Good canine moniker, there, @KennethSwauger
    :)
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,594
    edited May 25
    daddyjt wrote: »
    lqheaylh5in7.jpeg

Looks like the CA High Desert.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,461
    Never seen someone install windows via tractor bucket. First time for everything I suppose. ;)
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 26,327
    edited May 25
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Never seen someone install windows via tractor bucket. First time for everything I suppose. ;)

It's not a best practice (as I am sure you know) :/ but it is surprisingly effective.
    I have a low center of gravity and great respect for, but no particular fear of, heights. :|

I'll tell you what -- if I could have only one tool, a tractor would surely be on my short list. :blush:
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 5,461
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    mrbiron wrote: »

It's not a best practice (as I am sure you know) :/ but it is surprisingly effective.
    I have a low center of gravity and great respect for, but no particular fear of, heights. :|

I'll tell you what -- if I could have only one tool, a tractor would surely be on my short list. :blush:

You can even drive nails with it...pun INTENDED.
    “If your eyes didn’t water, it means I didn’t go deep enough” says the nurse administering my COVID19 test. She was sweet...
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 7,512
    cl7q314vmpb3.jpg
    rpf65 wrote: »
    I’m thinking you’ve reached the point where people are afraid to open your posts.

I disabled, I am the South Carolina woman who gouged her eyes out on meth.
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 1,280
    ^^^^
    The SR71 reminded me of one of my favorite books. Remember the U-2 Incident?

9x23ltju41ac.png
    If the telephone doesn't ring ......... it's me
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • KexKex Posts: 4,332
    🍷 Stinky cheese lovers unite! 🍷

Époisses, from Burgundy, is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cheeses - and it also survives pasteurization better than most. About $25, and worth every penny. Easy to find at Whole Foods and specialty stores, but also in our run of the mill Ralph’s supermarket (Kroger).

Do not refrigerate and consume within a week for best results! 😋

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg
    Alea jacta est!
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,895
    Kex wrote: »

Époisses, from Burgundy, is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cheeses - and it also survives pasteurization better than most. About $25, and worth every penny. Easy to find at Whole Foods and specialty stores, but also in our run of the mill Ralph’s supermarket (Kroger).

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg

That looks yummy!
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
  • OleBootOleBoot Posts: 708
    Kex wrote: »

zy1i8di0d8ip.jpeg

Haven't tried that one. My stinky cheese go to for years (harder since I moved to the U.S.A.) was ordering a whole Stilton for Christmas in November and keeping it in a cool place (not fridge) until Yuletide. After Christmas dinner with Carr's crackers and a glass of vintage port (I prefer Graham's) ....nectar.
    edited May 26
    Stilton is undoubtedly one of the blue cheese greats, as is Roquefort, but this is something else entirely! Not better, necessarily, just different. 😉

Époisses is stinkier than Stilton or Roquefort, but actually, with broader appeal, perhaps, because it’s not as sharp a taste, so it doesn’t require something like port, champagne, or a strong aged white wine to get over the acidity. Red wine will do nicely, but not something like Beaujolais or Zinfandel.

I much prefer baguette to crackers - it’s tough to find good baguette - but in a pinch, I’ll use a favorite sourdough, or other bread from a reputable source, sometimes lightly toasted.
    Alea jacta est!
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 4,895
    Man you fellers are making me hungry.
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT - Parasound P6 - Parasound A21+ - Elac Adante AS-61 - AQ Niagara 5000 - SVS SB16u

HT - Panasonic BDP/Tivo Bolt - Marantz SR5013 - Def tech C and In ceiling - Sony XBR 75"
    And thirsty, hopefully! 😂
    Alea jacta est!
    Kex, I'm planning on finding that cheese at Whole Foods. It sounds different.

Harry
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
    Another epidemic that caused me great worry as a kid. Before the Polio vaccine in 1954, I was terrified I would wind up in an iron lung. The story below is about the last remaining man in an iron lung.

tixfoymx8pme.png
    ^ Children in iron lungs during a polio outbreak in the US in the 1950s. Photograph: Science History Images/Alamy Stock Photo

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/may/26/last-iron-lung-paul-alexander-polio-coronavirus?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 17,322
    edited May 27
    Did they didn't shut down America for polio....
    edited May 27
    ^^^^
    The SR71 reminded me of one of my favorite books. Remember the U-2 Incident?

9x23ltju41ac.png

Here is a cool U2 video/story. It nearly started WW3.

CH46E,

That was great!!! Thanks
    Harry
    Harry / Marietta Georgia
    CH46E,

That was great!!! Thanks
    Harry

That guy that does the videos has some awesome videos. He also has a few other channels with amazing historical stories.