Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    la2vegas wrote: »
    And I, you.

Talk to the ✋
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    F1nut wrote: »
    And I, you.

Talk to the ✋
    Do you two need to get a room?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    Oh geez Over 48 hours of silence but you found some kick left in this horse to be beat out after all.

Maybe if you have an issue with them you should try working it out in private?

Yet you responded to kick the can down the field further. Perhaps practice what you preach or you are a hypocrite. I checked, no PM from you trying to use your own advice.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Just let this thread die, there are much better subjects to talk about.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • I'm here for the popcorn and the horse beating.

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif?ssl=1
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down
    LSiM707 - 706c - 702f/x - Dual HSU VTF-15H Mk2
    Parasound HCA-3500 - HCA-2003A - Marantz SR7005
    Sim2 D60 - Dragonfly 106" Panny 500

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    It would be interesting to have an anonymous poll to see how many members K_M has contacted via PM trying to stir up crap against me. I'm guessing......oh, let's say 95%.

I would like to know as well. It contacted me, and, I know several others it contacted. I think I've found the problem.
  • kharp1 wrote: »
    It would be interesting to have an anonymous poll to see how many members K_M has contacted via PM trying to stir up crap against me. I'm guessing......oh, let's say 95%.

I would like to know as well. It contacted me, and, I know several others it contacted. I think I've found the problem.

I couldn't wait for the snake to nibble on my leg as it probably knew what camp I lived in so temptation drove me to publicly tell it to slither on to some other forum and spew there. 🐍
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    kharp1 wrote: »

Regrettably this says more about you than the person you're trying to belittle.

So you like the thing?
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    There's something happening out here, man. You know something,
    man? I know something that you don't know. That's right,
    Jack. The thing is clear in its mind, but its soul is mad. Oh,
    yeah. It's dying, I think. It hates all this. It hates it! But the thing's ....It reads poetry out loud, all right? And a voice... it likes you 'cause you're still alive.
    It's got plans for you. No, I'm not gonna help you. You're gonna help it, man. You're gonna help it. I mean, what are they gonna say when it's gone? 'Cause it dies when it dies when it dies,
    it dies! What are they gonna say about it? It was a kind thing? It was a wise thing? It has plans? It
    has wisdom? ****, man! Am I
    gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Wrong!
  • krazypolk
    krazypolk Posts: 745
    edited November 2019
    I was told to quit stirring the pot last week and here the conversation lives on. Seems like everyone can have some fun except me.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    e9a2riy3opke.gif
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• It's simple, 95% of your posts are laughable including your comment that you "quickly" reviewed 207 LOL's.
  • Speaking of laughable posts, it takes one to know one?
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I like fuzzy bunnies
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Speaking of laughable posts, it takes one to know one?

You do realize that meledis is a spammer?
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Sure. Can you be sure I'm not? Ignore the post count, I'm one of the more advanced ones who's slipped under the radar.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down

• BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Why are you guys talking to yourselves?
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    I would love to own a lizard with hooves instead of feet.
  • Viking64 wrote: »
    I would love to own a lizard with hooves instead of feet.

Error 404: Meme not found.

Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down

• tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I like fuzzy bunnies

srusb8f9v9k8.jpg
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Now that deserves a lol.
    Up
    LSi15 LSiC - RX-V3000

Down

• 👹 it's still here
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I like fuzzy bunnies in my pants
    Fixed...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    He’ Back...
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,305
    vmaxer wrote: »
    He’ Back...
    I’ve always been back, stupid ****. Soon this forum will cease to exist. Polk doesn’t need this baggage brah.

What a sad and meaningless life you must lead. Make sure your mom turns the heat up so it’s not too cold in the basement for you.

Don’t go away mad, just go away....
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn