What are you cooking?

Comments

• maxward
    maxward Posts: 918
    ^What is the recipe for that gutbomb? Looks good!
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 1,991
    edited October 2020
    Just an Onion/Spinach/Mushroom/Garlic Fritatta. 12 eggs. Red Onion, Vidalia Onion, Chopped Garlic from a jar, Frozen Chopped Spinach, Canned Mushrooms, Coconut Oil, Freshly Ground Pepper. Cook the ingredients first until tender in some coconut oil and mix it with the beaten eggs. Re oil the pan and pour in and cook it on the flame until the bottom is browned and pop it into the broiler for about 6 or 7 mins. Most importantly don't forget the handle stays hot a long time (don't ask how I know)!
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • maxward
    Thanks. We’ll try it.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 3,621
    Real men don't eat...
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,337
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Real men don't eat...

Well slap my a s$ and call me Suzie. I eat!!!
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,230
    WHY HELLO Suzie.....

:*
  • fish357
    fish357 Posts: 301
    Took the rest of the chili and cornbread into Charles C. Deam wilderness area Saturday. Home way back and cooked over a small fire.
    gnjikkrp88n8.jpeg
    k9jwv9fwtaoz.jpeg
    Good on the potatoes.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 3,621
    Are those sasquatch steaks?
    Cambridge Audio 851N Streamer/DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Belles 350A Reference modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January.

by Dr. Sardonicus
  • maxward
    Cheese steak? I miss the genuine article.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,982
    maxward wrote: »
    Cheese steak? I miss the genuine article.

Yep... cheesesteak. Has to be the best sandwich I have made at home in a long time. So good that Nooshin thinks I need to have a food truck!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 19,230
    A Corvette food truck!
    ;):)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 9,820
    Nice bark and smoke ring.
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,410
    what's everyone cooking today for the Cowboy's funeral? :D
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Transport/Dac: L.K.S MH-DA004, Cayin Venus cd-100i, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkI,
    Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Cerious Technologies Graphene Extreme
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2, Gabriel Gold Reckoning
    Power Cables by: Argento Organic Reference, Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables

• marvda1
    I'm going with a slab of ribs and hot links. Will follow up with finished pictures.
    z1me2sn70hw1.jpg
    rz1z3tqmtssi.jpg
    mtgzmt98csja.jpg
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2, Gabriel Gold Reckoning
    Power Cables by: Argento Organic Reference, Cullen Cables, 6sons Audio, Swiss Cables

• CH46E
    Let me know how that OPX-1 is. I have several Kosmos dry rubs. Little pricey.
  • marvda1
    the opx-1 bbq sauce tastes like they were trying to come close to the taste of blues hog original.

• marvda1
    Here you go, got a hold to a bad bag of wood, worm holes and dry. Made for a long cook.digy7l65s9ad.jpg

• CH46E
    Looks good man!
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,944
    Forgot pics. Pizza on the Joe
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,944
    Marvin, those links. Mmm mmmmm
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,897
    I "cooked" some Chicken Helper. I think it's better to starve to death than to eat this poison.