Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,631
    Mrs. H is birding up in Pittsburgh, NH for a coupla days.
    tgheretkkz6a.jpg
    I mentioned to her that this does not appear to be a bird.
    :#

... and where is Pittsburgh, I hear you ask?
    Well, go any further north, and you have to speak French. B)

• OleBoot
    OleBoot Posts: 2,639
    edited May 30
    mhardy6647 wrote: »

Is that a moose or an elk? I've never seen either. Only the chocolate variety (Sp).
  • mhardy6647
    OleBoot wrote: »

Is that a moose or an elk? I've never seen either. Only the chocolate variety (Sp).

Moose.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,991

My brother's wife is from Colebrook. I worked on a film in Guildhall and that was about as far up the river as I would ever want to go. :p
  • mhardy6647
    We went to Pittsburgh for the eclipse. It was awesome. (not a term I would use - nonfacetiously - lightly).

53644106389_497d92c281_b.jpg
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,128
    tgheretkkz6a.jpg

I hope the Mrs is packin'...that's some good protein!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,305
    So if a Moose and Elk get it on do you end up with a Milk or Elm.....

Asking for a friend
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,835
    Well, you got my curiosity up enough to DuckDuckGo it. This says "melk," but also says the chances of one are "on par with confirming a Bigfoot." 😝

https://www.rmef.org/elk-network/elk-101-can-an-elk-and-a-moose-reproduce/

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,128
    g0hp0cj7pw85.jpg
    Back seat driver
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,305
    Doors are WAY overrated
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,948
    67rfqov6po0d.png
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,369
    hyal9oam7btc.jpeg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,643
    All the lights on.....is that like a funeral procession ?
    Sal Palooza
  • nooshinjohn
    All the lights on.....is that like a funeral procession ?

No… from the crappy camera on my cellphone, I was trying to capture the marine layer pushing in from Malibu. It made the distant peaks of the mountains look like they were floating.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    53761709830_0d9dd1e023_b.jpgUntitled by Kenneth Kantor, on Flickr

The stuff of nightmares. :#
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,643
    53761709830_0d9dd1e023_b.jpgUntitled by Kenneth Kantor, on Flickr

The stuff of nightmares. :#

I've lately seen that face around somewhere 🤔🤫
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Yeah. In your nightmares.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    Clowns weren't always creepy to me. I'm not sure when that began. I think it might be related to that time I was kidnapped. By clowns. In a tiny car. Strapped to the roof. Because without a magic clown costume I couldn't fit inside. And it only drove erratically.

Wait a minute. That was the Barnum & Bailey circus! That year they had the uni-sheep!
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,991
    I'll just leave this here as an example of improper punctuation.

dpafkrasz3nq.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    msg wrote: »
    Clowns weren't always creepy to me. I'm not sure when that began. I think it might be related to that time I was kidnapped. By clowns. In a tiny car. Strapped to the roof. Because without a magic clown costume I couldn't fit inside. And it only drove erratically.

Wait a minute. That was the Barnum & Bailey circus! That year they had the uni-sheep!

My best friend had neighbors who had a son who became a clown. When the kids were little, we took 'em to see the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey circus at the Baltimore Civic Center. Before the show started, Greg (the aforementioned clown) came up, in full clown regalia, to say hello to us. Freaked the kids out, big time. :#

• machone
    machone Posts: 1,507
    27vjm6rdeumd.jpg
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • nooshinjohn
    edited June 1
    Having Miss Piggy for dinner with Fava beans and a nice Chiante. o3gnch3x13el.jpg