Feel the hate thread

Comments

• People who put ranch dressing on everything, one, ranch is gross, 2, if you like ranch so much, it's cheaper to drink a bottle of it than to put half a bottle on a 15 dollar pizza.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    Irregardless

That's a big 10-4, good buddy!

Also the word "hopefully" when misused -- it's an adverb, dangnabbit! :- )
  • mhardy6647
    OleBoot wrote: »
    Think it's been said before on here, but I really go into slap upside the head mode when I read "mute" point.

or its ne'er do well cousin from France, "per say" :-0
  • Calling all forms of ammo storage on a firearms a clip, instead of magazine, or a belt
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Students who call me "Bruh"
    Fake cheese
    Crappy recordings
    Incompetent garages
    Fruited beers
    Reality shows
    Mindless buracracy
    Exaggeratted WPC and HP claims
    Crazy little dogs that bark and shake all of the time
    Cheaters
    Axe Body Spray
    Movie critics
    People who have "Desert Storm" license plates. (Give me a break)
    People who fake injuries and/or bilk the system because they can.
    Scammers, spammers, telemarketers
    Televangelists
    Coasters that stick to my glass
    Crazy eyebrow hair
    People that keep their dogs outside all night to bark and bark and bark...
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,808
    I hate waking up every night and not being able to go back to sleep for a couple hours..
  • Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I hate waking up every night and not being able to go back to sleep for a couple hours..

Yeah that sux.

• westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I think that's probably the worst. Wrecks your whole day.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    I hate ticketmaster, stubhub, monster tickets, and all the other companies that buy up concert tickets then charge outrageous prices and fees, 2 hours and 40 minutes from now I will be online trying to get 3 tickets for the AC/DC show in St Louis.

My luck the Effing ticketmasters website will crash and by the time it comes back up all the good seats will be gone and I will end up getting seats in the nosebleed section behind the stage. Arrrgh %÷****×+
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • mhardy6647
    edited December 2015
    Mrs. H has that "wake up and have trouble going back to sleep" thing goin' on... me? Not so much.

I do have that "Elmo Zumwalt eyebrow" thing happening, though. It's age-related, I fear. I also have to keep tabs on nose and ear hair -- I'll just drop this topic right now; walkin' away and not lookin' back ;- )

Zumwalt2.jpg

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    Funny you should bring up concert tickets.

The wife wanted 2 tickets for Lion King...the play. Nose bleed seats were 150 per ticket. Calls up to get them and all gone. Scalpers bought them all up and wanted a 70 buck per ticket charge above face value. She told them....politely....to shove it where the sun don't shine.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Your right there Tony I tried getting tickets at thier Chicago show a few months back when they were at the cubs stadium could not even come with in sniffing distance, I could care less to see them but my Grandson wants to see them, they are going to be back in Chicago in February, and in Minneapolis, and St Louis all within a few days of another so at least I got 3 venues to chose from, I only hope the St Louis one works out as it is a Saturday night so the little feller don't miss school but I will settle for any 3 of the Venues if need be. Effing ticketmasters and the likes of them.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    How about it....for me that meant 440 clams for 2 tickets. Plus dinner, drinks, parking...and your at 800 bucks to go see a play. Screw that, pop in the Lion King BR and order a pizza.

For that kinda coin, I can fly to florida round trip, eat all the Grouper I can get my hands on and still have coin left over.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child
    Tomatoes on the vine and onions
    I love winners when they cry, losers when they try
    Music when it's good and life

And I love you too

-Tom T. Hall
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Gotta love some Tom T. Hall. Hot balogna, eggs and gravy! Also, "I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow."...
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,492
    tonyb wrote: »
    How about it....for me that meant 440 clams for 2 tickets. Plus dinner, drinks, parking...and your at 800 bucks to go see a play. Screw that, pop in the Lion King BR and order a pizza.

For that kinda coin, I can fly to florida round trip, eat all the Grouper I can get my hands on and still have coin left over.

Dang Tony, that's how the rich live. $800 for a night out? Wow
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    FTGV wrote: »
    I hate the pc inspired saying"happy holidays"instead of Merry Christmas.
    Me too..
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • Moose68Bash
    Moose68Bash Posts: 3,842
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I hate working, but love the paycheck.

@BlueFox,

That just means you chose the wrong line of work! :)
    Family Room, Innuos Statement streamer (Roon Core) with Morrow Audio USB cable to McIntosh MC 2700 pre with DC2 Digital Audio Module; AQ Sky XLRs to CAT 600.2 dualmono amp, Morrow Elite Speaker Cables to NOLA Baby Grand Reference Gold 3 speakers. Power source for all components: Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One with dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel.

Exercise Room, Innuos Streamer via Cat 6 cable connection to PS Audio PerfectWave MkII DAC w/Bridge II, AQ King Cobra RCAs to Perreaux PMF3150 amp (fully restored and upgraded by Jeffrey Jackson, Precision Audio Labs), Supra Rondo 4x2.5 Speaker Cables to SDA 1Cs (Vr3 Mods Xovers and other mods.), Dreadnaught with Supra Rondo 4x2.5 interconnect cables by Vr3 Mods. Power for each component from dedicated 20 amp circuit to main panel, except Innuos Statement powered from Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One.

• mhardy6647
    I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child
    Tomatoes on the vine and onions
    I love winners when they cry, losers when they try
    Music when it's good and life

And I love you too

-Tom T. Hall

aww, man, I must be on your ignore list :- (
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    In the interest of equal time, I give you... Tom T. Hall:

https://youtu.be/3FgNBy-dh5E

That was a big hit, believe it or not all youse young punks...

;- )

... not to mention old, dogs, children... and watermelon wine.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,637
    warren wrote: »
    FTGV wrote: »
    I hate the pc inspired saying"happy holidays"instead of Merry Christmas.
    Me too..

i hate being judged for saying "Happy Holidays". I say both, either is wishing the recipient well wishes.
  • mhardy6647 wrote: »
    aww, man, I must be on your ignore list :- (

Nope, not even close. Just throwing a little love on the other side of the teeter totter.
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,492
    edited December 2015
    I hate posers.

Hate hate hate.

Like if you dress like a million bucks, you better be a million bucks.

Don't roll up in the Escalade with your medicaid card.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited December 2015
    Escalade....do they even still make those? :D
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited December 2015
    Chevy avalanche, the Cadillac escalade equivilant, and the ford explorer sport track, all pretty pointless vehicles, if you want a truck, buy one, if you want the bed covered, put a tonneau on it, if you want an suv, get one. Why sacrifice the comfort of an suv for a bed you hardly use. They're also hideous and impractical, because the bed is so small, unless you choose to not use the rear seats.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    GMC Denali is the Escalade equivalent.

2007-Yukon-Denali.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited December 2015
    zo4cen9ekg97.png I beg to differ good sir
  • Plus, who would use a caddy for hauling anything, other than a materialistic young lady of course.
  • Nightfall
    edited December 2015
    Oh, I thought we were were talking about a regular Escalade. That thing is... I don't know. It's not ugly but it is.

• I meant the escalde equivalent to the avalanche, sorry I didn't specify.
  • Nightfall
    They're like giant Subaru Brats.

The Elcamino is the only thing that pulls that off, IMO.

69-el-camino-4.jpg