Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    Tons of "holding" non-calls and a holding call "against the Chiefs" that shouldn't have been called in the Chiefs, Chargers game.

UNBELIEVABLE. >:)

I'm glad the Chiefs won even though the refs were against them winning.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    edited November 2022
    Some people think this funny.

It's not funny when you loose because of bs refs.

It seems the bad refs keep on refing... :# The Lions will be playing against the same refs. The 12th and 13th men will be on the Bill's team tomorrow. Could they feel remorse for what they did years ago and help the Lions win this time? Yea, right. :D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/lions-draw-controversial-referee-on-thanksgiving/ar-AA14swBK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7a2c7740f93f44c09ba08e2d849d6a1b
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 600
    Tony M wrote: »
    Some people think this funny.

It's not funny when you loose because of bs refs.

It seems the bad refs keep on refing... :# The Lions will be playing against the same refs. The 12th and 13th men will be on the Bill's team tomorrow. Could they feel remorse for what they did years ago and help the Lions win this time? Yea, right. :D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/lions-draw-controversial-referee-on-thanksgiving/ar-AA14swBK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=7a2c7740f93f44c09ba08e2d849d6a1b

Just a suggestion Tony, perhaps you should go back to not watching the NFL. :#
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    Have the Lions ever won on Thanksgiving? I don't remember doing so.
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,034
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Have the Lions ever won on Thanksgiving? I don't remember doing so.

In 2016 they beat the Vikings 16-13.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    If the Vikings loose today I'm hanging up my Denny Green Starter Jacket for Good.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • la2vegas
    Another loss for Detroit but at least it was an entertaining game.
  • @Tony M I feel your pain. I never use the shorthand "SMH," but.........SMH.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,408
    Vikings win!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,160
    edited November 2022
    9-2 SKOL crickets ? Maybe in booster country?? Ahh that was a jab 😂🏈 Rent free I tell ya 😂🏈
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • la2vegas
    Wait til Tony comes in later this morning with his conspiracy theory, there was plenty.
  • SKOL!! Vikes sure keep ya on edge as they squeak out yet another victory, this one over the Jets 🏈
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • la2vegas
    SKOL!! Vikes sure keep ya on edge as they squeak out yet another victory, this one over the Jets 🏈

The Jets on the ONE yard line and throw on 3rd and 4th down!

Moronic...
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,942
    Bear down....Arlington Heights Bears.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 4,979
    Eagles still looking pretty darn good! Let's hope they can keep up the pace.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • la2vegas
    Does Aaron Rodgers still own da Bears? :D
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,469
    Dallas on TV again......................
    They should rename NFL to DFL
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Tony M
    edited December 2022
    The Chiefs-Bengals game. :s

WTH refs! It was clear from the start who you were told to help win. >:)

Yea...It's just entertainment! Don't look too close. :#

Both teams were good BUT the Bengals momentum was very rarely slowed down or reversed by penalty calls that were easily seen but not called.

The refs are like our government. They just don't care how out in the open their bias's are.
    And CBS covering up the bs on some of the momentum changing plays was obvious all afternoon too.

Now to watch the Cowboys and the Colts game. :D

• la2vegas
    Tony never disappoints to interject his political views into just about any topic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, perhaps the NFL and TonyM just don't mix..
  • audioluvr
    machone wrote: »
    Dallas on TV again......................
    They should rename NFL to DFL

Right? And everyone picked Dallas to win so... Go Colts!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,469
    Go Dawgs
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Tony M
    edited December 2022
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Tony never disappoints to interject his political views into just about any topic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, perhaps the NFL and TonyM just don't mix..

Like oil and water. :D Yea, I watch some because my wife is a football fanatic. She ran a football pool for 10 years or so.

This is my deep political view I fly every day since my Dad passed over. A flag honoring my Father's 21 yr. military service to a once great and sane country. ;)<3
    zfwzmuknf9nk.jpg

• audioluvr
    Baker Mayfield for the win! What a game!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• la2vegas
    2 touchdowns in the final 4 minutes...
    Epic meltdown by a Raiders swiss cheese defense.
  • Tony M
    I forgot all about us having a Firestick to be able to watch Thur. Night NFL now.

Last night or yesterday I thought about hooking up a powered Polk PSW111 to my Pinnacle PN6+ to add that lower register. Well, today I went out and did a lot. I moved a lot of stuff and organized the 2 or 3 month's worth of activity mess.

But instead of the Polk PSW111, I saw my unused Klipsh 12" monster high-powered sub in the front corner under the fridge. It's been 6 months or more so I wanted to see if it still works. OH, YEA! It works just fine. :D I have another identical sub in the right side corner of the TV. It's still hooked up to the TV surround system.

Well after dinner, around 8 pm, I went out to dial the sub in. I completely forgot about NFL tonight.

But I sure enjoyed some fine goose-bump listening sessions between news segments that I felt like listening to on the TV.

I remember that day I hooked up my FIRST-powered sub, a JBL PSW1200. I knew right then, I should always have a powered sub for SERIOUS listening sessions unless the speakers reach down low enough by themselves. I now have a few pair of those. B)

The sound tonight was vibrating my chest a few times. I turned the volume down a bit when that happened. The sound was so perfect, it made me smile quite often.

But I had a blast again. :p Better than watching refs try to persuade a game IF that were to happen.

Sounds like I missed a great game.
  • la2vegas
    Tony M wrote: »
    I forgot all about us having a Firestick to be able to watch Thur. Night NFL now.

Last night or yesterday I thought about hooking up a powered Polk PSW111 to my Pinnacle PN6+ to add that lower register. Well, today I went out and did a lot. I moved a lot of stuff and organized the 2 or 3 month's worth of activity mess.

But instead of the Polk PSW111, I saw my unused Klipsh 12" monster high-powered sub in the front corner under the fridge. It's been 6 months or more so I wanted to see if it still works. OH, YEA! It works just fine. :D I have another identical sub in the right side corner of the TV. It's still hooked up to the TV surround system.

Well after dinner, around 8 pm, I went out to dial the sub in. I completely forgot about NFL tonight.

But I sure enjoyed some fine goose-bump listening sessions between news segments that I felt like listening to on the TV.

I remember that day I hooked up my FIRST-powered sub, a JBL PSW1200. I knew right then, I should always have a powered sub for SERIOUS listening sessions unless the speakers reach down low enough by themselves. I now have a few pair of those. B)

The sound tonight was vibrating my chest a few times. I turned the volume down a bit when that happened. The sound was so perfect, it made me smile quite often.

But I had a blast again. :p Better than watching refs try to persuade a game IF that were to happen.

Sounds like I missed a great game.

Far from it...
  • Tony M
    They do need a good front line to give them enough time to perform though. He's been preasured on almost every play this year. :#

Some of these front line offensive guards on most every team this year SUCK. Plain and simple.

They should have their pay docked if they have a guy get past them and it disrupts the play big-time.
  • la2vegas
    edited December 2022
    The Vikings are only down 33 to NOTHING!

They can still come back...SKOL :D:D:D
  • audioluvr
    When they loose, they do it with a vengeance!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC