Feel the hate thread

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I HATE STANDING WAVES!!!

Totally boogers up a good room!
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I had herpes but then I gave it to my wife and divorced her. He who laughs last laughs best!
  • warren
    warren Posts: 756
    Stupid drivers, folks if your driving a tin can car and do something stupid like cut off a full sized truck like mine, expect grave injury.... My my..
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited December 2015
    afterburnt wrote: »
    I had herpes but then I gave it to my wife and divorced her. He who laughs last laughs best!

I've never had anything that penicillin couldn't cure.

2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    When people know that the right/left lane ends at a certain point and instead of getting over and waiting like everyone else they wait until the last second and try and force their way in. Nope. I will not make room for you. I've been "waiting in line" this whole time, why are you special? Hit me. I paid $600 for this car, you still owe the bank.
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    Painful rectal itch...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited December 2015
    I hate political correctness and those who practice such. I'm with Fred, it's Merry Christmas not happy holidays. I also hate getting up early, bozos, trolls, thin skinned people, and Mexican food.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    I hate parents that swear at, and in front of their young children. We had a neighbor with a 5 or 6 yo son. every other word out of her mouth was "F". You "F"ing this, get the "F" in the house etc.. I was dumbfounded. I could not fathom how a person would consider that kind of language acceptable with a small child. Then her mother came over, and answered that question....worse than the daughter.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Had to check to make sure I was on the Polk site because I could swear this thread was from those online Dating profiles.lol

Hate this or that, love Unicorns and rainbows....

Gents, 'tis the season....why talk about hate now. We talk hate 11 months out of the year, don't ruin the only month we all should be feeling thankful.

Come January 2nd though, all bets are off again until the next Turkey day. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    I hate nasty vegetables. I also hate the brown nose who decided that we'd work 5 days, and only be off 2.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • tonyb
    Maybe you should be thankful Steve, many moons ago it was work 6 and be off 1. Someone did you a favor along the way. ;)

That's the one thing I always admired about Europeans, they have a better understanding of the balance needed between work and living a life.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    What is this thing you call a.... day off? I work everyday, sometimes for 12-13 hours.
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Lets seee...

People who dont use their turn signals.
    The Pittsburg Steelers.
    Rush Limbaugh.
    Rap
    Turnips
    ISIS
    Al Quida
    Fat people in stretchy pants
    Cold weather
    Snow
    Purple Nurples
    Crap beer
    Pizza Hut
    Jaba the Hut
    Booming, thumping cars
    Harleys that are too loud
    Cancer
    Boy bands
    What we did to the Indians
    Buttermilk

More to follow
  • tonyb
    Hope that list wasn't in order, because the Steelers and Rush are weighted much higher than Cancer, which if that's the case you may have some underlying issues. :p
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • deronb1
    No specific order. Just what popped in my head...
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Hate is such a nasty word.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • Mikey081057
    Mikey081057 Posts: 7,127
    F1nut wrote: »
    I hate political correctness and those who practice such. I'm with Fred, it's Merry Christmas not happy holidays. I also hate getting up early, bozos, trolls, thin skinned people, and Mexican food.

^^This^^ and people who think Bose speakers are good.

My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • Have you ever woke up after a Friday night of drinking, and what looks like Jaba The Hut is next to you in bed? I have not, just asking....lol.

I would hate that for sure.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• deronb1
    Have you ever woke up after a Friday night of drinking, and what looks like Jaba The Hut is next to you in bed? I have not, just asking....lol.

I would hate that for sure.

Have not had that happen fortunately...lol.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    I hate the people who split N-A east and west, why not North and South?
  • Mikey081057

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • tonyb
    Ha....man, I love you guys.

Least until Jan. 2nd, then your all back in the doo-do. :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I hate wiping after a tough ****.
    I hate how soft my daughters blankets are. I always find myself in a mountain of pink blankets that smell like pee. But damn are they soooooft.
    I hate whoever invented floss.
    I hate E.D.....................well, not yet. I'm only 31 :D
    I hate Tony's avatar.
    I hate cough syrup.
    I hate HOT chicks. I'm married.................

I'll be back.

I hate Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • afterburnt
    Nasty is such a nasty word
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    I hate Coffee & Tea & Cocoa at room temperature...hot or cold baby -hot or cold!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited December 2015
    FTGV wrote: »
    I hate the pc inspired saying"happy holidays"instead of Merry Christmas.

What about Brits who say "Happy Christmas"!

What accounts for the difference? Queen Elizabeth, a woman of serious low-church piety, is said to prefer “happy” to “merry” because she dislikes “merry’s” connotation of boisterousness, even slight intoxication. (Similarly, in Holland some of the more strictly reformed Dutch prefer Zalig Kerstfeest—“Blessed Christmas”—to Vrolijk Kerstmis—“Merry Christmas.”)

This moral suspicion of “Merry Christmas” dates back to the Methodist churchmen of the Victorian era who sought to promote sobriety among the English working class. Merrymaking of the ancient, alcoholic sort was frowned on year-round, perhaps never more so than during the celebration of the Savior’s birth. The phrase “Merry Christmas” would hang on, but the image of a family sharing a bottle of port or wine in the first commercial Christmas card was to give way to more temperate holiday depictions. [www.patheos.com]

And here you thought PC was something NEW!
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • Mikey081057

• afterburnt
    I hate having to say over an over "Hey, Why don't you stop... dressing me up like a mailman... a-and making me dance for you... while you go and... smoke crack in your bedroom... and have sex with... some guy... I don't even know. On my dad's bed."
  • I hate when I pee it burns.

• Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    You have syph son.