You’re doing it wrong…
Options
Comments
-
(pet ethics Aug. 12, 2024}

How Agonizing Is It to Be a Pug? Some 200-ish years ago, people began breeding dogs and cats for physical traits — and made them a lot sicker.
https://www.thecut.com/article/bad-dog-breeders-history-sick-dogs.html"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"Harry / Marietta GA
-
-
This little piggy...
-
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed
home.
This is little piggy ......
....IN THE NAME OF GAWD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF !
😭Sal Palooza -
This content has been removed.
-
That is A LOT of fluid retention.
{checks calendar}
Well, it is that time of uhm...... nevermind
🫣Sal Palooza -
"Contractor? We don't need no stinkin' contractor. As soon as my husband figures out why one of the corners keeps sinking, we're gonna be in great shape!"

"This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon -
This content has been removed.
-
.. and that is why I don't do my own additions.
-
-
This content has been removed.
-
mhardy6647 wrote: ».. and that is why I don't do my own additions.
I suppose, then, that you ask your son for that ?
....being as he's a mathematician ....
.......additions......
.......... in the name of gawd do I have to make a Powerpoint presentation ?!
🫣Sal Palooza -
Is that the new electric firechicken??
I don't see any fire, just a chicken. So, no. 😝
Brian -
-
Jeez....some folks should not be allowed to procreate.
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
aprazer402 wrote: »

That might work for a few inches. -
-
aprazer402 wrote: »

That might work for a few inches.
That’s what she said…
But what is up with the solar panel?2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a -
I thought I was missing something, but then I realized I was in the “Doing it Wrong” thread.ken brydson wrote: »
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden -
aprazer402 wrote: »

I’d guess that’s a hitch for an EV - probably the correct load rating…;-)“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn -
aprazer402 wrote: »

That might work for a few inches.
I've heard that before. 😢Sal Palooza -
aprazer402 wrote: »

Three little piggies put trailer hitches on their trucks.
The first made his of straw.
The second made his of wood...
-
-
This content has been removed.
-
-
I dunno which is worse; the wooden one or this mess

-
Wow.....just wow.
Tom~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~ -
motorstereo wrote: »I dunno which is worse; the wooden one or this mess

I feel like the wooden one was done just for the photo, but this one looks real.Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden -
Looking at the tailgate, they did a few practice runs.Stan
Main 2ch:
Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Benchmark DAC1, Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i; Technics SL-J2, Parasound PPH-100.
HT:
Marantz SR7010, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW110 , Marantz UD5005, Pioneer PL-530, Panasonic TC-P42S60
Other stuff:
Denon: DRA-835R, AVR-888, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, 5B, TSi100, RM7, PSW10 (DXi104 upgrade); Pioneer: CT-6R; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, CDR-615; Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii, Sony CDP-650ESD, Technics SA 5070, B&W DM601 -
















