Show me your TT's !!!

Comments

• verbverb Posts: 10,235
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I don't see any resemblance to Mike

jf2qqb8b3wma.png

Viking64 wrote: »
    I don't know what that means, but it sounds like you are making fun of Mike Tyson. :p

OMG!!! Hundreds of those went out? I apologize to all of CP!!! Newbies!!!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,100
    well the car's still beautiful.
  • DawgfishDawgfish Posts: 2,557
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Dawgfish wrote: »
    Harman Kardon T-60 with Dynavector Karat 23R cart

7do6sehxd37y.jpg

I like that line of h/k decks.

Thanks! She's a beaut for sure!
    verb wrote: »
    Sony PS-X75 Biotracer with Technics EPC-205 MK3 cart

b0vo2bcdn6t6.jpg

A Tool fan - love it !!!
    BTW when are those guys coming out with a new album ???

Thanks! Not sure but wish they would!
    edited January 2018
    Oh wow, so many in your collection!

Do they each have their own sound quality to them, aside from the fact that they have different cartridges?
    Why have you gone through so many different tables? Just experimenting?

Still have all of them. Will put one in the rotation for 2-4 weeks, than swap out. Love to listen to them all. I guess you can say I'm somewhat of a collector. Also have a Sony PS-X50, KAB modified Technics SL-1200 MK2, and Dual 1019. My friend is using the 1200, I'm working on speed issues with the PS-X50, and I'm restoring the Dual 1019.

@Dawgfish You're an enabler !!! You got some nice TT's !!!

Thanks! Yeah I hear that a lot (the enabler part) Lol!
    My homage to @Dawgfish Sony PS-X75 Biotracer with Technics EPC-205 MK3 cart

Oh wow! Never saw that video before! Thank you!
    indyhawg wrote: »
    4sxy6ruzdzu9.jpg

Sweet!!!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    So today I dipped my toes in. Water’s cold in Michigan!!! Micro Seiki MB-14 mint condition. Some scratches on cover. Grado F-3+ cartridge. 100 bucks on CL

Oh yeah. Belt is disintegrated. Lots of belt purveyors out there. Any recommendations???
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 9,293
    Ebay is where I go. But check the reviews. CHECK those reviews.

One Co. sells some matching bands structural wise. You'll spot it I'm sure.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 1,529
    36lxfhzaao99.jpg

Thorens TD166 MKII with Signet cart.

Thorens TD166 MKII with Signet cart.

Ditto!!!
    Tony M wrote: »
    Ebay is where I go. But check the reviews. CHECK those reviews.

One Co. sells some matching bands structural wise. You'll spot it I'm sure.

Thanks brother.
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 1,529
    4sxy6ruzdzu9.jpg

Sweet!!!

Thanks.
    So today I dipped my toes in. Water’s cold in Michigan!!! Micro Seiki MB-14 mint condition. Some scratches on cover. Grado F-3+ cartridge. 100 bucks on CL
    yy1f4lm5keux.jpeg
    bdal6x0gd2di.jpeg

Nice pickup! Congrats!
    My vinyl/DJ setup powered off with dust covers in place, and then powered up and ready to go.

The black bag on the lower left is also full of records. And I have another 6 cube storage unit full of vinyl in the other room.

Pure sweetness!!!
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 746
    nppel52v6snc.jpg

Rega RP1 with Nagaoka MP110 Cartridge. A bit of wall treatment in the background for good measure.
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Ascend Acoustics Duo Center ; LSiFX Surrounds ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Monitor 7 Series 2 with RDO 198s; Rythmik F12SE

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland
    Jaybeez wrote: »

Rega RP1 with Nagaoka MP110 Cartridge. A bit of wall treatment in the background for good measure.

Very nice!!!
    nbrowser wrote: »
    TT

There, my special TT.

Love my brothers and sisters across the border!!! Spent the past year travellling back and forth to Ingersoll working on a new project at CAMI.
    Canadian humor-gotta love it!!!
    My vinyl/DJ setup powered off with dust covers in place, and then powered up and ready to go.

The black bag on the lower left is also full of records. And I have another 6 cube storage unit full of vinyl in the other room.

v1hlpbowxs0y.jpg
    a78druw5qp7n.jpg
    od4xamlr067v.jpg
    o1ix4weg44jn.jpg

Really cool setup!
    a78druw5qp7n.jpg
    that is a great slipmat :)
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 8,519
    Thanks guys, appreciate it.
    Really cool setup!
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    that is a great slipmat :)

Now that you mention it -- yes, I think it is. :p
    If so -- it's from a dump-find PL12D that I put a Shure M97xe on for my daughter when she was in college. She donated the PL12D back to me when they moved to their current house a couple of years back. :)

I do have the original headshell -- it has a fairly fancy old A-T cartridge on it, in fact.

Here's a terrible, legacy photo of it (FWIW) :/

39017056595_0372c1da6e_b.jpgmysteryATcartridge (1) by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
    The aforementioned PL12D,with its headshell and the M97xe -- another legacy photo (it's down in the basement someplace).

13109313534_dbbbf662ee_b.jpgPL-12D mrh by Mark Hardy, on Flickr

Kind of a cool rekkid playin' in the photo -- that's a copy of the originally-released 1969 mix of the Dead's third album, aoxomoxoa. It was subsequently re-released by Rhino some years back, but at the time I got that copy, it wasn't too easy to find. I picked up a copy (in surprisingly good condition) on eBAY way back when.

... but I digress :|