“I just.....well, I fail to see the logic in that.“

Logic is often elusive.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 30,923
    edited September 2022
    maxward wrote: »

Logic is often elusive.

Not to mention that Western logic is kinda different than Eastern logic. :)

(and I'm not talkin' California vs. New York...)
  • Sometimes my references may be a little obtuse ?
    ....obscure...?.....vague?....fall into the category of "WTF are you talking about ?.....so here's some clarification......which nobody probably needs but still.....this'll keep me out of court so....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 8,942
    edited September 2022
    Viking64 wrote: »
    1v7mytp7prlv.png

First off, Viking, I think it's simply darling what you've done with that room.
    It's downright dee...lish..ous !

Secondly, it's nice to see that that online correspondence course in interior decorating is paying off so well ! 🤗

http://www.sanskruti2000.com/

For anyone else interested in this exciting field take note;
    Everyone is welcome ! 👍🎉

okzuty0eqgfy.png

Architects, Housewives, and Interior Trades People (Plumbers?), come one, come all, Vikings too.👍

A very diverse, inclusive, and equitable field. 🥳😘

.....okay, that's all I've got....I've run out of "WTH are you on about now ?!" for the week
    🤔😯

c1g3vk44yb11.jpg
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    Sometimes my references may be a little obtuse ?
    ....obscure...?.....vague?....fall into the category of "WTF are you talking about ?.....so here's some clarification......which nobody probably needs but still.....this'll keep me out of court so....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

Abstruse.

B)
  • mhardy6647
    Oh, by the way.
    It's bad when this happens, right?

b65qh1lfe94a.png
  • msg
    msg Posts: 7,495
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    maxward wrote: »

Logic is often elusive.

Not to mention that Western logic is kinda different than Eastern logic. :)

(and I'm not talkin' California vs. New York...)
    What about Digital Logic?
    I disabled signatures.
  • abstruse
    resurd

Did I miss the memo on "Let's Have Saturday as Let's Make People Break Out Their Dictionaries Day" ?

I'll be watching you peoples....
    ....undermining the yutes of this country with your foofaraw and tomfoolery ! 🤔😯
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    I'll be watching you peoples....
    ....undermining the yutes of this country with your foofaraw and tomfoolery ! 🤔😯

zk9u7jk32ivf.gif

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,080
    Oh, by the way.

b65qh1lfe94a.png

It’s just a zit...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Arcam AVR21, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Yamaha CD-S2100 SACD Player.

In retirement...TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive,

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,080
    Viking64 wrote: »
    1v7mytp7prlv.png
    Iranians for sure...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Arcam AVR21, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Yamaha CD-S2100 SACD Player.

In retirement...TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive,

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,645
    edited September 2022
    NotaSuv wrote: »
    looks like my grandmas living room...EVERYTHING was covered in plastic...summer sweaty seats...............

It does have its place, like say in sleazy casting offices in L.A and brothels of Nevada....
    TV room- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607, Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 1 and AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Signal Dig Coax, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung QN75Q7DR Qled 75" tv, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Marantz DV-4200 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox 360 Family room Samsung 55JS7000 Android Mi Box3 and Apple TV, Polk Magnifi Max. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Polk Patio 25x4, Rotel RDV 1045 (as CDP) MIT AVT3 ICs - Work - Spotify Premium, Neutron App or Amazon Music to my FiiO Kunlun into my Grado SR125e

• daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 1,886
    edited September 2022

Monkey pox (tire strain)?
    Oh, by the way.

b65qh1lfe94a.png

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• mhardy6647
    Oh, by the way.

b65qh1lfe94a.png

It’s just a zit...

Don't pop it!
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 7,979
    24z36f4fki08.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *