Feel the hate thread

Comments

• Rancheros are pretty bitchin, plus ford falcon utes, and holden utes as well, the aussies have some cool cars
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Hate the Chevy ssr too, just eww
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Hate the Chevy ssr too, just eww

Yeah, no thanks.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • nrhhaqti0ufc.png
  • bzy5qk3zredu.png
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    Looks like a Pontiac cut in half with a bed. Not liking that one so much either.
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    edited December 2015
    It's a Pontiac g8 or g6 with a bed and an ls
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,901
    Joey_V wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »
    How about it....for me that meant 440 clams for 2 tickets. Plus dinner, drinks, parking...and your at 800 bucks to go see a play. Screw that, pop in the Lion King BR and order a pizza.

For that kinda coin, I can fly to florida round trip, eat all the Grouper I can get my hands on and still have coin left over.

Dang Tony, that's how the rich live. $800 for a night out? Wow

I didn't spend it Joey, I'm not rich by any stretch. Point is, you almost have to be to enjoy a play these days or other popular concert...even sporting events are getting crazy.

I've always stated that c r a p rolls downhill, the end user pays for everything the top has to. While it may sound good, to hit the top with more taxes and fees, benefits for players, etc, it all rolls downhill to the end user. As long as people are willing to keep paying 200-300 bucks a ticket, they'll keep taking it, and more.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited December 2015
    I hate water chestnuts...... Badly...

Undeserving welfare recipients
    Kardasians aka terrorists
    The itch after you trim the "hedges"
    Terrorists
    The 4cylinder vehicles I own
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    Nightfall wrote: »
    They're like giant Subaru Brats.

Remembering that itty-bitty and bizarre (even by Subaru standards) Subaru -- the mind boggles. "The Giant Subaru BRAT" could've been a 1950s Japanese monster movie. BRATs over Tokyo.

subaru-brat-ad-1.jpg

source: http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/street-smarts/bizarre-car-week-1978-subaru-brat-article-1.2256262
    a pretty interesting little read, despite the source ;- )
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,942
    I hate people in hotels who let the doors to their rooms constantly slam shut..... or people who slam any doors shut.... house doors, car doors. I also hate doors which shut automatically and close way too loud bacause someone is too lazy, or too stupid, to adjust the mechanism so it closes slower.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    I hate people in hotels who let the doors to their rooms constantly slam shut..... or people who slam any doors shut.... house doors, car doors. I also hate doors which shut automatically and close way too loud bacause someone is too lazy, or too stupid, to adjust the mechanism so it closes slower.

Yeah, we have neighbors who are constantly slamming car doors. Surprised windows havent shattered yet.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    For many years -- back when trucks were really trucks -- I owned a truck.
    Sometimes folks would try to close the door as if it were a Cadillac or (heh) a Toyota.

I would politely (of course) re-open it and slam that sucka shut. "It's a truck" I would then intone helpfully (and politely).

14803393032_89de782588_b.jpgbronchusspiffed by Mark Hardy, on Flickr
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    Stone wash denim jeans with matching jacket or sports jacket with jeans with tennis shoes. Old navy T shirts with corporate printed logo! Other dudes paying me compliments as they suck on a lolipop! Old people staring at me and public urinals...... dam I feel so much better getting that all out there!
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Stickers on CD cases and baby corn.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    Keeping in touch with people when you travel a lot
  • BlueFox wrote: »
    I hate working, but love the paycheck.

@BlueFox,

That just means you chose the wrong line of work! :)

Red Light District? Ha
  • People who park in handicap only spots without the proper sticker or
    license plate.
  • Feel the hate thread.. I hate **** faces starting a new thread every hour. I hate **** faces telling me to stop posting in their threads. I hate I was nice to these **** faces. I hate that I responded to private messages by these **** faces to be nice.

I hate these **** face useless pieces of ****.

Eff you in your feel the hate thread. Eff face..
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,775
    Dang Halen! What crawled up your heiney hole?
    (No offense, Brock) ;)
  • Hahaha. It's a hate thread. Provoking, so I provoked.
  • lightman1
    Remind me never to start a thread around you. ;)
  • lightman1
    nbrowser wrote: »
    lightman1 wrote: »
    Remind me never to start a thread around you. ;)

Yeah you can just sew them all up... :D

I've been know to booger up one or two around here.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    self important blow hards
  • mrbiron
    #1 Defecating in construction porta johns.
    #2 Dropping my tape measure on the floor of the porta john that i am defecating in.
    #3 I hate that guys always throw a wad of TP into the urinal in porta johns so that when you urinate, you create a pee-pool.
    #4 the porta john cleaner always come at lunch break!!!!!!!
    #5 who are these people that take the time to write on the walls in the porta john!?!?!
    #6 "The joke isn't on the wall, it's in your hand" written on the wall over the urinal
    #7 Even when you lock the door, guys are always trying to rip the door off the hinges while you are inside.
    #8 People always steal the TP because they are afraid that after a messy defecation, that there will be not enough to mop up the disaster.
    #9 people who use a roll of toilet paper to layer the seat to the roof.
    #10 people who hover!

I also hate Acorns.......
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,854
    You could just squeeze your bu.t.t cheeks together and not go in the porta potty.
  • mrbiron
    It's too early to be "pinching". That creates a looooong day.
  • tonyb
    self important blow hards

Isn't that like half the country these days ? lol

I'll give this a shot since I'm feeling grumpy today.

I hate....
    People who park in handicap spots who aren't.
    Mean spirited people, who can't find an ounce of compassion for those less fortunate than themselves.
    People who lift their noses at the handicap, elderly, those in uniform.
    Social media
    Our public school system
    People who treat animals like dirt, or hunt for sport just to say "look what I shot".
    Our welfare system
    Our political classes
    Guys in skinny jeans....no offense PFB.
    Guys who dress like girls
    When life throws you those unexpected curve balls.
    Stuff that breaks the day the warranty is up.
    Built in obsolesce.
    Fear in general.
    People who litter for the heck of it.
    Bullies
    Our lower class food supply
    Death....life is too short and there's too much I want to do.
    People who don't listen
    Cold weather and real hot weather
    Dog sh^t on my lawn that's not from my dog.
    Italian food that's not Italian food....I'm looking at you Olive Garden.
    People with no respect or common sense.
    Hypocrites
    Airplane noise
    Cars that look fast but perform like a Yugo
    The chipmunks that keep turning my property into swiss cheese.
    Fat women in tight clothes
    Violent drunks
    People who visit and can't seem to hit the toilet
    Stuff that doesn't work together in the electronics world.
    bad audio
    bad video
    Spam
    Light bulbs that don't last
    The DMV

Just a partial list, tomorrow the list may change.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    Tony, in laymen's terms......you hate EVERYONE!
  • tonyb
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Tony, in laymen's terms......you hate EVERYONE!

If everyone is a D-bag, then that would be factually correct. lol
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's