Post a picture... any picture

Options

Comments

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,118
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I was at the feed store yesterday and happened to espy this adorable little Mitsubishi thing. It looked quite cute, quite capable (appears to have 4WD, although maybe AWD?) and quite Vermont. :cool:

53776260395_7559d5159d_b.jpg

Reminds me of a unique 2004 vehicle I read about yesterday:
    czclkspqk842.png
    Jimmy Buffett, the man who personifies beach life, was an avid camping aficionado, and he particularly loved camper vans made by Sportsmobile. The renowned musician owned no fewer than three of them at some point in his life. He owned this particular E-350 van since it was new through to 2020, and it brought miles of smiles to his face while exploring the California and Baja coasts for surf.

Buffett's well-preserved 2004 Ford E-350 Sportsmobile is currently offered for sale out of Denver, Colorado, with 69,000 miles on the odometer and a clean Carfax report. The current owner says he bought the vehicle directly from the renowned musician in 2020 and is now selling it with some personal belongings that are said to have been left in the van by Buffett himself. These include a hand-held margarita blender, several hats, a belt, and some DVDs.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/this-ex-jimmy-buffett-2004-ford-e-350-sportsmobile-is-a-bona-fide-overlanding-rig-235115.html#
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,561
    Options
    OleBoot wrote: »
    p66c828uwmuu.png

The reminds me of this photo from back in the day...

trhqmwtal12m.jpg

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,063
    Options
    fy8w0xh3bzla.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,483
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    07kj5vif6dns.jpeg

Wrist rocket anyone?
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 543
    Options
    I thought the exact same thing. I remember seeing that National Geographic at my grandparents house. Great minds think alike.
    treitz3 wrote: »
    OleBoot wrote: »
    p66c828uwmuu.png

The reminds me of this photo from back in the day...

trhqmwtal12m.jpg

Tom

2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,793
    Options
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,731
    Options
    This is how you fix leaky t-tops the right way.
    But that hood needs a coat of wax.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Holy crap! You win.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,800
    Options
    The wind tunnel test will interesting
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    I'm just curious as to how the peanut butter is going to come into play 🤔
    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,001
    Options
    It's like crack to a mouse.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,386
    Options
    Ahh, I should have realized that.
    I'm going to award myself
    One "DUH" point. 💩
    Sal Palooza
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,793
    Options
    I'm just curious as to how the peanut butter is going to come into play 🤔

s7qe2g0pf979.jpg
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    tk26qv54avix.png
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options

d10cxv0hr8of.png
    XBot-L scaling the Great Wall of China

Harry / Marietta GA
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options

Bill Anders, the Apollo 8 astronaut who was one of the first humans to orbit the moon and who took the iconic first photo of Earth rising over the lunar surface, died Friday June 7, 2024 when a plane he was piloting crashed near the San Juan Islands off the coast of Washington state. He was 90.
    nykprpa25m2t.png
    Bill Anders took his “Earthrise” photo out the window of Apollo 8 on Dec. 24, 1968.
    (Bill Anders / NASA)

rq68wbbpjsi5.png
    Bill Anders, center, with Apollo 8 crewmates Jim Lovell, left, and Frank Borman before their 1968 mission.
    (NASA)

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,290
    Options
    Did we "do" this one already? Like the Lego Shark? ;)

t3gmcaxjlyvj.jpg
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,322
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a potato…

Better to hear the "cries of the carrots"
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,726
    Options
    dglacra1cna6.jpeg
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM