh nearby. Great place to see migrating (and nesting) birds in the springtime. Here're some wood ducks in the smaller pond, also from '22.
    52004593579_f37593d3af_b.jpg

We bumped into another neighbor as we were walking down the hill this evening. We remarked about the gorgeous evening and I said, "Yeah -- it's too bad it's not prettier around here, isn't it?" :p

54041415100_4cf92a4b0e_b.jpg
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,865
    q8obdwadkqhx.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    edited October 3
    54040102177_a8e0d30634_b.jpg

That's a glorious sight there Mark. Worth framing? I think yeah!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,449
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    q8obdwadkqhx.jpeg

That’s some cool history there…!
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    a6a9luyich3t.jpeg

Of course they're debating it at ASR (where I saw this), but my gut feeling is that there's a causal relationship in these data. B)

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,821
    a6a9luyich3t.jpeg

Of course they're debating it at ASR (where I saw this), but my gut feeling is that there's a causal relationship in these data. B)

Which type of chocolate or all?

Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,656
    a6a9luyich3t.jpeg

I should cocoa, old bean.
  • mhardy6647
    edited October 4
    SIHAB wrote: »
    a6a9luyich3t.jpeg

Which type of chocolate or all?
    Excellent question!
    As you know...
    Further studies will be required to fully explore and understand the significance of these findings.
    Which, translated into normal talk, means, of course:
    Please, please, please fund my grant renewal application! PLEASE?!?!
    B)
  • SIHAB
    Pic from the Mrs. who is in Hollywood FL right now. The keen eye will pick up
    something interesting...
    8itkxkeewwdk.jpg
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,356
    something interesting...
    8itkxkeewwdk.jpg

What the heck is that?? Just above the split to the right....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,374
    q4h6aotl03gk.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    something interesting...

What the heck is that?? Just above the split to the right....

I zoomed 400% and still can't make out what it is. Not enough detail and a bit out of focus.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,508
    Iguana
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,338
  • mhardy6647
    edited October 4
    machone wrote: »
    Iguana
    You guana what?
    B)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,374
    Iguana
    You guana what?
    B)

I think you mean Guano….
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    Iguana
    You guana what?
    B)
    I think you mean Guano….
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Colonel... that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: That's private property.
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Colonel! Can you possibly imagine what is going to happen to you, your frame, outlook, way of life, and everything, when they learn that you have obstructed a telephone call to the President of the United States? Can you imagine? Shoot it off! Shoot! With a gun! That's what the bullets are for, you twit!
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

b61dnx0lvoyi.png

• SIHAB
    Iguana

YES! or a green squirrel... well done sir.

I think I'll do this for the next karma.

• mhardy6647
    Iguana

YES! or a green squirrel... well done sir.

I think I'll do this for the next karma.

Don't tell me...
    do you mean...
    could you possibly mean...
    https://youtu.be/JmcA9LIIXWw?si=dze-Nrvy2UfIcOvc