Options
1234568»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Rob has been a busy boy.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,704
    Options
    Another beautiful anodization job. Also looking forward to your CRS+ install impressions.

Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • xschop
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Where did my picture go?

Where's your install pics? Got to build another 1-piece X-over plate to match tweeters and the red anodized is popular.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,908
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Where did my picture go?

Where's your install pics? Got to build another 1-piece X-over plate to match tweeters and the red anodized is popular.

Let me see what I have, if not I will take some new pics, I have the 1.2's pulled from the system at the moment.
    I personally think the red looks the best, I have tried other colors, and they just looked horrible on a speaker, red or black is where it's at IMO..
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Flash
    9k57pjtds6cm.jpg

No flash
    bocdxmc7qbcl.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• xschop
    Options
    Damn, they exist. ;)
  • xschop
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Last tidbit detail. I machined the coil lead channels to accommodate any common 1/2" wide electrical tape.(White tape used as reference) Simply snip 1.25" lengths for each side and place over wire lead while slightly overlapping silk dome fabric.....

cx9dl0m81ag9.jpg

ndm779au8o95.jpg

dex321e0qnh0.jpg

Bump for those asking about the swap procedure...