Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

1138139140141142144»

Comments

• Mike ReeterMike Reeter Posts: 3,937
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Great win! Happy for you guys. Get any sleep?

Not much :D Still buzzed ;)

SDA SRS 2.3TL's/SDA SRS 3.1TL's/SDA CRS+4.1TL's and some other stuff
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 5,094
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Great win! Happy for you guys. Get any sleep?

Not much :D Still buzzed ;)

Ha!
  • UpstatemaxUpstatemax Posts: 2,494
    That was a great game!

I was rooting for the Chiefs since I have a bit of a man crush on Mahomes...

It was starting to look like the crazy good defense of the Niners was going to get the best of them, but they turned it on at just the right time!

Amazing all around team effort to get that win!

Congratulations to all the Chiefs fans!
    Living room:
    Samsung PN50B860 50" Plasma : XBOX One : Roku Ultra : Oppo UDP-203 : Pioneer Elite SC-87 : APC H15 : Focal 806V mains : Focal 806V Surrounds : SVS SB2000 : SVS SB12-NSD

2Ch:
    Sonus Faber Venere S : Rotel RB 1582 MKII : Oppo UDP-205 : Furman Elite 15 DM i : Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with Acryl-It Platter :
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 976
    edited February 3
    Great game, with a great comeback by the Chiefs. Happy to see a different team win the Super Bowl.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Music Hall A70.2 integrated amp, B&K 4420 Reference, Bluesound NODE 2i, HSU VTF-2 MK5, LSiM705, LSiM704, Technics PD867, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Signal Power Cables, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Fluance RT85, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios.
  • Gerres26Gerres26 Posts: 625
    Congrats to the Chiefs!

Not a great outcome for my niners but oh well. Questionable coaching decisions on offense when up by ten in the 4th quarter really hurt them in the end. You can only hold a team like the Chiefs off for so long and they didn’t do enough in the end to keep the momentum.

Luckily they are a young team so they will have a chance to get back to the big game hopefully. I’m still happy with the season overall as I really thought next year would be when we made the big push for the championship. People hate on Garoppolo but they forget this was his first full season starting in the NFL coming off of a torn ACL.

At least Andy Reid won’t have the lack of a championship looming over his head anymore.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 5,320
    Milito wrote: »
    Happy to see a different team win the Super Bowl.

:p

j5023m1s3d2p.jpg
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,778
    edited February 3
    audioluvr wrote: »
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Gonna be a great Superbowl! I'm predicting Chiefs 53 to 50

Well my score was wrong

Well if you look at your numbers in Base 6 you were actually pretty darn close ! :)

^^^Nerd Alert^^^
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 1,480
    All I got to say is that Shakira is a musical genius!

"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • verbverb Posts: 10,203
    Admittedly I did not watch the whole game. Was happy to see KC win. Love that city. I was working in KC when the Royals won the World Series in 2015.

But SF has a lot to be proud of. What a comeback year for them!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS,Cary SLP-05 Pre,Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport,Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC,Cambridge 851N streamer,Marantz SA-14 SACD,McIntosh MC300 Amp,Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Pangea Power Cables,Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's,MIT Shotgun S3 IC's,MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC,EAR Acute CD Player,EAR 834L Pre,Northstar Designs Intenso DAC,PASS ACA Monoblocks,Denon UDR-F10 Cassette,Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers,SVS SB12 Plus sub,MIT AVt2 speaker cables,IFI Purifier2,AQ Cinnamon USB cable,Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks,Tisbury Mini Passive Pre,Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38),Analysis Plus Oval 9's,Zu Jumpers,AudioEngine B1 Streamer,Klipsch RB-61 v2,SVS PB1000 sub,Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated,Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer,Rotel RCD-1072 CD player,Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner,Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers,Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,585
    jdjohn wrote: »

She has lots of talents.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • Mike ReeterMike Reeter Posts: 3,937

Gerres26 wrote: »
    Congrats to the Chiefs!

Not a great outcome for my niners but oh well. Questionable coaching decisions on offense when up by ten in the 4th quarter really hurt them in the end. You can only hold a team like the Chiefs off for so long and they didn’t do enough in the end to keep the momentum.

Luckily they are a young team so they will have a chance to get back to the big game hopefully. I’m still happy with the season overall as I really thought next year would be when we made the big push for the championship. People hate on Garoppolo but they forget this was his first full season starting in the NFL coming off of a torn ACL.

At least Andy Reid won’t have the lack of a championship looming over his head anymore.

I thought the Niners did an outstanding job at holding one of the most potent Offenses in the League to ten points, for over three quarters of play.

But, Mahomes and Company can strike like a Rattler at any moment. Took them a while to figure out the Niners Defense, but once they did...well, the rest is History.

An all out effort by all, and a great Victory for the Chiefs.

SDA SRS 2.3TL's/SDA SRS 3.1TL's/SDA CRS+4.1TL's and some other stuff
  • MuchiemanMuchieman Posts: 207
    edited February 3
    yep when Chiefs started to Attack Richard Sherman, dude is one of the best CB in he NFL but he has lost a step getting old. He got beat Pretty bad a couple of times
  • MuchiemanMuchieman Posts: 207
    plus Chiefs D stepped up in 2nd half
  • civiliancivilian Posts: 356
    I did find it interesting that there was some hype that Jimmie G wouldn't throw the ball so much, but in the end when they needed to run the clock down, he threw it too much? It gave me flashbacks of Flacco not being able to take 4 minutes off the clock to end the game.
    joecoulson wrote: »
    jdjohn wrote: »

She has lots of talents.
    Yes, tongue was firmly implanted in cheek with my comment ;) Can you believe she's 43yo? I was guessing late 20s.

"Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 5,414

"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • ken brydsonken brydson Posts: 7,787
    ^^These always crack me up!!
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer SC-1222k AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Denon 2910, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's/ RTA8t
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 5,094
    ^^These always crack me up!!

Love em!
  • civiliancivilian Posts: 356
    Some of those I think Brady actually said.
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 2,369
    Brady should play for the Vikings! Well if we ever have football again
    One foot on audio nirvana and the other in the poor house.
  • Mikey081057Mikey081057 Posts: 7,252
    He already signed with the Bucs
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 2,369
    Figures... Somewhere warm.
    One foot on audio nirvana and the other in the poor house.