stangman67 wrote: »
Refs had to weigh in on the outcome. That flag should not have been thrown. Lame call especially at the end of the Super Bowl
Toolfan66 wrote: »
WLDock wrote: »
What, you guys don't like RiRi? HaHa! Rather one liked it or not it was a pretty big deal.
1) Apple Music's first sponsored show
2) Rihanna sang 12 songs in 13-14 minutes
2) Announced her pregnancy
3) Promoted her Fenty product line.
4) 800 paid production, support, dancers, band, etc. crew were involved
5) The floating platforms were a first and some called it the most technically advanced Super Bowl halftime show ever. The way the set was designed (light weight transport carts with special turf tires, floating platforms stored in the rafters, etc.) it created less of an impact and damage to the turf. This may be the way of the future and a requirement by the NFL in stadiums with living turf. As we all saw, the playing field was not very durable.
It goes without saying that not everyone is going to like every show.
daddyjt wrote: »
You’re being serious, aren’t you? I thought you were joking in your prior post….