Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• Oil filled caps (10W-30)πŸ›’οΈπŸ›’οΈare good but I think those might be the beeswax filled caps which are much more gooder.
    🐝🐝🐝
    Sal Palooza
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    For a fluid sound, eh?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    edited September 2022
    602lue2r6jvd.jpg

Photo seen in a local MLS listing. ID the speakers please. Bozak, JBL, Altec maybe? Just for fun.

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    edited September 2022
    Maybe Bozak? Someone here has or had a nice pair of Concert Grands and might be able to confirm or deny ;)
    They look too big for "consumer-styled" Altecs, or JBLs for that matter, to me.
    The biggest consumer Altec was the Magnificent, which was essentially a housebroken A7 Voice of the Theater. It looks like a hypertrophied Valencia. :)

EDIT: A B-310B Concert Grand (according to teh interwebz) with a similar looking cabinet, FWIW.

y1cndwib4r8r.png

... and an immodest pair (undraped)

dbbzoz5hau3s.png

PS I think the MLS photo was taken with a hyper wide-angle lens, making the speaker (and the fan) on the right (in particular) look quite wide.

PPS You didn't ask, but the electronic components are Mitsubishi :)

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,922
    edited September 2022
    Similar Mitsubishi stuffs, from teh webz, FWIW.

hds0e0zcabz3.png

yk42jsfgxisu.png

I won't even hazard a guess re: the tt.

602lue2r6jvd.jpg
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,087
    edited September 2022
    The home's second floor spare bedroom/den has a receiver and Klipsch Heresy's, no need to show those.

EDIT: Thank you!

P.S. I hate it when then use those super wides. Really gives buyer's a kind of false hope.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    ppo9x894zetx.png
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • I'm halfway there ! Excelsior !
    πŸ€—πŸ‘

c7co9l4v3295.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    4krye22ykcvg.jpg

"Ain't got no gas in it"....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • daddyjt wrote: Β»
    fnsz00tnk0fr.jpeg

At my grandmother's house, my earliest memory of the The Lawrence Welk was hearing "How Much is That Doggie in the Window". FYI: The best-known version of the song was the original, recorded by Patti Page on December 18, 1952, and released in January 1953.

That jogged my memory; my grandmother also watched Liberace regularly.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,374
    edited September 2022
    Dont forget "sing along with MITCH" A "ONEA AND A TWOA" follow the bouncing ball.
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    treitz3 wrote: Β»
    "Ain't got no gas in it"....
    "I like biscuits and mustard...umph."
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon