You’re doing it wrong…
Options
Comments
-
Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
-
You'd a thought that selling his soul would've bought him a flat-panel TV, though, wouldn't you?
-
Unfortunately the SiloX at the Crossroads went out of business so Mr. Johnson was stuck with his CRT 😥Sal Palooza
-
-
-
Men's only...
Sorry. Also chicks with ***** -
-
mrbigbluelight wrote: »Obviously someone well versed in quantum mechanics

Or Photoshop. One or the other.🤣Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden -
Sal Palooza
-
I had that happen to me once. Swiped my Tacoma wheels. Suckers even got my Old Man Emu front suspension! They were working stealing the rear end and leafs, but ran outta time.mrbigbluelight wrote: »Obviously someone well versed in quantum mechanics
These particular fools were not as talented as this guy, though. My truck was left on two cinder blocks, one under front and rear diff, and a block of wood under one of the nerf bars to hold it up. Quite thoughtful of them, I thought.
And they did it during a hurricane. Pretty dedicated for the despicable.
At first thought my friends had played a joke on me.
I disabled signatures. -
-
-
I know, I know - but it’s still funny…

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -

- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit. -
^^^ Proof positive that there are, in fact, idiots that walk among us....
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
-
That can't be real
-
I can’t believe the deck would support that weight…“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -
This content has been removed.
-
This content has been removed.
-
I think its one of these faux stone jobs. Not that heavy. But, it could be photoshopped...
https://genstone.com/inspiration-gallery/exterior/ross-faux-stone-chimney-remodelSee profile for rigs. Nothing else here. -
Then, riddle me this....
If it's real (faux) stone? Then why in the world would the chimney above the roofline double or maybe even triple in size?
Inquiring minds want to know.....
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
Yep!
-

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -
Then, riddle me this....
If it's real (faux) stone? Then why in the world would the chimney above the roofline double or maybe even triple in size?
Inquiring minds want to know.....
Tom
That's your proof right there that it's fake......inquire no moreMarantz AV10-Emotiva ERC3-Denafrips Venus-Panasonic UB820-AudioQuest Power Quest 707-Emotiva DR3, DR2, XPA2, XPA6-Focal Kanta No2, Sopra Center-PolkAudio RTiA9, RTiA3, LSiM 702F/X-Epik Empire-SVS SB5000-11.3 -

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -

I might be in trouble if I didn't work from home...😁
See profile for rigs. Nothing else here.



















