Post a picture.....any picture...part deux...

18910111214»

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,735
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

@Geoff4rfc is remodeling his bathroom...
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,315
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

LOL nice!!! Still trying to figure out how to pee in it
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,601
    So... a few days ago, Mrs. H and I noticed a dropped (presumably "lost") stuffed animal near a school bus stop/turnaround not too, too far from our neighborhood. Today, we happened to walk by again and I noticed it was still there, but now in the gully. I figured some poor youngster is probably pining for it, so I picked it up and put it someplace I thought it might get noticed. We'll see what happens.

54033800290_6b20464fc7_b.jpg
    54033600033_4734d42bea_b.jpg
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,434
    Geoff4rfc wrote: »
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

I thought everyone that rode BMW bikes sat down to pee…?
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,434
    jo2upozrjbug.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,735
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

C'mon bro, you sit to pee. Admit it 😁
  • Geoff4rfc
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

C'mon bro, you sit to pee. Admit it 😁

DUDE!!!!! Were you spying on me when you came to visit????

:D:D:D
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • Geoff4rfc
    daddyjt wrote: »
    mttsii4sjq3c.jpg

I thought everyone that rode BMW bikes sat down to pee…?

You're not wrong. Anyone racing the S 1000 RR does pee a little under hard acceleration :D

ezvlcjanvqbb.png

• I didn't know this car existed.
    1gaxibw29ld7.png
    803vxv0bmrpe.png
    2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,631
    Makes you realize just how large the B1 is.

loprwxxmewwp.png