You’re doing it wrong…
Options
Comments
-
Be careful there...we have some fine Canadian forum members here who might argue that the American math is to blame, what with all the Common Core hubbub from some years past.mrbigbluelight wrote: »See profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -
-
^^^^ Is he about to jump?
"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"Harry / Marietta GA
-
-
-
From out in the field today

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit. -
-
-
From out in the field today

In some municipalities double trap systems are code to keep the sewer monsters where they belong. -
This content has been removed.
-
Maybe it was Sunday at 7pm and that was the only fittings on hand to make it work... I'm curious how they managed to seal the two upper halves of the white S trap together, and the one that is upside down will certainly leak where it joins the black trap. It's certainly not racist plumbing, at least.Enjoying the journey while never attaining the destination.
-
you can rest assured that it did in fact leak in multiple places :-p- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
-
The “S” trap is prohibited under the Uniform Plumbing Code throughout the United States. This is because the “S” trap will siphon or suck water out from the trap which will end up releasing methane (sewer) gases into the home.2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a -

-
txcoastal1 wrote: »The “S” trap is prohibited under the Uniform Plumbing Code throughout the United States. This is because the “S” trap will siphon or suck water out from the trap which will end up releasing methane (sewer) gases into the home.
Until the code was revised a few years later due to the resurgence of the sewer monsters. FWIW I preferred the outdated double trap to the filter system which sometimes doesn't stop the more agile ones. -
motorstereo wrote: »

Wonder which knot was used in the straps?Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.
Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
Thompson Adventures, Inc. -

Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
This content has been removed.
-
Shocking engineering there!- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
-

-
This thread really questions how the population has increased over the decades..
I'm sure you have seen Idiocracy by now. Its a real thing happening slowly.See profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -

-
That far larm can be heard from far away.
-
mhardy6647 wrote: »Or, perhaps, far 'way (?)
Or maybe a fur piece away...
It might could at that. I reckon theys fixin' to find out iffin theys ever a far over yonder.
Please kill me now. -
-
Professional job right there! They must be a vendor for Trey.
Seriously, even if that is grey-water? Stupid and nasty. I'll give them a "A" for creativity though.
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
^^^^^I'm doubting those connections are sealed up tight and it's doubtful there's a 4" trap below that morass of pvc. With that in place the smell in that area should be right on par with a fair sized hogpen.
-
I have a funny feeling Vanilla won't like my attempt at humor... but I am looking at that and thinking:motorstereo wrote: »
H-oo-ker Headers.
https://www.holley.com/brands/hooker/
-
At least that's a sealed system...
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~













