Post a picture.....any picture...part deux...

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    From middle TN earlier this evening.

I went out around 10pm and couldn't see anything in my area. Didn't quite make it to Georgia.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,865
    edited October 11
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Chattanooga, TN from Lookout Mountain.

1sjsq3t1yzda.jpeg
    Could you see all seven states?

I don’t know about that, but if you zoom in and look to right of center on the horizon, the two plumes of steam are coming from a power plant west of Knoxville, according to the park ranger we were talking to. Said it was 100 miles away. Our elevation was ~2,100 ft at the time.
    billbillw wrote: »
    Chattanooga is such a beautiful area. I used to go up there several times a year for weekend visits. I need to get back to doing that. I think its the perfect sized city. Not too big, but still has a lot of culture and a cool downtown area.

Could not agree more! This is my fourth year coming down from central Illinois for the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. The restaurants and nightlife are phenomenal. Has become one of my favorite cities to visit.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • charley96
    charley96 Posts: 319
    jdjohn wrote: »

1sjsq3t1yzda.jpeg
    Could you see all seven states?

I don’t know about that, but if you zoom in and look to right of center on the horizon, the two plumes of steam are coming from a power plant west of Knoxville, according to the park ranger we were talking to. Said it was 100 miles away. Our elevation was ~2,100 ft at the time.
    billbillw wrote: »
    Chattanooga is such a beautiful area. I used to go up there several times a year for weekend visits. I need to get back to doing that. I think its the perfect sized city. Not too big, but still has a lot of culture and a cool downtown area.

Could not agree more! This is my fourth year coming down from central Illinois for the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival. The restaurants and nightlife are phenomenal. Has become one of my favorite cities to visit.

Sounds awesome! Hope y'alls have a good time!
  • bcwsrt
    David Hobbs, Patrick Long and Bob Varsha …

n3w3g557bhce.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • bcwsrt
    nyl5x9imauke.jpeg
    y7x3fxz2cqtx.jpeg
    1u2wnubgcszm.jpeg
    Brian

• bcwsrt
    edited October 11
    1ckvbcc6xsrz.jpeg
    iho3449cv8w5.jpeg
    Brian

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,256
    edited October 11
    Rock City on Lookout Mountain is the place one goes to seven states.
    of9fvn5aj4ik.png

When I went for the first time as a young kid, I was disappointed the state lines weren't visible. :)

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,010

Two of those names bring back great memories. :)

"KABLAMMO!"
  • bcwsrt
    8x6vcu2synw8.jpeg
    zo15gdmjxni2.jpeg
    q436yjew77dl.jpeg
    lotouvl12g7y.jpeg
    Brian

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    Viking64 wrote: »

"KABLAMMO!"

Those Honda engines did a lot of that.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    F1nut wrote: »

"KABLAMMO!"

Those Honda engines did a lot of that.

Yessir. :p I seem to recall yellow Jordans having that issue but my memory may be a bit hazy. That's what happens when you drink late on Saturday night and wake up at 7:30 on Sunday morning to watch a race. B) Those days are long gone.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,428
    edited October 11
    Jane, you ignorant s l u t
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,449
    gpb07gqj8lfp.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• Viking64
    Why does my penls hurt when I urinate?

No ONE will touch that remark with a TEN FOOT POLE!

What about: "Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjRqj_STFFM&t=1s
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,672
    edited October 12
    "Knock, knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Babs's uvula"
    "Babs's uvula who?
    "I don't know, Babs?
    https://youtu.be/pRoGEWj6ka4?si=cM-QplgPJfU27gGu
    It'll behoove ya to take care of your uvula.
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,508
    treitz3 wrote: »
    tr6dqlm5awle.jpg

She's gettin' up there. 35K more and she'll be hitting a half a million miles. Still runnin' like a champ!

Tom

B) Nice
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • BlueBirdMusic
    treitz3 wrote: »
    tr6dqlm5awle.jpg

She's gettin' up there. 35K more and she'll be hitting a half a million miles. Still runnin' like a champ!

Tom

Might be time to create GoFundMe account.

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    jmkcsxaab0mo.png

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    fpmuyaiv49qi.png

Harry / Marietta GA
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,449
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    dui2hrlu4n7p.jpeg

Stealing that one before it gets censored…!
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,569

Waiting for dinner.

qeajrzv0ig0u.jpg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus