Tom

I had a buddy who was slinging it.......he got 15-20yrs.... be careful :#:#
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,630
    edited September 24
    treitz3 wrote: »
    I have been slingin' it.... :)

Tom

I usually subscribe to it for one or two months a year to get ESPN...College Bowl Season just about every year. Sometimes for Baseball playoffs if the Braves are in it (TBS usually carries the playoffs). The rest of the year, I don't need it.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • If you have an LLC you can get the $49.99 rate as ac"Business"
    Sal Palooza
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,630
    If you have an LLC you can get the $49.99 rate as ac"Business"

Well, that's not really an apples/apples comparison. That's a good deal for you though. I could stomach cable service for $50, but most are paying through the nose for that garbage. I have a coworker spending more than $300 for Comcast service (includes internet and home phone). 200+ channels of mostly garbage reality TV, relentless biased news, and re-runs. Sports (or ignorance) is what keeps most subscribing. I keep telling him to drop Comcast and stream, but he's stubborn and doesn't like changes. In his words, he really likes how his TV shows the caller ID of people that call his home phone. I was like, "who actually calls your home phone?" He says, mostly doctors, telemarketers, and scammers. My point exactly.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,586
    OleBoot wrote: »
    5s45hsp2ocsk.png

Hydraulics -- remarkable thing(s).
  • I wonder if the antenna works better?
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,222
    edited September 26
    'Problem with Toilets' Forces American Airlines Plane To Turn Around, Land At Original Airport After 9 Hours

https://www.ibtimes.com/american-airlines-flight-toilet-malunction-3744514
    An American Airlines flight from Dallas, Texas to Incheon International Airport in Seoul, South Korea turned around 5 hours into its journey, returning all passengers from the airport it initially took off from. Passengers were provided with no explanation about why their journey was altered when the incident occurred on Sept. 7.

.......... airline staff explained the incident as having been caused by an issue with the toilets. The pilot also reportedly asked if any passengers were carrying a screwdriver which could have helped fix the issue.

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,272
    RIGHT ! TSA will not even allow fingernail clippers..... MAYBE , the airlines should stock a small tool bag in the cockpit.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,586
    edited September 26
    We were flying back to Boston from somewhere down south (perhaps Charlotte) with the kids once (quite a few years ago, now). There was a loose plastic ceiling panel on the plane. We sat at the gate for quite a while, waiting for repairs. Eventually a couple of guys got on the plane, looked at the sagging panel and duct taped the seam to hold it to the adjacent trim panel.
    The whole economy section broke into applause.
    We then just sat there for a while longer. Eventually, a sheepish flight attendant announced that the duct tape fix was deemed inadequate, and we were taken off the plane. We had to hang around the terminal for another good chunk of time until they scrounged up another aircraft for us. :#