Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 601
    It was a real snoozer... :|
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    Wink. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink. Boy is that obnoxious!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    Skol!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • la2vegas
    WINK. SKOL. WINK. SKOL. WINK. SKOL.
    HAHAHA!!!
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,162
    Darn Vikes chocked again ! Maybe my Bangles can hang out ?
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • audioluvr
    Vikings suck
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• la2vegas
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Vikings suck

SKOL...
  • la2vegas
    Tom Brady is being introduced to Father Time tonight...hyj91nsvwpwk.jpg
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Cowboys kicker now owns a dubious NFL record: 4 missed PATs in one game.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    jdjohn wrote: »
    Cowboys kicker now owns a dubious NFL record: 4 missed PATs in one game.

Did you see the F-Bombs Dak was mouthing after that guy's second or third missed extra-point attempt?

We could easily read his lips. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • la2vegas
    The NFL extra point success rate for 2022 was 94.6 percent.

For a professional kicker to miss 4 straight extra points must be almost unimaginable.
  • The Vikings are merely carrying on the legacy of Fran Tarkenton

d0m4dqaz1f04.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • tophatjohnny
    edited January 2023
    The Vikings are merely carrying on the legacy of Fran Tarkenton

d0m4dqaz1f04.jpg

Oh brother are they ! ! Great seasons and losing the SB 4 times ! ?? Killed me as a young teenage enthusiast!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • audioluvr
    Now he was a great quarterback! Very mobile. Wasn't unusual for him to rush 100 yards per game. His offense line sucked. Kinda like the one we have now.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,647
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Now he was a great quarterback! Very mobile. Wasn't unusual for him to rush 100 yards per game. His offense line sucked. Kinda like the one we have now.

On the other hand . . . .

n3114muaya7a.png
  • audioluvr
    The purple people eaters! They were awesome!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Fran Tarkenton was one of the few guys who Ray Nietschke could not sack as a rule. Incredibly mobile and quick dodger. But couldn’t win the big game. At least he brought his A-game to the big games and laid it all on the table. Not like Rodgers, Cousins, and a bunch of the other overpaid prima donnas who shite the bed in the big games
  • la2vegas
    dromunds wrote: »
    Fran Tarkenton was one of the few guys who Ray Nietschke could not sack as a rule. Incredibly mobile and quick dodger. But couldn’t win the big game. At least he brought his A-game to the big games and laid it all on the table. Not like Rodgers, Cousins, and a bunch of the other overpaid prima donnas who shite the bed in the big games

Are you sure you want to include Aaron Rodgers in your list of bed shiters in the big game?

His numbers looked pretty good to me.
    x9iecr9g96ip.jpg
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    Yeah, he’s got one Super Bowl and he’s nearly 40. His stats are good until the big game. Last year he **** the bed in the NFC championship game, like he’s done on several other prior occasions. This year he couldn’t even beat the frickin Lions with the playoffs at stake. They didn’t even make the playoffs. He is set to make $58 million next year.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    He used to be good when he played for CAL.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    Man the Eagles made it look too easy. I was expecting a much better performance from the Giants. I'll take it though. Now I'd love to see the Cowboys beat the 9ers so we can whip their sorry arses next week here in Philly. Go Birds!!
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • la2vegas
    edited January 2023
    Cowboys 9
    Niners 9, late in the 3rd.

Two evenly matched teams, who wants it more?
  • la2vegas
    How bout them Co...

Never mind... :D
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,908
    edited January 2023
    I knew they were done when Pollard got hurt. Zeke isn't near the back he use to be.

Not a fan of the Eagles, but I want them to win the Super Bowl since they are a NFC East team.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • tophatjohnny
    Bangles 🏈🏈
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    The chiefs are in a predicament now that Mahomes is hurt again AND they haven't beat the bengals in 3 attemps. 50/50 or less chance of winning. :#

The 49ers....eh. :)

The bengals...not too shabby. :)

Now the EAGLES...they're looking like a well oiled machine. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,981
    I'm going with my Eagles & rooting for the Chiefs over the Bengals. Just to see our old coach going up against the new Eagles coach. It will make for a superb Superbowl.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.