Found this odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....

K_M
K_M Posts: 1,627
edited October 2019 in The Clubhouse
So Just recently saw I have 207 "lol's".....Reviewed though them quickly and found 95% or more are from F1nut??

Dude seems to have a Stalker Mentality, or some kind of issue. Wow
Maybe time for another Hobby.
Polk audio speakers and Internet Stalker do not usually go together well......

Comments

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,470
    Think of the joy you bring to people.
    Keep posting. I don't mind a bit.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    And posting about it does what?!?!? Solves what?!?!?

Oh right.... nothing..... but man seems like trolling....

Carry on
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    f9x83ftve6mr.png

I'm just sayin'.
  • K_M
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    f9x83ftve6mr.png

I'm just sayin'.

OOh now you Truly suck....lol
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    It's simple, 95% of your posts are laughable including your comment that you "quickly" reviewed 207 LOL's.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Maybe I should be reviewing my "LOL's"? https://youtu.be/jocI_R8lMpM
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,666
    And posting about it does what?!?!? Solves what?!?!?

Oh right.... nothing..... but man seems like trolling....

Carry on

K_M thinks your post is insightful, therefore K_M acknowledges they are trolling. Too funny.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• afterburnt
    I quickly reviewed the 1.6K of "LOL's" and they are from F1nut, evidently he finds me more amusing.
  • gmcman
    gmcman Posts: 1,731
    K_M wrote: »
    So Just recently saw I have 207 "lol's"

Only curious, but in your words, what does the "LOL" signify when responding to tagging a post?
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,297
    F1nut wrote: »
    It's simple, 95% of your posts are laughable including your comment that you "quickly" reviewed 207 LOL's.

I LOL’d this post - when do I get my stalker badge?
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,942
    Don't we have an in house member to create the Stalker Badge?
    cnuwen3rkklq.jpeg
  • afterburnt
    I found your post to be odd, disturbing and at the same time sad....but what do I know?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    gmcman wrote: »
    So Just recently saw I have 207 "lol's"

Only curious, but in your words, what does the "LOL" signify when responding to tagging a post?

She will get around to answering you just as soon as she figures this one out....

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/187454/replacement-tweeter-for-rti-a3-rd0690-3-tweeter

Just be patient...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Derm
    Derm Posts: 95
    So Just recently saw I have 207 "lol's".....Reviewed though them quickly and found 95% or more are from F1nut??

Dude seems to have a Stalker Mentality, or some kind of issue. Wow
    Maybe time for another Hobby.
    Polk audio speakers and Internet Stalker do not usually go together well......

I’ll tell you what I think is sad and worthy of a big ‘ole LOL....the fact that Jesse lives in your head 24/7.
    Speakers
    Front - LsiM707, Front presence - LsiM703, Future ATMOS - VS 700LS
    Center - LsiM706c, Rear surrounds - 80 F/X LS, VS 900LS. Sub - (pair) Klipsch R-12SW
    AVR - Yamaha RX-A3010
    AMP - NAD C275BEE
    Main HT - LG 4K 75”, Sony UBXP800M2
    Bedroom HT - LG 55" 4K, Philips BDP7501 4K UHD player , Yamaha SRT-1500 sound projector, Spare room HT LG 50” plasma, Yamaha BD-671
    Office - Pioneer X-CM56, Bose iPod dock
    In Storage - 4 - RTiA9, RtiA3, CSiA6, FXiA4, Blackstone TL1

The only source of knowledge is experience. Albert Einstein
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    edited October 2019
    Derm wrote: »
    I’ll tell you what I think is sad and worthy of a big ‘ole LOL....the fact that Jesse lives in your head 24/7.
    Is this big enough?

w4seo8z8i1mf.jpg
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,639
    4ktd9a2ebftl.jpeg
    6h9521acxdbc.jpeg
    o2dufm4uy2y9.jpeg
    x0f4kin7cefs.jpeg
    46nljeztjuao.jpeg
    wk81hhv1opiw.jpeg

"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited October 2019
    Puddy-Azz cats.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,639
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Puddly-Azz cats.
    Skeptical cats are skeptical.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    So is this a Jesse naysayer post? First audio, and now Jesse? What next, full solar eclipses are an optical illusion? Glad someone has a rational viewpoint, I guess?
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • One Toke Over The Line - Lawrence Welk - WTF! (1971)

https://youtu.be/t8tdmaEhMHE
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,630
    One Toke Over The Line - Lawrence Welk - WTF! (1971)

Two years later they did a cover of "Panama Red"! :o
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    edited October 2019
    Viking64 wrote: »
    One Toke Over The Line - Lawrence Welk - WTF! (1971)

Two years later they did a cover of "Panama Red"! :o

I want to see Lawrence and The Boys do their 25 minute Dark Star jam. Maybe there's a Kinescope copy somewhere.
    Anna-one, anna-two --
    ;)

• K_M
    Glad I could provide some amusement....lol
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    That pretty much sums up all posts.
  • delkal
    delkal Posts: 764
    edited October 2019
    The problem with counting LOLs is it is hard to know what it means. Some posts are meant to be funny and have a lot for posts like that. But people here also use it if they disagree with a post (it took me a while to figure that part out). I never used an LOL as an insult but I think other people always use them that way.

We should cut out the BS and just have an agree or disagree button.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,190
    I'm a problem solver!

fauh5gxjpcnz.jpg
  • afterburnt
    That's what I like about the internet, no one ever knows what you really mean. Am I laughing with you at you or cursing you ancestors?
  • afterburnt
    There is a simple rule to help with the confusion. If you have an even number of "LOL's" everybody likes you, if you have an odd nuber of "LOL's" everybody hates you. That's why you can't "LOL" your own stuff, why would they give you that much power?